You Have To Watch This

I can't believe people are dragging "santa on a cross" into this.

Why doesn't this all powerful god just wave his hand and make everything better?

Does he get off on watching his children suffer?

No god, just the myriad array of man made problems that no one wants to take responsibility for.

No more career politicians, that would be a good start IMO

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOOD IDEA having no career politicians! How many UNelected "officials" do we have? WHO elected the drug czar, as if we need THAT? WE didn't elect him! I think Obama appointed him, correct me if I'm wrong. It's bad enough when the people we DO elect can't do their job! The other problem is the UNLIMITED CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS BY CORPORATIONS! That's how we got all these TYRANTS in there now! Special interests! Lobbies! Weren't we supposed to put an end to all that! HYPOCRITES misleading us AGAIN!! Did REAL representation EVER exist? Was there EVER a truly representative government that was run FOR, OF and BY The People? I feel so DUPED! I made a promise to myself to VOTE MY CONSCIENCE! Imagine if we ALL did that! Special interests be DAMNED! Corporations be DAMNED! LIARS BE DAMMED!

Sb

this comment was left on my FB page about it,I thought he brought up a good point.

FUNNY...Governor Blanchard signed the original Bill into law "public act 72 of 1990. That says essentially all this same stuff....and nobody screamed foul. Gov Granholm amended it and signed it again under her admin....and again nobody cried foul. Now Gov Snyder amends it clarifying some of the language and everyone screams....yet the EM's continue to have the same power that they have had since 1990......and Dodge City has never happened. The EM's cannot enforce any decisions without reporting back to the State first.Maddow is the Liberal version of Rush Limbaugh....and I can't stand either, because they can't see the middle of the road.

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/2011-2012/billengrossed/House/pdf/2011-HEBH-4214.pdf

this comment was left on my FB page about it,I thought he brought up a good point.

FUNNY...Governor Blanchard signed the original Bill into law "public act 72 of 1990. That says essentially all this same stuff....and nobody screamed foul. Gov Granholm amended it and signed it again under her admin....and again nobody cried foul. Now Gov Snyder amends it clarifying some of the language and everyone screams....yet the EM's continue to have the same power that they have had since 1990......and Dodge City has never happened. The EM's cannot enforce any decisions without reporting back to the State first.Maddow is the Liberal version of Rush Limbaugh....and I can't stand either, because they can't see the middle of the road.

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/2011-2012/billengrossed/House/pdf/2011-HEBH-4214.pdf

Not true. The EM's never had the power to remove elected officials or void contracts without oversight. They also did not get paid like they do under this bill. To give an appointed bureaucrat that much power is tyranny. If you think this is the middle of the road I would hate to see what far right is.

Just to show how far right these teabaggers have come here is a quote from Ronald Reagan in 1980 radio address:

"By outlawing Solidarity, a free trade organization to which an overwhelming majority of Polish workers and farmers belong, they have made it clear that they never had any intention of restoring one of the most elemental human rights—the right to belong to a free trade union."

It begs to be repeated:

"one of the most elemental human rights—the right to belong to a free trade union"

It is a sad day in America when Ron Reagan would be a liberal in today political climate.

I'm thinking about moving to a trailer park outside of Halifax Nova Scotia...

Grow weed..

maybe run for trailer park supervisor...

HJ

me too i"ll even live in a car with a missing door.

Archived