You Have To Watch This

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have everyone convinced to look at the other guy, not at them. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. The enemy is that other guy.

This is how and why the staists have won and there is no hope, we have been taught that it is OK to vote for evil. "See how worse those other guys are than we are?"

It is not OK for me and my family to be oppressed by your party or the other one, just because you think somehow they are less evil.

I know you guys are all set in your ideology, and I am not going to change any minds or hearts.

This is why we have no hope and the statists have beaten us all. Just an observation that I am sure will be trivialized and ignored by my democrat and republican friends, so start the piling on if you wish. At least I will die knowing that I did not vote for evil.

What is also scary is that when Obama and the democrats do it through unelected unaccountable czars that none of you see that as an equally or more egregious offense. So many have blinders on one side. They have won the propaganda war by totally pitting one party against another, but all the while both sides are working against you.

Sure, impeach Snyder, and elect some more democrats! That will insure our freedom! Please wake up and see the big picture.

Republicans and democrats do not care about individuals or their rights.

It is useless. You guys are all so smart. Elect the democrats Obama, Pelossi, Reed, Cooper, and lets not forget who was in power in this state when these MMJ arrests started. It was Jenifer Granholm, and Barrack Hussein Obama. And your Oakland County prosecuting attorney was and still is Jessica Cooper, a lifelong DEMOCRAT who will imprison and destroy democrats as quickly as republicans!

They are both against us all!

Oh, what's the use. Vote for democrats, they will save us from the republicans!

Then who will save is from the democrats?

Both parties are against us and need to go. But you guys see that if we would just get rid of republicans that all would be well. Well, you are half right!

With half the people blinded and deaf on one side and the other folks blind and deaf on the other side, it is no wonder we have lost our way. I see no hope for this country unless people join together to renounce statism, or to even know what that word means.

DonkeyElephantBig-Re-draw-Copy.jpgcamp.jpg

:goodjob: :goodjob:

What is also scary is that when Obama and the democrats do it through unelected unaccountable czars that none of you see that as an equally or more egregious offense. So many have blinders on one side. They have won the propaganda war by totally pitting one party against another, but all the while both sides are working against you.

Sure, impeach Snyder, and elect some more democrats! That will insure our freedom! Please wake up and see the big picture.

It is useless. You guys are all so smart. Elect the democrats Obama, Pelossi, Reed, Cooper, and lets not forget who was in power in this state when these MMJ arrests started. It was Jenifer Granholm, and Barrack Hussein Obama. And your Oakland County prosecuting attorney was and still is Jessica Cooper, a lifelong DEMOCRAT who will imprison and destroy democrats as quickly as republicans!

Both parties are against us and need to go. But you guys see that if we would just get rid of republicans that all would be well. Well, you are half right!

With half the people blinded and deaf on one side and the other folks blind and deaf on the other side, it is no wonder we have lost our way. I see no hope for this country unless people join together to renounce statism, or to even know what that word means.

Ayn Rand is among my favorite Authors. It may be easier to understand

the concept of Statism if read in a story form.

>We the Living

>Anthem

>The Fountainhead

>Atlas Shrugged

The Fountainhead being my favorite of her fictional works.

I believe this link also has Audio Books you can listen to right from the site, for those

who prefer/ need.

FYI

http://aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/statism.html

-BISH-

i know the score

OBAMA belongs to the *Council on Foreign Relation* shoot Hilary C. helped run Walmart(they made millions off of nafta GAT and thew WTO trade agreements) which made billions from sweetheart deals with China-

BOTH PARTIES ARE FILTHY BAD-

NEO-CONSERVATIVES SEEM more scary because they do what they do based on where they think they sit with "doing Gods will" which is just a smokescreen as far as i am concerned-dems usually share the wealth with the have nots-the NEO-CONS dont give a hoot about the poor and see more slave labor for their companies-Haliburton-Kellog Brown Ruth-Schlumberger-Xe xtc xtc all profit from war and security-boeing and such Armaments-monsanto big farming-GSK Merck etc etc pharma add nauseam !

yes Bish it is all corrupt-and WA- DCneeds an ENEMA all the politicians are in corporate backpockets and on the take from lobbyists-ITS... FUCCED UP BEYOND ALL RECOGNITION

the founders would REVOLT.........................

i am too much of a coward and pacifist

we can agree to disagree but i think RAND is the devils work and misapplied just like Marx was

The Byrds may have said it best.....HJ

Croz is a dam good lyricist but, I believe someone else said this 1st :)

Version: KJV

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

1. To every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2. A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up [that which is] planted;

3. A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4. A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5. A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6. A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7. A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8. A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

There is also this passage that may also be pertinent.

No, I'm not a "Bible thumper".

My mom used to tell me it was a rather interesting 'history' book.

Ephesians 6:11-18 (King James Version)

11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Croz is a dam good lyricist but, I believe someone else said this 1st :)

Version: KJV

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

1. To every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2. A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up [that which is] planted;

3. A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4. A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5. A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6. A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7. A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8. A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

There is also this passage that may also be pertinent.

No, I'm not a "Bible thumper".

My mom used to tell me it was a rather interesting 'history' book.

Ephesians 6:11-18 (King James Version)

11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

I was aware of where the words originated....But thanks for the reminder..HJ

that is all well and good if you think the BIBLE is the inherent word of GOD...that is a whole nother argument i am not willing to get into right now... lets just thank emperor Constantine and his merrymen for making Christianity the *STATE* religion of Rome/western world ...

i will put it this way simply

IF IT DOES NOT STAND UP TO THE LITMUS TEST OF LOVE...it is worm food

believers or non-believers! no one gets outta here alive!

and YESHUA is my buddy...what is peddled as Christianity now a days has nothing really to do with What Yeshua wanted...sadness heartbreak and bondage from some of todays death dealers in office and heads of corporate industry.

ultimately thy will be done!

just because there seems/needs to be evil to balance out good in this world(or vice versa) at this time does not mean i want to play the role of Darth Vader or Emperor Palpatine. or be a storm trooper......................

There's evil among us, lurking as good, claiming to care, claiming to protect and defend, claiming to serve The People, claiming to serve God, claiming to care about Liberty, Justice, children, disabled people, veterans, etc. They stop at nothing, lying, scheming, cheating, doing whatever they want, caring not of any consequences, judging and condemning us; they hold themselves above laws, unaccountable, irresponsible, unresponsive, without Compassion, these people are MONSTERS among us! :money::devil:

Is there a God out there?

Sb

I have never read any of those works by Ms. Rand but I may have heard references to them many times.

I still believe that individuals own themselves and not the state or king or mob or gang. The 2 parties in this country think that the state is all powerful and even individual humans who have harmed no others are subject top oppression and destruction at the hands of these 2 parties. They will do whatever they can think of, moral or ethical or legal or right or not to increase the power of the state (and themselves usually) at the expense of individual human beings.

Humans who think that people are not free, that they do not own themselves, that they must submit to some other individual or group without any consent being given (tyranny) may want to shoot the messenger or say that some philosopher was wrong, but this still changes nothing.

Statists want to rule over individuals whenever they choose for whatever reason they think is for their vision of some greater good. I believe this is wrong and I stand against it. Yes, we can disagree about these things. I guess we must. As I will not submit to an all powerful human or group (as I have not infringed on the rights of another human to live for their own sake). And I suppose you all must vote against me and my kind. At least we have been honest about it.

that is all well and good if you think the BIBLE is the inherent word of GOD...that is a whole nother argument i am not willing to get into right now... lets just thank emperor Constantine and his merrymen for making Christianity the *STATE* religion of Rome/western world ...

Constantine never made Christianity the state religion. He stopped the killing of the Christians. Emperor Theodoseus I was the first to make Christianity the state religion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodosius_I

Just keeping the facts strait ;)

I know you aren't advocating violence, ijust feel I should put the disclaimer up whenever I see anyone mentioning it becausse OTHER PEOPLE WILL MISINTERPRET your words. I've seen it happen so many times to me, I say one thing and I'm accused of sayingthe opposite. I'm a very spiritual person, too.

Sb

pleaaaaaase dont take this in the wrong way,I just wanted to say yet again we have become so sensitive about words and the meaning as not to offend or put any thoughts into someone head,blah,blah,blah just gets my dander up. Words can be symbolic or literal and I believe God has given each one of us common sense to know the difference,without me saying I'm sorry I offended someone or for clarifying my meaning .

Come on we really are smarter than that arent we?

Im so mad I could slit my wrists because of the crap Snyder and Jones and the likes of them are doing to us. Now if you dont mind Im hungry enough to go eat a horse. so ta-ta for now I gotta fly. Symbolic or literal you tell me:)

ps and that video even steamed me more,Im tired of bending over(totally symbolic) for these douche bags. Impeach Snyder ASAP

Nailed it!!!

Archived