Lawsuit/video Re: Bloomfield Township Medical Marihuana Ordinance

Eric L. VanDussen

Video of Bloomfield Township Police Captain Steven Cook and the township supervisor talking about their new medical marihuana ordinance:

The township says that these "ordinances will not allow the cultivation/growing of marijuana (no dispensaries) and will require all Township medical marijuana patients to register with the Police Department."

Doe__Roe-_filed_Complaint1214101_Page_01.jpg

Doe__Roe-_filed_Complaint1214101_Page_02.jpg

Doe__Roe-_filed_Complaint1214101_Page_03.jpg

Doe__Roe-_filed_Complaint1214101_Page_04.jpg

Doe__Roe-_filed_Complaint1214101_Page_05.jpg

Doe__Roe-_filed_Complaint1214101_Page_06.jpg

Doe__Roe-_filed_Complaint1214101_Page_07.jpg

Doe__Roe-_filed_Complaint1214101_Page_08.jpg

Doe__Roe-_filed_Complaint1214101_Page_09.jpg

Doe__Roe-_filed_Complaint1214101_Page_10.jpg

Doe__Roe-_filed_Complaint1214101_Page_11.jpg

Doe__Roe-_filed_Complaint1214101_Page_12.jpg

Doe__Roe-_filed_Complaint1214101_Page_13.jpg

Doe__Roe-_filed_Complaint1214101_Page_14.jpg

Doe__Roe-_filed_Complaint1214101_Page_15.jpg

Doe__Roe-_filed_Complaint1214101_Page_16.jpg

Doe__Roe-_filed_Complaint1214101_Page_17.jpg

Video of Bloomfield Township Police Captain Steven Cook and the township supervisor talking about their new medical marihuana ordinance: http://vimeo.com/17408927

The township says that these "ordinances will not allow the cultivation/growing of marijuana (no dispensaries) and will require all Township medical marijuana patients to register with the Police Department."

i guess they will have to send out lots of memo to the people that live their that have cards what a joke these people are

Thanks I'll watch it now

Video of Bloomfield Township Police Captain Steven Cook and the township supervisor talking about their new medical marihuana ordinance:

Fat chance buddy. :thumbsd:

This police chief is a jerk hes threatening legal patients by saying either you tell us or this is what we will do to you i cant begin to express my disgust . :growl:

so now the city of Bloomfield thinks they should sue the MDCH to force them to divulge names and addresses of resident patients legal to possess their 12 plants? Or will they require Bloomfieldites to return to MDCH their cards? Is possession/retention of a card you either failed to return or register with the City just by itself a crime? Similar to in the 50's being a card-carrying communist? Where is Senator Joe McCarthy of Wisconsin now when the Bloomfield City Council needs him (dead as a doornail of alcoholism). I am a card carrying patient and ipso facto, a criminal? So the city has a law, the state has a law and the Feds have a law and the branches begin to take sides--Bloomfield is with the Feds. Will all the sides take up arms against each other or only against the citizens?

typical drug cop standpoint. Trying to brainwash the general public.

What the hell... Why are warrants being handed out so easily?? Just because some guy says they smell something funny does not give them the right to bust into a house and possibly kill pets/people. People charging in busting down doors accidents are liable to happen!

It's a total bunch of BS, it actually angers me.

I do agree that they need to get their act together and get the cards out faster! this is unacceptable! It is causing a dangerous situation, and for that someone should be held accountable. I think that people should be able to take their paperwork to the health department or whatever and get the card right there on the spot.

These same people would like to regulate our medicine. Go figure :rolleyes:

Sheesh i know it, and it saddens me.

I believe myself to be a true patriot, like many of us here, we believe in the rights that we should have. Most of us can see how the government is running the country when we as the people are supposed to be running the government. They are where they are to protect and to serve us! That is why i like to come here and read. It is such a social stigma that i can't be free elsewhere.

What really saddens me, and i hate to say it... Sometimes i wish i could up and move to another country.

"...register with the Police Department." What next, arm bands?

Maybe we can stitch green marijuana leaves to our clothing. Like the Star of David used to identify Jews in Nazi Germany. Or, better yet, they can build special camps for us.(For our protection, of course.) :thumbsu:

Maybe we can stitch green marijuana leaves to our clothing. Like the Star of David used to identify Jews in Nazi Germany. Or, better yet, they can build special camps for us.(For our protection, of course.) :thumbsu:

As discussed on the "Conspiracy" forum, they will use sub-dermal RFID tags.

Same tech used on high profile/value government and corporate operatives...

Nobody is going to openly emulate Nazi protocols, unless you're a congressman from Ohio...

Ohio Nazis. I hate Ohio Nazis.

Our protectors just want to help us. Why can't we see that it is for our own good that we not be allowed to choose for ourselves things that harm no other individual human beings? We need them to make all of our choices for us, because they were elected (or not) so they must know better than us individual humans what is best for us in all aspects of life. How wonderful they are to us! What a nice, warm, happy feeling knowing that they are looking out for us all. It is good that they have their eye on you!borg2.jpg

Just another municipality setting itself up for costly and embarrassing action.

By the way. Someone might want to inform them re: 42 USC, section 1983, which sez:

"Every person who, under color of any statute, ordinance,

regulation, custom, or usage, of any State or Territory or the

District of Columbia, subjects, or causes to be subjected, any

citizen of the United States or other person within the

jurisdiction thereof to the deprivation of any rights, privileges,

or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws, shall be liable

to the party injured in an action at law, suit in equity, or other

proper proceeding for redress, except that in any action brought

against a judicial officer for an act or omission taken in such

officer's judicial capacity, injunctive relief shall not be granted

unless a declaratory decree was violated or declaratory relief was

unavailable. For the purposes of this section, any Act of Congress

applicable exclusively to the District of Columbia shall be

considered to be a statute of the District of Columbia."

The elected government officers, not being members of the judiciary, are exposing themselves to civil action and stand to lose loads.

Archived