Mizerman Is The Man

I just need to say that although we do not agree on politics, I believe that Mizerman is one of the best friends this movement has today.

This is a man that has been to several protests, courtrooms, as many as he (and Mrs. M) can get to, often at great hardship or discomfort to do this. This man has stared judges, lawyers, PA's, and juries right in the eye and let them know that we are real people who are not to be thrown away like some garbage they don't like.

Mizerman, and some others who I will not name you all, if things really get nasty out here I would be honored to stand shoulder to shoulder with you against this trampling of our rights. You have proved your a friend of all on this one issue, and I thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart. Do not doubt my support of you in this fight.

And thanks to all of you who stand tall against oppression today. We stand together or we fall together. Let's stand! Rally!!

Peace to all...

I just need to say that although we do not agree on politics, I believe that Mizerman is one of the best friends this movement has today.

This is a man that has been to several protests, courtrooms, as many as he (and Mrs. M) can get to, often at great hardship or discomfort to do this. This man has stared judges, lawyers, PA's, and juries right in the eye and let them know that we are real people who are not to be thrown away like some garbage they don't like.

Mizerman, and some others who I will not name you all, if things really get nasty out here I would be honored to stand shoulder to shoulder with you against this trampling of our rights. You have proved your a friend of all on this one issue, and I thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart. Do not doubt my support of you in this fight.

And thanks to all of you who stand tall against oppression today. We stand together or we fall together. Let's stand! Rally!!

Peace to all...

:goodjob:

Peace to all...

Thanks to Mizerman and everyone else out there that is doing whatever they can to see this thing through, no matter what their views or politics might be.

Wow!

I just yelled out to my better half and had her come in here to see this.

First of all, my politics really aren't that much different than yours are Bisharoo...they really aren't.

As for me being some kind of warrior? It's not about me; it's about all of us and the rights we have under the law that nearly 2/3rd's of us voted for.

The way I see it, our current regime in Lansing is simply picking on the rights of patients, the handicapped, those less fortunate amongst us. I fall into that group and I'm fairly certain that most of the people who read this do as well.

I have always had a compassionate heart and tried to help others my entire life. Now, it pains me to be in the group that needs help and sometimes has to ask for it.

My mother lost her entire right leg to cancer when I was 7 years old. The operation was a hemi-pelvectomy where they amputate the leg right at the hip. After she recovered from her operation (and from the hepatitis that she got from all the blood transfusions that nearly killed her) she volunteered at M.D. Anderson Hospital down in Houston for the next 10+ years. She even won a Volunteer of the Year award down in Houston and was even honored by Ronald & Nancy Reagan and got several hand-written notes from then-vice president George Bush for her dedication.

Note: she wasn't a republican either! But, she got her hair done each week at the same salon in Houston that Vice-President George Bush did.

I really got her mad at me when I wrote a letter to President Bush back in December of 1991. She despised him so very much...LOL. So, I asked him to send her a 8 x 10 signed photo and maybe a little note. Well, he did and when it got delivered to her home she called me at work and wanted to know if I had anything to do with her birthday gift from the president. I started laughing and she promptly cussed me out!

I was probably one of the first kids in Houston selling the Christmas Cards designed by the pediatric cancer patients at that hospital. We even had many patients come stay at our home overnight so they could see my mother cook, clean, drive a car, go shopping, etc...and that life was NOT over.

My mother was a fighter. So, I get a lot of this from her. Thanks mom.

But, I lost her to cancer back on July 4, 1994.

If we had this law back then that we do today, I know she would be standing beside us as well. When she was on her death bed and under Hospice care at her home, I saw that even the straight morphine given to her by the tablespoon wasn't alleviating her pain and suffering.

So, I found some marijuana and starting picking the tobacco out of her cigarrettes and filling them up with marijuana. She looked and me and said, "Hey little boy I know what you did to my cigarrettes and I like it!"

She died of lung cancer.

I urge those of you who still smoke cigarrettes to stop. I've witnessed my mother dying of lung cancer and it isn't pretty. Do whatever you have to do to stop.

Sorry to get off topic.

Mizerman

Wow!

I just yelled out to my better half and had her come in here to see this.

First of all, my politics really aren't that much different than yours are Bisharoo...they really aren't.

As for me being some kind of warrior? It's not about me; it's about all of us and the rights we have under the law that nearly 2/3rd's of us voted for.

The way I see it, our current regime in Lansing is simply picking on the rights of patients, the handicapped, those less fortunate amongst us. I fall into that group and I'm fairly certain that most of the people who read this do as well.

I have always had a compassionate heart and tried to help others my entire life. Now, it pains me to be in the group that needs help and sometimes has to ask for it.

My mother lost her entire right leg to cancer when I was 7 years old. The operation was a hemi-pelvectomy where they amputate the leg right at the hip. After she recovered from her operation (and from the hepatitis that she got from all the blood transfusions that nearly killed her) she volunteered at M.D. Anderson Hospital down in Houston for the next 10+ years. She even won a Volunteer of the Year award down in Houston and was even honored by Ronald & Nancy Reagan and got several hand-written notes from then-vice president George Bush for her dedication.

Note: she wasn't a republican either! But, she got her hair done each week at the same salon in Houston that Vice-President George Bush did.

I really got her mad at me when I wrote a letter to President Bush back in December of 1991. She despised him so very much...LOL. So, I asked him to send her a 8 x 10 signed photo and maybe a little note. Well, he did and when it got delivered to her home she called me at work and wanted to know if I had anything to do with her birthday gift from the president. I started laughing and she promptly cussed me out!

I was probably one of the first kids in Houston selling the Christmas Cards designed by the pediatric cancer patients at that hospital. We even had many patients come stay at our home overnight so they could see my mother cook, clean, drive a car, go shopping, etc...and that life was NOT over.

My mother was a fighter. So, I get a lot of this from her. Thanks mom.

But, I lost her to cancer back on July 4, 1994.

If we had this law back then that we do today, I know she would be standing beside us as well. When she was on her death bed and under Hospice care at her home, I saw that even the straight morphine given to her by the tablespoon wasn't alleviating her pain and suffering.

So, I found some marijuana and starting picking the tobacco out of her cigarrettes and filling them up with marijuana. She looked and me and said, "Hey little boy I know what you did to my cigarrettes and I like it!"

She died of lung cancer.

I urge those of you who still smoke cigarrettes to stop. I've witnessed my mother dying of lung cancer and it isn't pretty. Do whatever you have to do to stop.

Sorry to get off topic.

Mizerman

Good Day all, what a nice thing to say . It's just that he believes with all of his heart that anyone that picks on the sick , disabled , are trulely the lowest of the low . Does it make them feel proud ? I'm sorry I just don't get it. Just think if they put this kind of energy into protecting the will of the people ( MEDICAL MARIJUANA LAW ) insead of wasting time and our tax $$$$ . That the STATE OF MICHIGAN could be in the Black and not taxing again those on fixed incomes , haven't those people already gave enough ? Or are they the only ones left in the state . Come on get with the program or turn out the lights.

The Better Half

Mizerwoman

JOIN US IN LANSING !!!!!! :sword:

Archived