Happy Easter Everyone

To celebrate the victory is a wonderful thing.

Over the centuries, there has been a calender shift that has lost some of the impact of the celebration.

Our current calenders have the death taking place Friday at sundown and the return to life Sunday morning.

This is supposed to be three days and nights in the grave.

Count them .. Between Friday and Sunday. Two nights and one day.

The timing that actually took starts with the moment that a spear pierced the side of Jesus. This was done to prevent him from being on the cross during a "holy day." Many believe that "holy day" to be the weekly sabbath. Not so. It was a major Holy Day. Passover.

For centuries the Hebrew people had killed a lamb at a specific day each year. The evening before passover. In fact at the very moment of sundown the day before passover.

That was the very same moment the side of Jesus was pierced.

HE IS THE LAMB!

Happy Easter All ! I got a visit from the Reefer Rabbit & the Easter Bunny ! .....................interesting coincidence PB !............................peace

One of those moments called "the fullness of time."

Events build up toward a single moment. During the build up no one notices. Until it all comes down in one flash event.

As was his birth.

mine wasn't didn't get to see any family and the most important thing no/ havent spent quality time with my child without someone feeling as though it is their right to almost like extortion don't know what the feeling is like haven't medicated in a looooooooooooooong time going to get things of the ground with new selection need to make and begin to trust and rely forget semantics nO not reLIE or anywhow my words could be bent forget the aa's and the moo poo support groups other than those that have been through near fatal like threating situations im a no clearing houe no ones get out of jail free my language is me i can reached somewhere sometime I have and will always protect the the truly knowledgeable doctors that I have had the pleasure not of doing business because my health any your bottom lines aren't the same thing a truly pleasurable visit is a doctor that repsonds to the real problem that your having lately mine has been trust i have weigh way - many to many issues which can be construed as flawed blah blah no more ranting I'll speak the specifics with any knowledgeable physician that has dealt with me in the past and in the future. the issues relted to pain are astronomicalLy difficult when it comes to simply borderline other issues and i wont call them even mental but developmental type things word it phrased center however you would be interested moderator or site development guy

Hey I think this person needs meds Can anyone help him? I cant understand a single thing 12 is saying! lol HELP HELP need meds anyone willing to help this poor lost soul!!!??? lol Sorry Brother or sister but to me you didnt make much sense - i understood the frusteration in the meaning of it all but since you havent medicated in a "looooooooooong" time I think you need some help love.. I also see you are new Welcome! Sorry to hear your Easter wasnt very good - been there before myself.. I can sympathize... Just the same always keep the faith and hold hope and youll be fine! :) Peace and Love always....

Guest Medicinal Patient

Happy Easter 3MA. My nieces and nephew showed up yesterday and so I got to see them for the first time in 8 months.

:thumbsu: Kids grow up quick. Not sure if thats a good or bad thing. lol

Archived