Jury Trial In Lapeer

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to hire mr komorn, money is just not there and the man has so many pro bono cases right now, I have faith in the plant, and feel that with the support of my friends we will win in the long run.............

Hello it was good to see you guys last night i will come to your court day keep us posted as you know we are inn court also and will be on trial any day now

we sit and wait for the mail worrying whats going to happen to us we are facing 14 years and a 1,000,000,000, dollar fine

so we know how you and others feel

well they offered me a two year charge of maintaining a drug house, if not were going to jury trial......... For the sake of medical marijuana in lapeer I will have to deny the plea and pray to god my peers are patients or family members of patients.................................................lapeer needs this win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my lawyer says I have a 10% chance of winning the trial, without mentioning medical marijuana....... lets add a 0 to that 10% and make it 100%.......

well they offered me a two year charge of maintaining a drug house, if not were going to jury trial......... For the sake of medical marijuana in lapeer I will have to deny the plea and pray to god my peers are patients or family members of patients.................................................lapeer needs this win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my lawyer says I have a 10% chance of winning the trial, without mentioning medical marijuana....... lets add a 0 to that 10% and make it 100%.......

Just my two cents:

I don't think a jury will convict you.

After sitting through the recent case over in Livingston County, even that "twilight zone of a redneck municipality" saw through the bullchit from the prosecuting attorney AND the judge.

We should be handing out information an hour before the court house opens regarding JURY NULLIFICATION!

And, a copy of the law with the portion of it highlighted that protects you!

Just my two cents,

Mizerman

if it helps, tell him to grow some nuts, refer him to the recent owi case that was just tried... it is possible to get the words Medical Marijuana out. That is if he has your better interest at heart.

I feel for you man, I believe we spoke briefly at the door before leaving the Royal oak meeting? maybe wrong?

No matter what you have my support!! good luck see you at your trial..best wishes to you and your family

Trix

Edit: I had to fire my lawyer, cause he just wanted me to plea out.. said the same thing to me "better take a plea if they offer one, and run " argggggggghhhh!!

i don't know what i would do i do feel for you and you family they do not want a trial i guess but if they wont let you tell the jury that you are a card holder now am no Lawyer but they will not keep me from saying it and yes they are trying that with us also

the AD is solid IMO we are facing 14 years so with that being said how much more time would i get for saying it i have too

Stand your ground! Tell the jury you are a LEGAL medical marijuana patient and you think that this proceeding is UN-AMERICAN,UNCONSTITUTIONAL, and most importantly, UNFAIR! Tell them that the judge is not allowing you to speak the truth and keep talking while the judge shouts and bangs his gavel. In fact, address some of your comments to the judge. If they try to physically drag you out of court, tell the jury that all you want to do is give them the whole story and not have crucial evidence suppressed by the court while they drag your limp body out. May not be effective, but it will sure as hell grab the jury's attention and make them question what is going on here, which is really what you want anyway.

trix yes we did speak at the royal oak meeting... It was a wonderful experience coming down there.. I will come back for sure next month if im still free. Thank you everyone for the support.. I think I might just get held in contempt of court.. I bought the hot chocolate w/o marshmellows and sugar free for my diabetic friends...

trix yes we did speak at the royal oak meeting... It was a wonderful experience coming down there.. I will come back for sure next month if im still free. Thank you everyone for the support.. I think I might just get held in contempt of court.. I bought the hot chocolate w/o marshmellows and sugar free for my diabetic friends...

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/28429-people-vs-walburg/page__pid__264578#entry264578

FEB 23 9:00am Lapeer county court house. Finally going to jury trial. The judge has ruled that I can not mention medical marijuana or that i used it for pain. Again I would appreciate all the support I can get. The court house will open at 8:00am and im sure the jury will get there plenty before court so were getting together around 7:45am. I know its cold out so we plan to have hot chocolate or coffee for those that due come out.... I was told that the jury will most likely be my aged peers, if thats the case I pray for a patient in the mix of them...... for those that cant make it thank you for the prayers they all count. Lots of parking area....

Anyone know how to contact the news.... byron needs to realize that 68% of the people in his county voted for this law, we all know how to read the law why is he having a hard time with it. One of the judges in the appeals panel even sided with my use of the AD. the other two would but not at this time????? Almost two years wasted stressing about this.

i will be their to support you good luck are case is comming up soon i can feel it maybe you should wait till it does we only had are paper work and the C.O.A said we can use the AD

if dr kenewell would have just showed up this would all be over with..... Just like the other dr's have said i would have qualified when the law was put in, due to my injury. so when I was raided I would have been covered. I guess the court is now going to let my new doctor come in, not sure if it will matter now... Contempt of court seems like the way to go...

Dr kenewell said he will not see anyone with legal issues, on the other hand I have talked to about 20 or so doctors that have all said your legal status has nothing to due with your medical needs..

if dr kenewell would have just showed up this would all be over with..... Just like the other dr's have said i would have qualified when the law was put in, due to my injury. so when I was raided I would have been covered. I guess the court is now going to let my new doctor come in, not sure if it will matter now... Contempt of court seems like the way to go...

Dr kenewell said he will not see anyone with legal issues, on the other hand I have talked to about 20 or so doctors that have all said your legal status has nothing to due with your medical needs..

OMG this is a very disturbing post..

if Dr kenewell would have just showed up this would all be over with..... Just like the other Dr's have said i would have qualified when the law was put in, due to my injury. so when I was raided I would have been covered. I guess the court is now going to let my new doctor come in, not sure if it will matter now... Contempt of court seems like the way to go...

is that the same Doc that is here?

i would think that if it is then he would be the first one to help and step up to the plat when we got raided the THC-F came to are court day and the the PA wanted to bring inn their own Doc to go against are Doc but the judge said no way it was going to end today \if only we had known it had only just begun

So they will take your money and sign your recommendation but they will not back you?

SAD INDEED............

So they will take your money and sign your recommendation but they will not back you?

SAD INDEED............

Just one more example, of why NOT to use one of these fly by night doctors that will sign your cert w/o reading your medical records and such.

I'm not saying that is what happened in mrniceguy's case, just a warning for all those that took a shortcut to obtain your card.

Think you have a docs rec., when it comes down to it they wont stick their neck out for the people they recommenced they wanted that quick 100 bucks is all.

good luck at trial, see you there!!

Trix

This is a completely false statement..as with much of what you have led this community to believe. You know we are unable to speak specifics, but if you come out here and post false information again, it will only come back on you when the truth comes out!

And as a side note we have always been 100% compliant with all court requests!

Ahhh I see there may be more to the story. As usual.

Lets all give him a little break he is scared i know we are also and any one inn court are i don't know if their is more to the story i do know he had 4-5 plants and now has a card so the A.D should work for us all

i have been to one of his court days so i have heard the judge say he cant use Medical Marihuana as inn court

FEB 23 9:00am Lapeer county court house. Finally going to jury trial. The judge has ruled that I can not mention medical marijuana or that i used it for pain. Again I would appreciate all the support I can get. The court house will open at 8:00am and im sure the jury will get there plenty before court so were getting together around 7:45am. I know its cold out so we plan to have hot chocolate or coffee for those that due come out.... I was told that the jury will most likely be my aged peers, if thats the case I pray for a patient in the mix of them...... for those that cant make it thank you for the prayers they all count. Lots of parking area....

Anyone know how to contact the news.... byron needs to realize that 68% of the people in his county voted for this law, we all know how to read the law why is he having a hard time with it. One of the judges in the appeals panel even sided with my use of the AD. the other two would but not at this time????? Almost two years wasted stressing about this.

i need to no if this is still on i would like to go and need the address of the court house i have been their with you befor but it's been so time ago

to everyone here mrniceguys case is still on for tomorrow he would have posted this himself but he was banned from the site for what his lawyer told him. I was there at court today. there will be no doctor allowed now. the judge said he will not win and the lawyer said he has a 0% chance of winning... see you all tomorrow 7:45am we start to rally..

Archived