How Low Will They Go

Kingpinn

Of course McDonalds says, "Oopsy! How'd that happen?!"

Standard global corporate mantra is, "Do what thou whilst, and apologize later."

The flood gates were cast wide open by the US Supreme Court for corporate meddling in US elections and government.

Of course McDonalds says, "Oopsy! How'd that happen?!"

Standard global corporate mantra is, "Do what thou whilst, and apologize later."

The flood gates were cast wide open by the US Supreme Court for corporate meddling in US elections and government.

Boy, you can say that again. I distinctly remember when George Bush was up for re-election and a pundit made the statement that if G. Bush won re-election, the middle class was doomed and would never recover. I kind of thought he was a bit over the top with that statement, but now I can see that they have had a master plan all along. Divide and conquer - the oldest political trick in the book. Get everyone fighting amongst themselves and take the attention off what the corporations are doing to screw you. Hey, you got a complaint about the way financial institutions treat you? What about that gay couple down the street? Don't they pose more of a threat to you than the banks? How about that pot smoker? He is WAY more dangerous than the police force that is enforcing corporate rules. Anybody who is trying to tell you that things may not be as good as the corporation says they are is probably an effete intellectual snob, an atheist, or a pot smoker and needs to be disregarded.

11 corporations to rule the globe - ultimate goal.

Nation states are yesterdays maps as well as borders due to the financial meltdown that was perpetrated upon the entire global population along with the "war on freedom" - globally.

MMJ will be center stage at the Appeals Court . Thursday Nov.4th between 10:00am To Noon we figure.638 Ottawa St Lansing Mi . Corner of Michigan And Logan St.Come see Matt Able in action. Free to the public

Nice to see that somehow you still have a sense of humor. May you have the strength you need to see justice done, my friend...

Boy, you can say that again. I distinctly remember when George Bush was up for re-election and a pundit made the statement that if G. Bush won re-election, the middle class was doomed and would never recover. I kind of thought he was a bit over the top with that statement, but now I can see that they have had a master plan all along. Divide and conquer - the oldest political trick in the book. Get everyone fighting amongst themselves and take the attention off what the corporations are doing to screw you. Hey, you got a complaint about the way financial institutions treat you? What about that gay couple down the street? Don't they pose more of a threat to you than the banks? How about that pot smoker? He is WAY more dangerous than the police force that is enforcing corporate rules. Anybody who is trying to tell you that things may not be as good as the corporation says they are is probably an effete intellectual snob, an atheist, or a pot smoker and needs to be disregarded.

AMEN!

This is classic republican bait & switch politics.

Let's see...what all have they done over the years to get the minds of the voters off of the real issues:

Abortion

Gay Marriage

Medical Marijuana

Prayer in Schools

9/11

Terrorist alert levels/color-coded

Any time now I suspect we will all read a headline that says something like this:

"Our spy planes and satellites have spotted the terrorists teaching their camels to swim. Homeland Security has just been authorized to spend 2.5 Billion dollars to implement "camel spotting stations" all along the eastern seaboard."

Mizerman

p.s. be on the look-out for camels at a beach near you next spring/summer!

MMJ will be center stage at the Appeals Court . Thursday Nov.4th between 10:00am To Noon we figure.638 Ottawa St Lansing Mi . Corner of Michigan And Logan St.Come see Matt Able in action. Free to the public

All the best of luck, Kingpinn.

Be there if I could.

It's a sad, sad world. As long as corporations have more rights than people, we're screwed. If this is the only planet with so-called intelligent life, we're doomed. This world has seen better days. As a child, I had great hope, but not anymore.

Sb :(

It's a sad, sad world. As long as corporations have more rights than people, we're screwed. If this is the only planet with so-called intelligent life, we're doomed. This world has seen better days. As a child, I had great hope, but not anymore.

No need to worry SB, things may get a bit darker, but I have faith in us as a people (usually). If and when we reach that breaking point, we will tear down the monstrosity that has been built, and rebuild upon the very strong foundation of "all men (and women) are created equally under the eyes of the law". Jefferson predicted that for a strong nation to prosper the folks need to revolt every 70 or so years, we are well over due for it. When it happens, just think of the promise that existed after the dust settled from the Civil War, things will be shiny and new again with lots of promise and dreams of things to come.

When we start relying upon ourselves and each other, instead of corporations and government to get things done, this planet and us as a species will be better off.

I wish you well, oh peaceful warrior. I only pray that our revolution will be the kind that is of words and deeds, and not bullets and bombs...

hi Rev, thank you for your words. I'm sorry to say I think the end is coming soon. Even without the bombs, our planet is dying. It won't be long till it's unable to sustain us. This didn't have to happen, but some people refuse to listen, as if they know better. What they do to us, they also do to themselves, though they refuse to believe it. If there were some kind of Divine Intervention, it'd have to come soon.

After being burned for so long, it's hard to hope for much improvement, though I do believe in miracles. They happen every day. What we need now is a REALLY BIG MIRACLE. I can't depend on that happening.

Archived