Kinda Freaked

I finally was able to start the "get legal" process and have all my paperwork sent in. I was searching the net and came across MMMA. Right now I am feeling a little overwhelmed with everything.

But I wanted to say hi to everyone and to thank the people that have put together this site.

Welcome it is a wonderful site . Fight hard to not let the activism , struggles we face and often discuss take away from your positive patient experience . You must find proper balance and its difficult often for patients who live within the day to day grind of suffering . I hope you find healing , benefit and acceptance among your treatment team .

Welcome aboard!! The community is here to help each other with their experience with cannabis as an alternative medicine.

If you're Patient and will be tending your own garden the grow forums here are second to none in content and our first time cultivators will find them very user friendly.

Our community is as diverse in our members as any metropolitan city. we have all colors, faiths (or not), genders, and professions. We have Doctors, lawyers, teachers, politicians, and even policemen as members of our community and patients and caregivers in the MMMP.

You're in good company...

Ed

Archived