This May Surprise You......

eman66

I just got suspeneded from work! No real reason given, took my badge, gun, ID and keys and walked me out of the building!!

Calm down, smoke a number, and vow to walk like an Egyptian on May 25th.

It's about all you can do.

Your job means you're screwed if the Dept. doesn't want to accomadate you.

Because of past propaganda and police tactics - no one wants a 'stoner' cop.

You have two choices going forward:

1) Do what you know would have the most impact in the shortest period of time - go down to the station and kill 'em all.

or

2) Fret about the unfairness, inmorality, danger to your very existance should you ever be raided (along with loss of your dignity, and real property unless you pay a ransom and then prove you didn't spend any 'Caregiver' dollars on it), and then vow to march with us on May 25th. Oh yeah - start looking for a Rent-a-Cop job because your prospects until this is settled are nil, (and it will never be settled).

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's too bad 'eman , I'm sure you hoped for a different outcome . Watch your back , I think your former co-workers now consider you "one of us". Welcome to the other side and best wishes in your run for Sheriff , depending on your location , you could win .

Thanks, yes I am a target for sure now!

Sorry fer yer Troubles Eman ,

Put those 14 years of Experience to use & plot the feckers next step . I would suggest you Trust No One of yer fellow Brothers in Arms other than the ones you would with yer life . The last thing ya wanna do is give a Co-Worker the chance to Brown-Nose their way up the ranks on yer Misfortunes .

Think like them & plot yer Next Move & Outsmart the feckers . Also write down any Dirt ya may have on those in Supervision Positions as well as Command . Fight Fire with Fire , It's You against Them so Document Everything while ya remember it all as well as line up Any & All Commendations & Positive Comments before they Mysteriously Disappear from yer Personal File .

Let the Shame be Upon Them .

Be Well & Good Luck . You Can & Will Prevail :judge: ,,,

I just got suspeneded from work! No real reason given, took my badge, gun, ID and keys and walked me out of the building!!

Very sorry to hear that eman66, prayers are being sent up north to you now. Thanks for sharing with us on MMMA.

The one and only time that I had to quit using marijuana to find a job it took me 45 days to test clean.

Sorry fer yer Troubles Eman ,

Put those 14 years of Experience to use & plot the feckers next step . I would suggest you Trust No One of yer fellow Brothers in Arms other than the ones you would with yer life . The last thing ya wanna do is give a Co-Worker the chance to Brown-Nose their way up the ranks on yer Misfortunes .

Think like them & plot yer Next Move & Outsmart the feckers . Also write down any Dirt ya may have on those in Supervision Positions as well as Command . Fight Fire with Fire , It's You against Them so Document Everything while ya remember it all as well as line up Any & All Commendations & Positive Comments before they Mysteriously Disappear from yer Personal File .

Let the Shame be Upon Them .

Be Well & Good Luck . You Can & Will Prevail :judge: ,,,

I'm already on it! Before I left I reported the K-9 officers steroid use and told them I wanted him tested today, I doubt they will because he can do no wrong in their eyes. I also own a landscaping company so I do have another source of income if this goes south. I am not just sitting idle here and waiting for them I'm actively researching everything I can and getting good advice for a lot of people. Like I said, my attorney is meeting with the top attorneys in the state tomorrow so there will be a fight! Thanks to everyone here for their support, I felt like I was on an island by myself on this for awhile so it gives me some peace of mind knowing I have people behind me!!

eman, so sorry to see the bad news, though it doesn't surprise me. We're behind you and hope you can get through this. You're part of our community now. We appreciate the courage you took to stand by your principles and also to come here. It's sad that after devoting 14 years of your life to your department, they'd be so quick to throw you out. Thank you for all you do.

Sincerely, Sb

I'm already on it! Before I left I reported the K-9 officers steroid use and told them I wanted him tested today, I doubt they will because he can do no wrong in their eyes. I also own a landscaping company so I do have another source of income if this goes south. I am not just sitting idle here and waiting for them I'm actively researching everything I can and getting good advice for a lot of people. Like I said, my attorney is meeting with the top attorneys in the state tomorrow so there will be a fight! Thanks to everyone here for their support, I felt like I was on an island by myself on this for awhile so it gives me some peace of mind knowing I have people behind me!!

We are like no other group we support Medical Marihuana and the rights to use it as the people of Michigan voted for thats all look at are case we have been inn court for 2 years and we were Legal you can look us up right here on this site

eman, so sorry to see the bad news, though it doesn't surprise me. We're behind you and hope you can get through this. You're part of our community now. We appreciate the courage you took to stand by your principles and also to come here. It's sad that after devoting 14 years of your life to your department, they'd be so quick to throw you out. Thank you for all you do.

Sincerely, Sb

Thank you, 14 years of trying to do the right thing for people, not one reprimand or disciplinary action against me and now they run away from me like cowards and throw me under the bus! Karma works in mysterious ways, I'm sure theirs is coming!

Guest 1TokeOverLine

Thank you for your service and courage.

Hoping your legal help has some power, but at this point I would worry about the next job for both of you, she will be a target now, it's just a matter of time until they think they can get away with messing with her job too.

Won't help, but with almost 14 years in a civil service post myself, losing the income & benefits is a hard battle, and have no doubt your "union" will be of -0- help. I was "lucky" & saw the writing on the wall when they started random drug testing, and bit the bullet before they could smear my record. I was in technical support and could have done the job drunk, or on opiates like many of my co-workers did. I see so many complaints on the boards about the speed and tact of the state workers, this is the behind the scenes reason - you can't do a good job blasted on opiates and booze. If they get written up for it, no prob, the "union" will negotiate intervention and drug rehab, saving your career. Not so with our evil criminal weed.

The best advice I've seen is documentation while everything is fresh in your mind, not only with your involvement, but anything you can file away on them. They have to know that you are a threat and know too much, so not sure how far they are willing to take it. You have to put yourself in the legal position to leverage that knowledge in your future campaign IMO.

I'd vote for ya, just for the experience you've been exposed to. LEOs need to see the other side and temper their actions, we are not criminals.

Good luck in your endeavors and thank you so much for having the gonads to share your nightmare, I wouldn't wish this situation on my enemies (if I had any). I hope I'm wrong but your lawyer and union won't be of much help unless they offer drug rehab to save your benefits. Oh, and ignore the violence suggestion about going ballistic on the station, I'm sure it was in jest (in bad taste).

If you need anything, just get on and holler....have your wife start safeguarding and planning for her defense, there will be a battle if past actions of the political insanity are any indication.

1T

eman I hope your story gets told far and wide, tell it yourself, when you're ready; though being here sends your story all over the world possibly; you were wronged, as so many on this site have been, people who abide by the law and got railroaded, dragged through the courts, lost everything, so many stories to tell. Your dedication, loyalty and honesty will be rewarded, someone will value that and hire you, I am sure.

Sb

eman I hope your story gets told far and wide, tell it yourself, when you're ready; though being here sends your story all over the world possibly; you were wronged, as so many on this site have been, people who abide by the law and got railroaded, dragged through the courts, lost everything, so many stories to tell. Your dedication, loyalty and honesty will be rewarded, someone will value that and hire you, I am sure.

Sb

Thanks, much appreciated. Do you play guitar? I play in a band, our website is soreonsunday.com

Do you grow your own meds or do you just confiscate them from people you bust? Sorry I just don't like cops. So sue me.

Dave, If all cops are bad, than MM users are just potheads. This man is trying to do the right thing. Think how you'd feel if you were in his position and you saw what you just said. As much as some don't wanna acknowledge it, they're human beings, too. True there are many who are terribly misguided, but think, if you were on the outside of this community and you didn't know what you know, you'd prob'ly laugh at medical marijuana patients. Do you know what he's risking to come here to tell his story? What about Barry? Yeah he was a jerk but he turned it around! We need people like this who were on the inside, who had a change of heart, and changed their minds. Eman is in an unfortunate situation, he came here for info and support. You know how it feels to be misunderstood and painted in a bad light. He doesn't arrest legal patients, did you see that?

Sb

Do you grow your own meds or do you just confiscate them from people you bust? Sorry I just don't like cops. So sue me.

Very narrow my friend. The term cops encompasses many many people, have you met them all? I have had more than my share of bad experience with the police, and I have also met some that are pretty cool and doing a job that needs to be done. Sorry I just don't like the narrow minded.

The End of Prohibition of Alcohol was mostly the result of too many cops fearing for thier life because the bootleggers would murder them. So they advocated for legal booze.

'shooting the joint up', was an analogy - meant to shock - not to be acted upon.

That's why I edited the suggestion to italics on the word "or" preceeding suggestion 2)which is to do the right thing and fight it legally no matter what they do to you.

It is important though to understand what motivates your enemies and thier responses.

They will never give up unless they fear us in some manner that causes them to change.

Dave, If all cops are bad, than MM users are just potheads. This man is trying to do the right thing. Think how you'd feel if you were in his position and you saw what you just said. As much as some don't wanna acknowledge it, they're human beings, too. True there are many who are terribly misguided, but think, if you were on the outside of this community and you didn't know what you know, you'd prob'ly laugh at medical marijuana patients. Do you know what he's risking to come here to tell his story? What about Barry? Yeah he was a jerk but he turned it around! We need people like this who were on the inside, who had a change of heart, and changed their minds. Eman is in an unfortunate situation, he came here for info and support. You know how it feels to be misunderstood and painted in a bad light. He doesn't arrest legal patients, did you see that?

Sb

Thanks SB!

Guest thequietone

This behavior will not be tolerated on this forum. You clearly have nothing to add to this discussion so you don't need to be in it, good-bye.

Eman, sorry to hear of the troubles you are facing. Just know your brothers and sisters are here for you and we give freely of our support to members of the community.

Sorry to hear this. I too am not surprised although I did kinda

expect them to let it ride considering you were one of theirs,but

apparently they do not respect this law or our rights under any

circumstance. Hope everything works out for you in the end. Fact

is what works out for you may help us all. Good luck.

Archived