You Have To Watch This

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I have never wanted more to leave this state than after watching this. It starts out with what we already know, and then just gets worse and worse.

Snyder needs to be removed. Can't we prove that this is unconstitutional? Giving control of a city to Amway is completely merging Government with corporations, and what's to stop them, once Snyder gives them control of raising low income taxes to 35% (just for local mind you) and zeroing it out for anyone making over $200k?

How many signatures would it take to get Snyder out of Office? I for one think I would stand in Grocery center parking lots collecting signatures if we had a united stand on this.

Wow, I have never wanted more to leave this state than after watching this. It starts out with what we already know, and then just gets worse and worse.

Snyder needs to be removed. Can't we prove that this is unconstitutional? Giving control of a city to Amway is completely merging Government with corporations, and what's to stop them, once Snyder gives them control of raising low income taxes to 35% (just for local mind you) and zeroing it out for anyone making over $200k?

How many signatures would it take to get Snyder out of Office? I for one think I would stand in Grocery center parking lots collecting signatures if we had a united stand on this.

snyder and schutte GOTTA GO!

Sb

taking in $1.7 billion Dollars from the POOR AND ELDERLY and reducing TAXES FOR THE WEALTHY by 1.8 BILLION DOLLARS-that is some RAND CORP.think tank Idea of fiscal responsibility balancing the budget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is FUCCING INSANITY!

the friggin NEO-CON CROOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMPEACH SNYDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW EXECUTIVE POWERS!

if a town is 'in financial crisis'

governor can suspend local officials-while sending in HENCHMEN to dis-incorporate town-city putting Henchmen in charge to disassemble sell-off public lands-projects etc etc until city is solvent again!

goes hand in hand with the Patriot ACT and EXECUTIVE BRANCH SUPREMACY---i think they are coming for us all one day-but i am a krakpottinfoilhat wearing fool though-a boy crying wolf

:growl: :growl: :growl: :growl: :growl:

This makes me wonder if the politicians are wearing kevlon vests as a well secured back up plan . I think its in there best interest as somebody is going to snap and make notice by DEATH . Its unevidble here in Mi and Wi as well as elsewhere . Mark thy words its only time before they rub the one wrong who will make sure to rub back in a harder way than imagined . If only I didnt have my responsibilities , I would be more than willing to pull the trigger for the sick and poor that are being attacked as well as the rest of the citizens who are being forced into this militia control our govt has formed against us . I know that its wrong and would not do so , but again somebody out there has nothing to loose thanks to these clowns and I know there will come a day of meeting soon . Beware America , your constitutional rights as well as human rights have never been honored and never will be by these demonic forces . Prime example , not one Treaty written by the Govts with the American Indians has ever been honored to this day , and to imagine that a majority seem to trust our Govt . I wish I could live in a brainwashed state of mind like so many . It must be nice to live in your own little world . But hey soon as well they too will have to awaken from the nonsense and see the truths we face as citizens of this not so great Country .No offense but when a Govt steals a counrty from another and offers psuedo freedoms , its just another form of Capitalism and dictatorship at its finest ...

Any talk of violence does NOT reflect the views of this site. We may understand the sentiments but we are not advocating violence. Sad to say though it may be inevitable it'll happen but the backlash from those actions will hurt us all. They have declared war on us all- it's us against them. We did not start this war. Someone will finish it. We're caught in the middle. It's sad when a situation is so bad it causes people to act in such desperation. It's sad when people are pushed to their limits that they'd consider resorting to violence. It's a very sad day in America. And it's true what they did to our Native People, who fought back the only way they knew how, got called savages, yet those who made war on them are the REAL savages who never intended to honor any treaty. Whatever happens today, I don't trust them to honor ANY agreements. These are scary times for us all. If there's a God, some people better beware.

Sb

Silver I am not in any way advoacating violence as I am very spiritual , yet I exercise my warnings to come . And I agree the backlash will harm the rest as well . But its unevidble as people will only take so much and then theres the one who wont take any . I hope and pray the world we know does not come to this , but I am amazed at the ranks forming here in the militia . And only wonder of whats to come ...

I know you aren't advocating violence, ijust feel I should put the disclaimer up whenever I see anyone mentioning it becausse OTHER PEOPLE WILL MISINTERPRET your words. I've seen it happen so many times to me, I say one thing and I'm accused of sayingthe opposite. I'm a very spiritual person, too.

Sb

hello

what if the others want this also there is no way we can remove all of them... is this not a form of violence to us... is this not full out bulling to be used when and where someone that disagrees with the state... with this they can and will just take over... what if they decide our voting will not be allowed and hold closed door voting with in themselves like they do now for other items... look at what wi is doing a vote with out full representation for the people... anyway so who is our government if they dont follow the rules... what do we do lay down and give up when they have total control over your town... who do you get to speak to... what do you think our fore fathers would do over this... how do you think they would move if this happens... do you really think talk and voting will stop them from forcing there belief on you... these guys are wolfs and only want one thing from you and that is your money and if you can not pay then they want you gone... if im wrong please someone show me... how to read see look at this is another light... because i dont see but one way to change this once they make it a law...

abbe

Guest finallyfree09

I hate it when i wake up and come to the computer... i read stuff like this and stay ROYALLY pissed off all day. why in the heck are ALL politicians in this to screw us? for shame

BECAUSE THE NEO-CONS HAVE AN AGENDA-A PRISON PLANET FULL OF CHEAP LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS!

DOES NOT MATTER WHAT COLOR YOU ARE... WHAT COUNTRY... OR RELIGION for that matter(just because you call yourself a christian does not mean you are exempt)

THE BANKING HEGEMONY

wants AUSTERITY MEASURES at a local/personal level-it's BK for the USA

actually we have been BK for a few decades now-heck money is just a belief system :growl:

What is so scary is if they can pass this bill, they'll change our bill also. a big thank you to all of you who voted this trash in.

Honestly did anyone think that the republicans would change anything for the better ? :thumbsd:

Thats what those in this state gets for voting to spite the democratic party instead of looking at the real needs and wants in this state. :rolleyes:

What is also scary is that when Obama and the democrats do it through unelected unaccountable czars that none of you see that as an equally or more egregious offense. So many have blinders on one side. They have won the propaganda war by totally pitting one party against another, but all the while both sides are working against you.

Sure, impeach Snyder, and elect some more democrats! That will insure our freedom! Please wake up and see the big picture.

Republicans and democrats do not care about individuals or their rights.

It is useless. You guys are all so smart. Elect the democrats Obama, Pelossi, Reed, Cooper, and lets not forget who was in power in this state when these MMJ arrests started. It was Jenifer Granholm, and Barrack Hussein Obama. And your Oakland County prosecuting attorney was and still is Jessica Cooper, a lifelong DEMOCRAT who will imprison and destroy democrats as quickly as republicans!

They are both against us all!

Oh, what's the use. Vote for democrats, they will save us from the republicans!

Then who will save is from the democrats?

Both parties are against us and need to go. But you guys see that if we would just get rid of republicans that all would be well. Well, you are half right!

With half the people blinded and deaf on one side and the other folks blind and deaf on the other side, it is no wonder we have lost our way. I see no hope for this country unless people join together to renounce statism, or to even know what that word means.

DonkeyElephantBig-Re-draw-Copy.jpgcamp.jpg

Archived