Emmet Trial Of Petoskeystoned420, March 1-4Th

The Mota's

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are these ones being reported by the media? Scary to think anyone would say there's "a lot" of these cases when there shouldn't be ANY... :(

i go to about 2 a week last week it was 3 times it's hard to know about them unless you are here all the time the next case is April 20th and the 28th inn Oakland County Court House

Are these ones being reported by the media? Scary to think anyone would say there's "a lot" of these cases when there shouldn't be ANY... :(

you are right their shoundn't be aby but thieir are i have been to 3 last week the next one i think is April 20 in Oakland county court house

OdawaDanny and myself...thought we'd let everyone know they did it again to Rich! They canceled without prior notice even after many of these blessed brothers and sisters of the mmma came from down state to show support. They gave a date and then not even an hour after the date that was given AGAIN was canceled..due to an officers engagments didnt coincide... yea sounds fishy to us... just the same Many Great thanks to the Those of the MMMA who came and who showed love and support for them and essentialy for ALLL!!! It also was equally as amazing to have met and put faces with names and found some pretty dam fine people due to it! Absolutely awesome! Much love and many blessings to all!!!!

OD and Shining.... Hopefully next round theyll keep the date and we'll see ya'll there or better yet theyll drop this nonsense altogether!!!! Peace and love..

Thanks to you all so much, it means SO much to me and Barbi and Jen, obviously. I only wish you all could have seen Jen's face too, that is the face we need to remember, the sick mothers that have lost their kids over an act of compassion that was turned into nothing more than a check in the convicted column for the Prosecutor and a bill for you coffers. See you all sooner than you think!

bbs,

Rich and Barbi

hot.gif

This delaying tactic (changing the court date after you show up) seems to be common. I think they do it to inconvenience (read that "hassle") the defendant. I know someone who went through this about five times. They wanted him to agree to a plea deal but he refused and demanded a jury trial. All this over less than 1/8 of an ounce. He finally got tired of driving there every couple of weeks and plead no contest and got a $500 fine.

OdawaDanny and myself...thought we'd let everyone know they did it again to Rich! They canceled without prior notice even after many of these blessed brothers and sisters of the mmma came from down state to show support. They gave a date and then not even an hour after the date that was given AGAIN was canceled..due to an officers engagments didnt coincide... yea sounds fishy to us... just the same Many Great thanks to the Those of the MMMA who came and who showed love and support for them and essentialy for ALLL!!! It also was equally as amazing to have met and put faces with names and found some pretty dam fine people due to it! Absolutely awesome! Much love and many blessings to all!!!!

OD and Shining.... Hopefully next round theyll keep the date and we'll see ya'll there or better yet theyll drop this nonsense altogether!!!! Peace and love..

Yeah adjournments are way to common, I thought several time this is the big one only to see that it was postponed again, they will have there day in court.

I had a thought, wonder if there are any pictures of Jennies injury's to her face, I thought i saw one posted a while back of her with a swollen face w/ blk eye, maybe print some t shirts up $18 bucks used to be how much we charged when I was younger working at the mall doing heat press images?

good luck again, so happy to hear people made the hike, and it wasn't a wasted trip may seem that way but I'm almost positive it made Petoskey and his family happy seeing the troops there for them!!

Good luck, maybe next time , I can make it to the court date My mother should be back on her feet by then.. and I'M FREE!! I'll bring our luck w/ me for you guys in court

Trix :bong2:

Edit: i just re read the post, going through court I understand $18 bucks is a bit for a shirt when you have other bills to pay, just was thinking if a supporter or someone wore that kinda image in the audience maybe it would be hard to forget during trial.

sorry just medicated don't mean to ramble

It was great to see everyone, and to visit after as well. John Roberts, OD and SHW, Tarzan, PB, Cuz, wakeandbake, boroboro, upnorthgal, several of my patients, friends, and family came as well. And the rest of you im not remembering at this moment, i wont in 5 minutes...bong7bp.gif. Michael, thanks for the call, ill be sending files in the a.m. you requested.

All our loves,

Rich and Barbi.

Hey Folks,

Motion To Suppress, May 19th, 1:00pm Emmet County Circuit Court, and the Motion To Dismiss (under 4 and 8) is scheduled for May 23-25th, 8:00am.

I know this is in conflict with the march, so hopefully some will still attend. Thanks in advance!

Rich and Barbie

onguard.gif

Hey Folks,

Motion To Suppress, May 19th, 1:00pm Emmet County Circuit Court, and the Motion To Dismiss (under 4 and 8) is scheduled for May 23-25th, 8:00am.

I know this is in conflict with the march, so hopefully some will still attend. Thanks in advance!

Rich and Barbie

onguard.gif

good luck you guys i hope it all works out i would love to come if any one is goimg and would like for me to help with gas i will we live inn Oakland County

• 4 weeks later...

Archived