New Caregiver Needs Starter Seeds

Vaporeyes

Hi folks,

I'm a patient/caregiver and have one friend, SSI/disabled, patient. Learned on my own and am budding bag weed for practice. Tried buying seeds online and got 11/11 duds. I've spent a lot of money on everything and getting screwed for $100.00 worth of bad seed sucks. I sprouted my bag weed and I've always gardened, so it isn't me. I just need a couple of good strains to get started with. I'm willing to pay for something that I can count on. Can anyone help? Are any shops selling seeds? Please send a PM if you don't want to publish.

Thanks!

Compassion clubs are a waste of time if u ask me. Greedy people that are paranoid and unwilling to help. My experience anyways. What area are you in. Ill help anyone with a card as I had to play with bag seeds for months before I finally found a hookup on here.

Sorry about your experience with compassion clubs. I can tell you they are not all like that.

Compassion Club is the way to go

So Very True ... :thumbsu:

Compassion clubs are a waste of time if u ask me. Greedy people that are paranoid and unwilling to help. My experience anyways. What area are you in. Ill help anyone with a card as I had to play with bag seeds for months before I finally found a hookup on here.

Hopefully NO ONE EVER ASK YOU ...... :thumbsu:

I would be willing to beat MY LIFE that our Compassion Club

will help ANY MEMBER that Ask For HELP ...

May it Be Meds ....

May it be Seeds ...

May it be Clones ...

I've given away 3 ~ dozen Free Leonard clones away FREE ....

Last week i gave 1 ~ dozen Bubba Kush clones away FREE ....

I've given away several Meds for Free ....

Our Compassion Club even feeds our Members and Guest ....

We Always have FREE Coffee for anyone that attends our Meetings...

If someone wants to learn how to grow ,

We Teach them for Free ...

Our Club is about Helping People , NOT Making Money ...

We had a Pig Roast this Summer , I paid for Pig out of

my pocket .... No One was Charged a Dime ....

All that showed received Free Meds .... :thumbsu:

All Members & Visitors are Treated w/ Respect ....

So PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE :

The Atlanta Compassion Club as a Waste of time ... :thumbsu:

paranoid a lot of people are because their are Leo's out here with cards

No kidding Tarzan, if I werent so far away I'd be at every meeting.Thats the way it should be ran!:goodjob: And I'm sure karma will keep you guys going a long long time!!!

Thanks 'jacklash69'

I'm a firm Believer : What Comes Around , Goes Around !

paranoid a lot of people are because their are Leo's out here with cards

That's got to be some form of Entrapment ?

Compassion clubs are what they are...........compassionate. Send me a PM with a safe addy. I have some of Jojo's mix that I will give you for free. Jojo is no longer with us, but he was a very compassionate soul. If you google his name you will find he had some of the greatest meds. This is a mix, but just like the `Who's your daddy' strains. Good Times IJ :))

Thanks 'Indica Jones'

Your a Good Man ...

I don't care what Bubblegrower says about you .... LoL

I'm glad to hear about the c.c. up there sounds great. The ones I went to won't even allow meds or transfers there. The law protects from aquisition. So I don't see what the big deal is really. I've talked to many people wanting to get together but I've only dealt with one guy in person. So now that the compassion clubs got me to order seeds I ended up with one seed that popped and the rest were duds. Id like to be able to help some people out but I'm stuck With buying clones and have been having trouble cloning myself. Seems everyone is so far away too. Anyone that wants to donate some seeds to me would be greatly appreciated and id definitly pay it forward. Thanx

So Very True ... :thumbsu:

Hopefully NO ONE EVER ASK YOU ...... :thumbsu:

I would be willing to beat MY LIFE that our Compassion Club

will help ANY MEMBER that Ask For HELP ...

May it Be Meds ....

May it be Seeds ...

May it be Clones ...

I've given away 3 ~ dozen Free Leonard clones away FREE ....

Last week i gave 1 ~ dozen Bubba Kush clones away FREE ....

I've given away several Meds for Free ....

Our Compassion Club even feeds our Members and Guest ....

We Always have FREE Coffee for anyone that attends our Meetings...

If someone wants to learn how to grow ,

We Teach them for Free ...

Our Club is about Helping People , NOT Making Money ...

We had a Pig Roast this Summer , I paid for Pig out of

my pocket .... No One was Charged a Dime ....

All that showed received Free Meds .... :thumbsu:

All Members & Visitors are Treated w/ Respect ....

So PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE :

The Atlanta Compassion Club as a Waste of time ... :thumbsu:

Sounds like you have a great club there. I might just have to make the drive up there. I used to go ice fishing at fletchers pond in that area every year maybee I will make it a little vacation this winter.

I have heard enough, there is no reason at all to go get jacked at a compassion club. If you want some free seeds spend 25 dollars in gas and come get some. forget about what most of the others will be telling you that "a free seed is a junk seed" I have no junk. and will not tolerate it in my lineups,unless of course I am experimenting. here is a pic of some I made this summer

Archived