Another One

Hey, i just wanted to go ahead and finally introduce myself. I have been reading through the forums for the past week. Great site and a lot of useful information here.

I just Had my paperwork sent in at the end of December. Starting this year out right !

*edit also, is there anyone localy that had extras for a reasonable price ?

If ya just sent in the paperwork yer not legal yet so wait to ask for meds as nobody will deal with ya not being legal yet. That and theres no such thing as EXTRAS hehehehehe.

Welcome to the site and you've only a few weeks left to wait... 21 days and yer good...... :thumbsu:

If ya just sent in the paperwork yer not legal yet so wait to ask for meds as nobody will deal with ya not being legal yet. That and theres no such thing as EXTRAS hehehehehe.

Welcome to the site and you've only a few weeks left to wait... 21 days and yer good...... :thumbsu:

dont ya just love some of the newbies 1st posts? :rolleyes:

Yea I got extra! Ill meet ya at the state police post in your county!

Peace

FTW

Jim

dont ya just love some of the newbies 1st posts? :rolleyes:

Yea I got extra! Ill meet ya at the state police post in your county!

Peace

FTW

Jim

LOL. Didnt mean to sound so clueless... I know im not legal for the 21 days.

guess i was just looking for people in my area to chime in as i dont know anyone localy that could help besides dispensary

The way i read the Law we are are legal if you have a Doc; say you are sick then your legal this guy needs Meds and he is sick should be end of story

but we are still inn court so am not sure yet i think i, am i think i am,

thats what makes this Law so good if your sick then your OK the main thing is for you to be safe go to a C.C meeting to start off IMO

LOL. Didnt mean to sound so clueless... I know im not legal for the 21 days.

guess i was just looking for people in my area to chime in as i dont know anyone localy that could help besides dispensary

Welcome to the site!

Its a great place to learn and meet good folks!

It will get easier for ya on here! I had to give a lil ribbin! :thumbsu:

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived