This May Surprise You......

eman66

They weren't too hard on me but I was told I can't grow it and distribute it because it is against federal law

erm... that sounds pretty crappy...

Hmm, so they just told you that you can't be a CG basically..right?

can't grow or distribute, I would be rather pissed if I were you... show them what the Law says

I dunno but sounds like they weren't on your side if you ask me..

was that the outcome you had hoped for eman?

Trix

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As expected I was called into the office today. They weren't too hard on me but I was told I can't grow it and distribute it because it is against federal law (my attorney thinks otherwise). They asked me if I use on duty??!! I said of course not, do you drink before you come to work? I am meeting with my attorney tonight so I'll have more answers later.

Hope you have a great lawyer,being a patient your allowed to grow or would they rather you go into an alley and buy it in unsafe conditions? dude I dont envy you going through this,but I love the picture someone posted with the one man and several tanks coming at him,stay strong,dont hesitate to call upon the recruits here.

Our K-9 officer has snitches all over town so somehow somebody knew something, he's been trying to get me for awhile now. This guy took illegal steroids and then grew man boobs that he had to have removed by surgery. He goes out to the bars and get wasted all the time and drives home. He has affairs with married women and is on a mission to save the world from marijuana! Oh and by the way they promoted him last month, thats the crap I get to deal with at work.

boy if that dont sound familiar,lol.

thanks again for sharing your story, makes me feel a little safer knowing theres a few sane ones left and there even local.good luck with the boss man.

I wonder what everyone would think if a bunch of card holders were rallying for a fellow card holder who happens to also be leo and is in the same boat as joe from walmart basicly. hope it dont come to that though for ya.

Our K-9 officer has snitches all over town so somehow somebody knew something, he's been trying to get me for awhile now. This guy took illegal steroids and then grew man boobs that he had to have removed by surgery. He goes out to the bars and get wasted all the time and drives home. He has affairs with married women and is on a mission to save the world from marijuana! Oh and by the way they promoted him last month, thats the crap I get to deal with at work.

If i see him on the road i will call 911

They are turning up the heat now, I had to take a urine test today. I hope it comes out ok, I haven't had anything for a week and I took some herbal cleansers a few days ago. I also work out a few days a week so fingers are crossed. I am now a target for other officers, I am getting the cold shoulder from a lot of officers. I wish it was only me it affected. My wife works for the court and our judges are dead set against medical marijuana and I'm sure they are going to try and fire her. Not something we need right now.

Guest knucklehead bob

They are turning up the heat now, I had to take a urine test today. I hope it comes out ok, I haven't had anything for a week and I took some herbal cleansers a few days ago. I also work out a few days a week so fingers are crossed. I am now a target for other officers, I am getting the cold shoulder from a lot of officers. I wish it was only me it affected. My wife works for the court and our judges are dead set against medical marijuana and I'm sure they are going to try and fire her. Not something we need right now.

How do you like the experience so far ? I think you are going to find that being looked down on as something other than who you really are is not a lot of fun , let alone right . I hope it gets better for you , we could use more L E such as yourself with Honor & Integrity .

How do you like the experience so far ? I think you are going to find that being looked down on as something other than who you really are is not a lot of fun , let alone right . I hope it gets better for you , we could use more L E such as yourself with Honor & Integrity .

i kinda figured this is the way it would turn out... everything was fine and dandy as long as your one of the crew... now your just like us.. you will be raided lose your job and probly your house and car..

sad i know..

Good luck! Unfortunately you are now at war, they will use the urine test to fire you. The other officers are not what they believe themselves to be, they are not enforcing state law, so hence not an officer at all!

I took my own drug screen today and passed but I'm worried that they'll find a trace and try to use it against me. My attorney is downstate the rest of the week at a conference for attorneys, the conference is about medical marijuana so she said she's going to run my case by the top attorney's and come up with a game plan.

i kinda figured this is the way it would turn out... everything was fine and dandy as long as your one of the crew... now your just like us.. you will be raided lose your job and probly your house and car..

sad i know..

Things were never really fine and dandy, I always have been looked down at because I don't write a lot of tickets and I question some arrests guys make when they violate people's rights. I have a couple friends in the department that think like I do so we'll have to stick together. I have been doing this job for 14 yrs and I think I'm going to run for Sheriff in 2012.

Things were never really fine and dandy, I always have been looked down at because I don't write a lot of tickets and I question some arrests guys make when they violate people's rights. I have a couple friends in the department that think like I do so we'll have to stick together. I have been doing this job for 14 yrs and I think I'm going to run for Sheriff in 2012.

That would be the ticket!!

Some of the responses here reflect the bitter feelings that are normal reactions to having been attacked by law enforcement.

You have stepped into the lion's den. I respect your honesty here and wish others would respect the efforts it takes to be here.

So .. where do we park the bus?

I took my own drug screen today and passed but I'm worried that they'll find a trace and try to use it against me. My attorney is downstate the rest of the week at a conference for attorneys, the conference is about medical marijuana so she said she's going to run my case by the top attorney's and come up with a game plan.

You may be clean, but those home tests have a cutoff, be careful. They are trying to get on the walmart method, you test dirty you go. If they can't get a bad test you may be alright.

Wow this is amazing. We need more good leos to come here. I wish you the best, eman66. I'm glad to know there are many who are trying to do their job right, and protect this law, I'm sorry for all the trouble you're in and hope your test will come out clean. It's so sad the way people are so hateful because they believe all the lies about Cannabis. Thank you for believing in it and giving it a try. Whatever happens, I hope you'll remain part of our community.

EDIT: I'm sure you and your wife will be able to find a better place to work, where the people are more Compassionate or at least tolerant and respectful of this, The Peoples' Law.

Sincerely, Sb

i do thank you for coming here for sure am sorry that you will lose your job house and your savings also pensions but i will vote for you and be on that BUS

Not to be a downer, but so you are fully informed, I am very suspect of your attorneys advice, assuming you medicate yourself. If your department in fact reports you to your state licensing body for marijuana use, you could be considered working while impaired based upon their faulty reasoning of the affects of marijuana metabolites.

It was either my attorney or a representative of the Dept of Community Health, but I think it was my attorney, who gave me an example of a nearly exact scenario you are describing involving a police officer, who lost their argument and license with the state concerning their use.

In my opinion, it's not so much your department you have to be concerned with, but whether they report the information to the state.

For my own personal use, I would be very interested to know the outcome of your situation. Thank you.

Not to be a downer, but so you are fully informed, I am very suspect of your attorneys advice, assuming you medicate yourself. If your department in fact reports you to your state licensing body for marijuana use, you could be considered working while impaired based upon their faulty reasoning of the affects of marijuana metabolites.

It was either my attorney or a representative of the Dept of Community Health, but I think it was my attorney, who gave me an example of a nearly exact scenario you are describing involving a police officer, who lost their argument and license with the state concerning their use.

In my opinion, it's not so much your department you have to be concerned with, but whether they report the information to the state.

For my own personal use, I would be very interested to know the outcome of your situation. Thank you.

i no i didn't want to say it eather if he is Leo i think he is you could not make this up but like i said he has my Vote

I just got suspeneded from work! No real reason given, took my badge, gun, ID and keys and walked me out of the building!!

Sorry to hear this. If you were doing roids or tazed a guy in a wheel chair you would have got promoted. I hope your steward can set things straight, we need as many good cops as we can get.

I just got suspeneded from work! No real reason given, took my badge, gun, ID and keys and walked me out of the building!!

WOW, that's not cool....:notfair:

I'd imagine you have contacted your attorney already right?

That sucks man... well your in the right spot for people that LEO has screwed over. if you need anything PM me..heres our lawyers #

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

3000 Town Center, Suite, 1800

Southfield, MI 48075

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

WOW am so sorry to here this look at it this way at least they did not charged you for using Yet i hope they don't try and use you some how i would get every thing out of the house if you have plants

Guest knucklehead bob

That's too bad 'eman , I'm sure you hoped for a different outcome . Watch your back , I think your former co-workers now consider you "one of us". Welcome to the other side and best wishes in your run for Sheriff , depending on your location , you could win .

Archived