from seedbay over 6 weeks ago

I never recieved my order

I contacted them and said it was. Sent out

5 weeks ago.

So now I get screwed on 230$ dollars I sent them

they will never get my bizness ever again

has this happend to anyone else????

I should have ordered from dr green thumb

You may get the letter from Customs: "We took your order, and if you ever do this again, we will hunt you down" Pretty close to the intent of their letter. Just use a different address next time. Do not use the same address.... ever. That letter, should you get one, is a Federal warning.

people do get customs letters, also if there was a problem with your mail person or a mixup and it gets sent back to the bay, they will resend it to ya. had it happen to me once, took 9 weeks. you have to take into account the worldwide postal system and its flaws. ive rear stories of missing packs of beans randomly showing up a year later.

also did you research the chem ibl before you shelled out that much cash? it has a problem child reputation.

keep hope alive!

I wonder if thats behind all the local DEA raids that happened yesterday? The news media has not released any details yet.

Sounds like Obama's boys didn't get his memo on this subject.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still very illegal on the Federal level. They do not let seeds go past them to the 15 (?) states that have Medical Marijuana.

Shipping seeds or weed, across International or State lines is illegal at the Federal level.

(I think they should let seeds into the 15 States that have Medical Marijuana..... at least to Caregivers addresses.)

Or, we could just have informal seed banks through the local compassion clubs, and stay off of the Federal radar. Might be wiser.

I've ordered from Seedbay successfully.

I've also had seeds seized by US Customs. As Budz-4-U describes, you get the envelope/package delivered, only empty and it's obviously been opened and resealed. The green tape on the outside can certainly generate some conversations if your delivery address is shared by other people ("hey Boroboro, what the hell did you order from overseas, and why did customs seize it?")

Did you send cash Herbeez? I used money orders.

I have order many times from their sister site seed boutique with great success. I have also order from seedbay with varying success, only because of the payment system they have. I have ordered three times with two orders showing up. I sent extra money in to put on my account, but I did not know they did not have these accounts set up this way, so they said they would give me a credit. When the time came I ordered some overinflated prices seeds from rez as well. The order never showed up but neither did a letter from the customs office. I have also had an issue with some beans that did not germ (it was documented by others online and I went through three packs separately with nothing to show for) and emailed several times to tell them and lead them to the forum that proved it with no response or anything done for the many others who also complained.

I guess I am trying to say for the most part you will get your order from these guys but if there are any problems with anything along the way, not much if anything go into fixing the problem. Another point I would like to bring up is if you are ordering seeds from overseas, you should go into it expecting to loose your money that way when the beans do show up, its like a surprise birthday!

I also think that you can get just as good of genetics spending $30 as you can for $230. The only breeder I will spend top dollar on now is DJ short. I am growing reservoir 4SD, but I don't think this is going to be worth the $200 buck I spent on them, he is way overhyped .

I also think that you can get just as good of genetics spending $30 as you can for $230. The only breeder I will spend top dollar on now is DJ short. I am growing reservoir 4SD, but I don't think this is going to be worth the $200 buck I spent on them, he is way overhyped .

I paid $120 for DJ's blueberry seeds and didn't find a plant worth keeping. Total junk imo. I'll never donate to his cause again.........

Order from the attitude seedbank... Not sure about the customs issue as I've never had any problems, but some friends and I have consistently received our orders from the attitude within 10 days of ordering. They have a few stealth shipping options that I feel make the package look like a gift rather than a box of genetics.

Attitude seeds

I have ordered from seedbay 6 times in last cpl years...not once did i have a problem with them, one time customs got my Durban poison seeds.Go with drgreen seeds seems to be good genetics for a high price ill just warn you though customs looks at mail from canada too.

never had an order from seedbay take longer than 17 days and that was holiday times

Holiday time is good lots of packages lower percentage of getting looked at.Down side orders may take a little longer as they are busier.My only experience with seedbay was the dreaded letter,I didnt think it was very good stealth delivery.The dreaded letter will freak you out

Nope didnt freak me out at all.... the feds cant prove you ordered me. getting seedsd in the mail doesn't mean chit... if you could get in trouble for that id have mailed a lot of politicians seeds and this country might be better off, if nothing else the prisons would have a more deserving crowd. Ive had the letter, and then i put in another order and they made it just fine.

Well Seedbay has done me right. 6 for 6 in the last year. 10 day turnaround.

Did you put a proper name on the address? If the name does not match the

address it may not get delivered. For defecates n giggles I use my last name

with one of my pets first name. God dammit sparky, did you order seeds again!

Archived