Greenthumb Seeds G13 Grow Journal

porcupine

Very nice Porc! ....great job. those girls look massive...hope mine fill in like that, im about 10 days behind you.

Hi Dr Gruber! Sorry I haven't been in touch lately, I'll have to give you a shout really soon.

I think you might actually kick my but in weight per plant in the end because of your fertilizer regime, as mine is all organic, but you know I have no reservations on synthetics as we discussed me using the same brand you currently use before this grow ever started. Heck, if they are comparable in weight in the end, I may just continue using the organics, as the program I use isn't too terribly expensive. Yours should start to really fill in on you at this point and especially during your flush as she is looking every bit as nice and healthy to me as mine do. Just don't hit them with any newfangled high potassium/phosphorous products after this point. Good luck my friend!!!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, looks like a couple of weeks left to ripen, i don't see much calyx maturation as of yet. If you are getting anxious, you could cut your photoperiod by 30min to initiate senescence. Chunky is looking nice and a touch faster, Spearman looks to have a bit too much leaf in the bud, might smoke a bit harsher.

I don't see much need for a flush yet, the yellowing pattern shows a nice balance for this stage of flowering, and would even suggest one more light dose of P to help set the bud. I'm betting the Fourth will be a very good weekend around your parts...

Pretty close to my thoughts treehugger as they are still using their stored nitrogen nicely and still have a LOT of fading yet to do.

I did cut my photo period back to the standard 12/12 several days ago instead of the 12.5/11.5 I had them on.

Hi Dr Gruber! Sorry I haven't been in touch lately, I'll have to give you a shout really soon.

I think you might actually kick my but in weight per plant in the end because of your fertilizer regime, as mine is all organic, but you know I have no reservations on synthetics as we discussed me using the same brand you currently use before this grow ever started. Heck, if they are comparable in weight in the end, I may just continue using the organics, as the program I use isn't too terribly expensive. Yours should start to really fill in on you at this point and especially during your flush as she is looking every bit as nice and healthy to me as mine do. Just don't hit them with any newfangled high potassium/phosphorous products after this point. Good luck my friend!!!

I was thinking you were going to have me beat in yeild???? I guess we will see in the end. I didnt top at all so that may be a factor ..... I do need to talk to you...are you free this evening or tomorrow for a phone call?

I was thinking you were going to have me beat in yeild???? I guess we will see in the end. I didnt top at all so that may be a factor ..... I do need to talk to you...are you free this evening or tomorrow for a phone call?

Anytime for you, tomorrow evening will work best though as I have some heat issues I'll be diligently adapting and working on today and this evening.

Hey looking nice! I love the taste of some grape hope it stays for ya. Sorry I didn`t talk to ya more at the rally but maybee some time this summer we could all get together. Peace, Afi

I just noticed that in the incredibly short time, well at least it has seemed short anyway (time flies when you're having fun!), that we are already over 16,300 views of this thread!!! I hadn't realized we were even at 15,000 yet!

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to everyone who has taken the time to check out my journal so far. We have a way to go yet, so thank you one more time in advance and keep on checking in.

I just noticed that in the incredibly short time, well at least it has seemed short anyway (time flies when you're having fun!), that we are already over 16,300 views of this thread!!! I hadn't realized we were even at 15,000 yet!

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to everyone who has taken the time to check out my journal so far. We have a way to go yet, so thank you one more time in advance and keep on checking in.

I have 3 g13 journals going at other sites...you have more views on this one then I have on all 3 combined...good work MMMA and Porcupine!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

How about your G's, porcupine? Aren't they almost done?

LOL!!!

Mine are at exactly 70 days in today, and I'll be taking the main cola's off tonight, or tomorrow after taking pictures of the whole plant. I'm pretty sure there is enough laterals and undeveloped underbrush that it will be worth staking it up the rest for another week to see if I can gain some more weight.

I should have some pictures up tomorrow night at some point.

Here's a quick shot of some freshly hanging eye candy!!!

I'll make sure to post shots sometime on Friday evening of the plants before I took the cola's off.

The remainder of each plant are still under the lights gaining a little extra weight.

Eight ladies all in a row:

gallery_6229_120_261607.jpg

Spear-man's Cola's:

gallery_6229_120_391926.jpg

Q-Bert's Cola's:

gallery_6229_120_399342.jpg

Looks Great Porcupine!

After 70 days what was the trich color/percentage like? One of mine looks like it will be ready in 63 days the other looks like 70 or more.

Any guess as to your yeild?

To be honest my scope sucks at the moment, so I'm not quite sure what the percentages were, although I could see some amber, and the stalked capitate tri-chromes were extremely swollen.

This time I went by a combination of factors such as tri-chrome condition and color, odor intensity, no really noticeable growth for almost a week, the calyx's were swollen with the pistols retracting, and a nice even yellowing of the fan leaves.

I couldn't even guess at the yield as I don't weigh anything while it's still wet and try the guessing game, but if I were a gambling man there is a minimum of 15 oz of dried, unusable(uncured) medicine, with just the cola's in the pictures. I don't really want to speculate any more than that due to legal and confidentiality issues. I'll give some type of proper numbers once it's all harvested and dried.

I can't wait to see your main cola's as you didn't top yours, I can only imagine!