Emmet Trial Of Petoskeystoned420, March 1-4Th

The Mota's

God Willingly I 'll be there ...

I will tell you what I 'll do ...

I 'll bring 5 grams of the Famous " Bubba Kush "

w/ a brand New Elements King Size Rolling Machine w/

a pack of Ultra Thin Rice Papers ..........

and Every Card Holder (Patient or Caregiver)

that shows up will get ONE TICKET for showing up ,

and i will have Rich draw the Winner after Court :bighug:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man you guys are great. Tarzan and Odawadanny you so coo too. I sure do hope with the improved weather that the courtroom will have the support i need..At least for Judge Johnson to make his findings based on the current laws, and sets personal opinions aside. The decisions of the Appellate Courts have all been in my favor thus far, thank the Good Lord, and I feel that it only supports my undying opinion that i was always within the scope of the law and always intended to be. Please come on the 14th folks, and I will pay it forward by showing my support as well with as many N.MI cases as possible. I now see that bodies, voices, and strength in numbers are very, VERY important! Maybe if we fill every courtroom they will stop with their railroading tactics and realize that we cannot afford to take it any longer! Someone call the press!

This really hit close to home, literally! It is an bit unsettling to know there are injustices such as illegal searches and seizures continue to happen. I hope your attorney is sharp, and has done some case law studies to familliarize herself with the current status of affairs. I know there is such a clause that states " any evidence that is promulgated after an illegal search or seizure, cannot be held against a defendant". It's basically a violation of your constitutional rights. The ACLU should be informed about your case, and then watch the judge sweat! HAHA! Peace KGB

Just bumping this up for Rich , theres little time now before this court date . So I am sure he is feeling the anxiety and probably wont be on here . In case of this I am going to bump this up for a reminder to all here .OD

Bump, This is on today.. Be there or be square. we need to support Petoskeystoned . 4-13 -11 @ 3:00pm

Hello everyone! My lawyer has filed a Motion To Suppress Evidence (unsigned search warrant)on April 14th, at 3pm in Emmet Co. Circuit Court in Petoskey. Following that hearing immediately, my Motion To Dismiss under Sections 4 and 8. Please attend if possible, these are two very important issues obviously. If the judges continue allowing unsigned search warrants to raid, rob and arrest unsuspecting patients and caregivers that are doing absolutely nothing wrong, with then we have severe problems. The LEO knew before entering they were coming into a possible grow operation, and was still able to obtain a warrant, which was never signed by a Magistrate. I see problems with this for the whole community in the near future!

Just the fact that the Judge has scheduled the Motion To Dismiss directly after the Motion To Suppress, that he has already decided this case. That alone is pretty scary. I sincerely hope that some of you can make it, and stand up for us all.

Thank you all in advance!

zoro.gif

Rich

Emmet County Circuit Court

200 Division St., Petoskey

3pm

Heya Rich hun.. OdawaDanny will be at your court case but i cannot find sitters... so im stuck home.. Im with you brother and Barbie and jen on this one in heart and am terribly sorry i cannot make it.. im pizzed about it but not much can be done.. wishing you the best i will find out what went on from Danny... best of luck love.. rootin fer ya.... peace and love always bro..

Hello Folks, thank you all for the support. I hope to see some here tomorrow. Court is still at 3:00, Petoskey Circuit Court. I know most of you will not make it, so please just pray the judge does whats right, and please, if it doesn't go well, prepare yourselves. It will mean police no longer need a search warrant, and it would mean that the need to provide a warrant-issuing official with prior knowledge that a patient is in the home beforehand requesting one will not be required, as well as the many other rights they have violated at the cost of my family, friends, taxpayers, and all of you folks for having to fight for something that we shouldn't need to fight so hard for. I know we are way up here and most of you are down here. But there are a lot more patients and caregivers up here now and this directly affects us here in Emmet County and Northern MI in general. We are the ones they are targeting so hard, so we must move or demand that our voices be heard. Please come if you can.

Thanks,

Rich

hot.gif

If I can talk the hubby into riding with me, I will be there to show my support!! I would feel too awkward showing up alone, not knowing anyone....

But, if he is able and I can get him in the car, we will be there :)

If unable to do so, positive energy will be flowing that way!!

Good luck Rich and family!!

Good morning friends goodjob.gif if you're here your'e winning so far today! Barb and I appreciate all the words of onguard.gif and want everyone to know how much we appreciate it. These devil.gif up here that are treating us like this need to realize that even if they beat me and Barbi and Jen down and out, we have the bulk of the State growl.gif behind us, as well as the truth!

Good morning friends goodjob.gif if you're here your'e winning so far today! Barb and I appreciate all the words of onguard.gif and want everyone to know how much we appreciate it. These devil.gif up here that are treating us like this need to realize that even if they beat me and Barbi and Jen down and out, we have the bulk of the State growl.gif behind us, as well as the truth!

Best of luck guys !!!

Be sure to give us an update ASAP...our prayers go with you !

Dr. Jinx

Lord, make us instruments of your peace. Where there is hatred, let us sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is discord, union; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; where there is sadness, joy. Grant that we may not so much seek to be consoled as to console; to be understood as to understand; to be loved as to love. For it is in giving that we receive; it is in pardoning that we are pardoned; and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life. Amen.

Good luck all you can do is show them the compassion you yourself deserve with patience until they see the harm and error of their ways and interpret the law correctly ..... as it was meant to be interpreted always erring on the side of protecting caregivers and patients.

Good luck i know your story well and am sad that you guys are inn this Mess when i heard her story last night on the MMMA radio i could not help to think of Torey and her never being the same again

i wish i could come to your court day but my car would never make it that far i go to a lot of case's around here some as far as 2 hours away and i here story's like your all the time it is sad for sure hang inn their the best you can and keep us all posted as you can

Thanks to all that are fighting the good fight

Archived