Dr. Greenthumb Og Kush Med Grow

Hey Rockin,

Sorry to hear about the 3 dead beans. Have you ever had trouble popping seeds before? Whats your theory on why they didnt make it? In the grand scheme of things I havent really popped that many beans but I have never seen one pop a tap root and then not break the dirt...hmmmmmmmm...confusing??????????????????????

Hey Rockin,

Sorry to hear about the 3 dead beans. Have you ever had trouble popping seeds before? Whats your theory on why they didnt make it? In the grand scheme of things I havent really popped that many beans but I have never seen one pop a tap root and then not break the dirt...hmmmmmmmm...confusing??????????????????????

Never had problems before. I haven't popped a lot of beans either, but they all had taproots. The 3 that never broke the surface had smaller taproots than I would have liked but the shells would not allow them to grow out more and I didn't want to ruin them by mishandling them.

Never had problems before. I haven't popped a lot of beans either, but they all had taproots. The 3 that never broke the surface had smaller taproots than I would have liked but the shells would not allow them to grow out more and I didn't want to ruin them by mishandling them.

Okay, i get it now.

I had a problem like that with a Sour Diesel bean. It was in paper towel for 9 days and didnt sprout a tap root. So I gave it a squeez, heard it crack, and a small tap root came out and then the bean was fine. Hard shells I thnk.

• 1 month later...

My apologies for not updating this grow. My camera is a pos and I really don't like using photobucket as a picture hosting site. I've had some serious trouble with pictures moving around on me in different online communities not mmj related and I cannot have that.

The two OG Kush's are doing VERY well though!

My apologies for not updating this grow. My camera is a pos and I really don't like using photobucket as a picture hosting site. I've had some serious trouble with pictures moving around on me in different online communities not mmj related and I cannot have that.

The two OG Kush's are doing VERY well though!

Good to hear from you! I was just going to pop off an email to you.

I host most of my pictures in a private gallery here on this forum, and use the link to load the photo's into a thread. It's possible people are downloading your pictures from your thread and posting them elsewhere, unless they are just disappearing from Photobucket and appearing somewhere you don't want. I haven't had any problems hosting mine here (and could care less, as I am within the law, as you are).

Talk to you later Bro!

• 3 months later...

Archived