• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the site. I would think you are ok cause you are legal. But then

again I would have thought that about alot of people. Know this what you are

doing is a good thing and nothing wrong with it. Stick to your guns and stand

up for your rights and hopefully everything will work out

Good luck

Welcome. Last week I was in Lansing standing shoulder to shoulder with police, fire, and teachers. I talked to a lot of good people and even some officers like yourself who seemed to support the medical marijuana law.

As you can see we are a community that sticks together and helps each other. Please let us know how things turn out. If you need me to be there to help protest I would be honored to do so.

Welcome, an out stretched hand in friendship will never be pushed away. We are all just people and one day have to leave the planet, some of us have an understanding that we are accountable for our words and actions to every fellow human being.

Welcome indeed. As some one said no one wants to be a test case,but your hand may be already forced to do so,this could prove to be an education to your peers,I'd like to give you a link to Law enforcement against prohibition. I never saw myself being such an activist or an advocate in this stage of my life and being a health care professional my job makes me speak up about this herb,only because I've seen what alcohol, prescription drugs does to the body,I cant seem to keep my mouth shut,and although I've always been feisty but the war on drugs really rattles my cage.. any ways good luck

http://www.leap.cc/cms/index.php

My question would be if your boss told you to go raid a MMJ Patient would you ??

No, I am sworn to uphold the law not break it! It would not happen here, we do not raid law abiding citizens! If they ordered me to do it they would have a problem.

Well tomorrow is the big day! I go back to work to face the music! I'll let you know how it goes, I have an appointment with my attorney (who is a card holder) after my shift. We had a union meeting tonight about our contract and nobody mentioned a word about it so we'll see how this all plays out. My good friend and fellow deputy said there was a lot of talk about it so we'll see. Thanks for all the support I really appreciate it!!

when did i (flame someone) and what does that mean!

sorry if i flammed some one, even though i dont know waht it means! maybe use tha q-tip and get your head back where it belongs! ooya! ;)~

mom

Please no personal attacks.

To be 'flamed' is to get chastised for an inappropriate comment. You didn't 'flame' anyone, you got

'flamed' for your inappropriate reply. Please remember that this site and what is written here is read World Wide.

We only ask that people be considerate of everyone here and whom ever may be reading.

eman66

Hey there fellow yooper :) thanks for sharing your job info and fact that you are a patient/cg.

boy I hope you aint in delta, judge person has it out bad for medical patients.

I did hear UPSET has been very good conisdering the medical law, jeff racine dont like it too much but they are respecting patients from what i hear.

NOT TRYING TO TALK POO OR FLAME UP HERE, but since you are 5.0 and i'm sure you drive a car everyday, how in your (leo) eyes is that not DUID?

delta co has been pushing the subject crazy, there's at least 5 card holders that i know of in the last year that have got DUID's just for being a card holder. judge person said ANYONE with a card might as well turn in there license cause they are breaking the law.

thanks again man very cool. and hey if ya ever hear montgomery across the radio come back em up so ya can help me get outta it :) j/k

I'm from the U.P., it's a little more laid back up here in God's country!

I heard awhile ago there was a caregiver who got raided in the UP so I know it does happen and there was also a DUI case, (not related), it was a legal MM patient, I forgot the details. That story was mentioned on this site awhile ago. I don't know if it was the feds on the raid, or when it happened, have to find out. I warned anyone I know who knows any growers to please be careful.

I thought everywhere was "God's Country." It does seem sometimes like some places are someone else's country though. The UP is an awesome place, though it seems like it's a whole other state sometimes.

Sb

I heard awhile ago there was a caregiver who got raided in the UP so I know it does happen and there was also a DUI case, (not related), it was a legal MM patient, I forgot the details. That story was mentioned on this site awhile ago. I don't know if it was the feds on the raid, or when it happened, have to find out. I warned anyone I know who knows any growers to please be careful.

I thought everywhere was "God's Country." It does seem sometimes like some places are someone else's country though. The UP is an awesome place, though it seems like it's a whole other state sometimes.

Sb

Shy and Mike? they were the first caregiver to get raided not sure what has happen inn that case they dont come here any more

eman66

Hey there fellow yooper :) thanks for sharing your job info and fact that you are a patient/cg.

boy I hope you aint in delta, judge person has it out bad for medical patients.

I did hear UPSET has been very good conisdering the medical law, jeff racine dont like it too much but they are respecting patients from what i hear.

NOT TRYING TO TALK POO OR FLAME UP HERE, but since you are 5.0 and i'm sure you drive a car everyday, how in your (leo) eyes is that not DUID?

delta co has been pushing the subject crazy, there's at least 5 card holders that i know of in the last year that have got DUID's just for being a card holder. judge person said ANYONE with a card might as well turn in there license cause they are breaking the law.

thanks again man very cool. and hey if ya ever hear montgomery across the radio come back em up so ya can help me get outta it :) j/k

Yes you are correct I would be guilty of the most idiotic law ever written. When nobody knew about me having a card it was worth the risk in order to sleep through the night pain free. Now I can't use because that's what they'll try to get me on so sleepless nights here I come! UPSET has been very good about it, our officer told me he'd help me in any way he can. jeff Racine is retired and yes he was against it big time.

As expected I was called into the office today. They weren't too hard on me but I was told I can't grow it and distribute it because it is against federal law (my attorney thinks otherwise). They asked me if I use on duty??!! I said of course not, do you drink before you come to work? I am meeting with my attorney tonight so I'll have more answers later.

As expected I was called into the office today. They weren't too hard on me but I was told I can't grow it and distribute it because it is against federal law (my attorney thinks otherwise). They asked me if I use on duty??!! I said of course not, do you drink before you come to work? I am meeting with my attorney tonight so I'll have more answers later.

Wow...hope it works out for you. Hate to see things get rough.

How did they find out about you?

Our K-9 officer has snitches all over town so somehow somebody knew something, he's been trying to get me for awhile now. This guy took illegal steroids and then grew man boobs that he had to have removed by surgery. He goes out to the bars and get wasted all the time and drives home. He has affairs with married women and is on a mission to save the world from marijuana! Oh and by the way they promoted him last month, thats the crap I get to deal with at work.

Archived