Locked Topics Wtf

Grampa Kush

Tried to respond to the dispenseries thred but it's locked? Every body talking about the despenseries being over priced.. Heck yes they are. And illeagle. So i would say the greedy little slime ball is paying for there lawyer fees ahead of time. Cuz there gonna get raped In the joint.

Stay out of the dispensaries , it's cheaper for me to set up a 4000 dollar grow op, then nickel and dime myself to death trying to buy a gram at time.

I go through at least a oz a week.. Thats like 700 bucks a o..

When I got my card they said dispensaries are illegal . Stay out of them. I've never been in one and will never go in one.

Tried to respond to the dispenseries thred but it's locked? Every body talking about the despenseries being over priced.. Heck yes they are. And illeagle. So i would say the greedy little slime ball is paying for there lawyer fees ahead of time. Cuz there gonna get raped In the joint.

Stay out of the dispensaries , it's cheaper for me to set up a 4000 dollar grow op, then nickel and dime myself to death trying to buy a gram at time.

When I got my card they said dispensaries are illegal . Stay out of them. I've never been in one and will never go in one.

I'm with you on their pricing. . .they're high, and so are their prices, especially when you've actually been to one and seen how much traffic they're getting in the door.

However, I don't recall anything in the MM law that says "dispensaries are illegal". True it doesn't set them up or make provisions for them to be set up, but there is a section that deals with one patient being able to give another patient meds.

Some folks have been saying that they are illegal. That's not completely true.

There is nothing in the law that forbids them at all. Not in the mmj act or the MI CSA laws or in the federal CSA laws.

The law simply doesn't say anything at all about them.

Little to nothing has been passed as law that makes them illegal. With the exception of some local government regulation.

yeah..their high priced, but you know what really gets me {at least with the 2 I've been too} is the tricomes are gone on their med's, look at it under a loop the t heads where gone. are they beating them on screens first then selling it for top price? that's got to be stopped!

watered down Meds ?

I'm with you on their pricing. . .they're high, and so are their prices, especially when you've actually been to one and seen how much traffic they're getting in the door.

However, I don't recall anything in the MM law that says "dispensaries are illegal". True it doesn't set them up or make provisions for them to be set up, but there is a section that deals with one patient being able to give another patient meds.

See Isabella County decision filed December 16 by Hon. Paul H. Chamberlain.

im tellin ya if you get weed that is cured from a clinic I would be surprised, I have the inside scoop here, I know c.g's who sell to the pinconning one! and they get it to them within 3 or 4 days of cropping, and no they dont realy care, they bag it up and take it to the despenses, they know its not cured, they have called a friend of mine he told them he wouldnt feel rite bringing them what he had as it was just hung to dry yesterday,,they said jsut bring it we will take care of it,,they did they sold it and peeps smoked it! lol

I been around long enough, I have bought lots of hydro and it wasnt cured so I cured it myself, I dont buy grams, I usauly try and get at leas 2 oz's when i get mine, if it isnt cured im good with it, I put it in jars and cure it, yea when i burp it i take a bud out and vape it, but i try to give it 30 days or more if I can, and usualy I can! people buying a grm here of this and grm here of that, dont have time tocure it!

Im up in the air on dispenses, I think they would be good for us normal folks who believe a friend with weed is a friend indeed! you take care of me ill take care of you..you know hey you got some ready i need a zip ill give you one back when im ready,,and my uncle louie needs some too, but he gets charged 250 instead of 125 because he isnt a pt. and the disspense is charging over 4oo so i can charge them 300 a zip,,it kinda helps shady c.g's help shady dispenses!

Oh ok you can have a dispense but dont mess with my grow rites!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I know someone in Mt. Pleasant and he has the dispensary as his caregiver and they sell to him for under 10 bucks a gram. I imagine if ya just come in off the street the price is higher.

I have no need for a dispensary, myself. Except I'd like to go to one and get high quality seeds. Never been though. I asked the NewCenter if they had seeds and they didn't have any.

Can yah get seeds from any dispensary? or does Seeds = competition?

yeah..their high priced, but you know what really gets me {atleast with the 2 I've been too} is the tricomes are gone on their med's, look at it under a loop the t heads where gone. are they beating them on screens first then selling it for top price? that's got to be stopped!

Yes alot of the imported from out of state outdoor grown cannabis sold in some of the dispensaries here in Michigan has been tumbled in a pollentor of some sort.

i pray that nobody feels different about me after this post.

i normally to not indulge in stuff like this........ i try to keep it to growing.

anyways, im gonna pull clout here and type a few sentences on dispensaries.

most of you know that im from california. i have lived in MI since this past spring.

a dispensary is a dispensary is a dispensary............ doesnt matter what state it is in.

i'm not necessarily that type of guy, but i have had the opportunity to attend the largest 2 flea markets in the United States. Roseville, CA and Shipshewana, IN.

dispensaries are just like a flea market.......... only more spread out.

walk through the miles and miles of vendors at the flea market is the same as visiting a bunch of different dispensaries.........

most vendors at the flea market, and most dispensaries are out for the quick buck and will cut corners any way possible.

i have sold to dispensaries before....(in cali)... and i have gone back a few days later to see what they are charging for the meds i grew. normally it is right around double..............

unless you get down to selling it gram by gram, then they looking at about triple.

now dont get me wrong, dispensaries are a NECESSARY part of our community for 2 reasons.

1st, some patients prefer this....... they have the money and dont care. these are the target customers of any dispensary. some people clean their own house, and some people pay someone to do it for them.

2nd, dispensaries blaze the trail for legal cases in certain townships/cities...........

sometimes good, sometimes bad............ but they take the hit first. anyone who starts a dispensary should be commended...........

going back to that flea market talk......... you literally walk miles and miles,seeing hundreds of vendors trying to basically steal your money....... BUT then you find "that vendor".... the good one.... the one who is trying to make an honest living.

i wont buy from a dispensary, i do not need to......... but even if i did wanna blow $100 to smoke something different i wouldnt go......... im not gonna drive through the miles of them to find a good one.

i have friends out in cali still, obviously....... i know what is happening out there....... it took 16 years for the government to take control out there..... but they are getting there.... they just used 7 million dollars of cannabis money to help offset the state debt. serious stuff.....

there are some folks around here who want to see that happen much quicker that 16 years.....

i dont care who replies what, i wont be stopping back in this thread..... just wanted to voice my opinion.

Archived