Kingdiamonds Headbangers Ball!

Mötörhead at the peak of their powers. Drifts out of sync pretty quick, but screw it - this is a major earful and eyeful of rock. Mötörhead superjam at 54:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFKLffU7K7g

Lemmy is God

Wendy O Williams was awesome love the plasmatics guitar player Ritchie Stotts i remember way back during the early 80s they were on Solid gold doing their hit song black leather monster it was funny watching the punk metal bangers shove their way through the uppidy rich crowd that use to attend tapings of the show.

If that doesn't sell out too fast I'll be there. Never seen Alice Cooper before and two years ago Maiden was killer.

They need to let Paul DiAnno out of the doghouse to sing a couple of tunes.

DTE sucks for concerts unless your first ten rows but thats a solid legendary lineup that ive seen many times if its not raining im going.

Sweeeeeet.

Yeah I hate that place too man. During festivals it feels more like a rock-and-roll amusement park.

We got seats but I dont think we are in the 1st 10.

Sweeeeeet.

Yeah I hate that place too man. During festivals it feels more like a rock-and-roll amusement park.

We got seats but I dont think we are in the 1st 10.

Anything pavilion in the first 30 rows has you under the shell so thats not a bad place to be at DTE at least you wont get wet if it rains ..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey KD, are you a shredder or metal player? I saw some older stuff very briefly here about Jason Becker (which I didn't know), and Marty F which I did know. Leaving for Flint this weekend, and hoping to meet some players once I get settled in. I hack at home, but hoping to break out of the house soon! ;~}

That has to be one of the oddest weirdest and insane movies ive ever seen.....I LOVED IT! :goodjob:

Yeah, rockin' flick! First time I heard of it was right before I posted. One of those films you can tell is going to be good right away.

High Times Records ain't fukcin' around, lol

Edited by MightyMightyMezz