"Peek In Porc's Personal Playpen"

porcupine

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here, everyone says such great things about it. I've been trying to get my hands on a legit cut for a while to no avail. I haven't had any luck finding the seeds either :notfair:

It shouldn't be too hard to find some seeds, although it is a very popular strain at the moment. There are a few dispensaries here in Michigan that carry Subcool's gear. If I can find any links or phone #'s I'll post them. Feel free to post any links here if anyone should know where to find some Plushberry currently in stock (as long as you're not advertising for yourself).

A member here I know is more than satisfied. He just pulled three stellar females out of a five pack! They are probably not as high in THC content as Mr. Cutty's Pink Lady cut, but they have yet to be tested.

Peace,

Porc

It shouldn't be too hard to find some seeds, although it is a very popular strain at the moment. There are a few dispensaries here in Michigan that carry Subcool's gear. If I can find any links or phone #'s I'll post them. Feel free to post any links here if anyone should know where to find some Plushberry currently in stock (as long as you're not advertising for yourself).

A member here I know is more than satisfied. He just pulled three stellar females out of a five pack! They are probably not as high in THC content as Mr. Cutty's Pink Lady cut, but they have yet to be tested.

Peace,

Porc

Cool thanks. I don't get out to the dispensaries much since I grow but maybe I should start looking at some of them instead of online. I have to say, you've got some amazing stuff in your playpen porc :rock:

Same here, everyone says such great things about it. I've been trying to get my hands on a legit cut for a while to no avail. I haven't had any luck finding the seeds either :notfair:

Hempdepot has Plushberry and ace of spades in stock.

Peace, Afi

Guest MosCutty

Cool thanks. I don't get out to the dispensaries much since I grow but maybe I should start looking at some of them instead of online. I have to say, you've got some amazing stuff in your playpen porc :rock:

I had coffee with BloominBasements (subcools rep) this morning. He is currently out of stock on sub gear however as Porc mentioned some dispensaries have them in stock. If you look on subcool's website there is a list of local vendors.

I was also told that many of the more popular strains like Plushberry are sold out for awhile until Sub finishes a seed run.

As Afi mentioned Hemp Depot might be a good choice if you can't find the strains locally.

Mos

Sorry folks, I've been really busy getting another flowering room (tent) set up, running, and getting the proper parameters dialed in these past few days so I haven't been able to post anything here lately. I'll make sure to get some pictures up of the girls as soon as I get a little time. Probably tonight or tomorrow. I'll be vegging them for about a week so they can root a little bit better and recover from their transplants last night.

See you soon.

Peace,

Porc

Sorry folks, I've been really busy getting another flowering room (tent) set up, running, and getting the proper parameters dialed in these past few days so I haven't been able to post anything here lately. I'll make sure to get some pictures up of the girls as soon as I get a little time. Probably tonight or tomorrow. I'll be vegging them for about a week so they can root a little bit better and recover from their transplants last night.

See you soon.

Peace,

Porc

looking forward!!

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

looking forward!!

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Thanks BG,

I've got a few nice ladies in there, so hopefully barring an accident or some freak of nature, we should get some nice shots here in the "Playpen". :pic:

Thanks for the compliment Brother, it means a lot coming from you. :thumbsu:

Peace,

Porc

Good Morning Grow Room!!!

I was able to dig up a few shots of the Blueberry cut that I searched high and low for many years to get and was finally able to acquire many, many, moons ago. She actually has a terpene profile that smells and tastes just like blueberry muffins or Boo Berry Cereal which is pretty rare in a Blueberry plant today. She's got potency to match and her nuggets are probably one of the most dense of any strain I've had the pleasure to cultivate as of yet. I remember once cycle that I incidentally put her into the flowering room as a small 14 inch tall, just topped clone in a one gallon nursery pot on the outside perimeter of the room as I had a little extra space. That particular girl gave me a solid three zips in 60-65 days. She is also one of the easiest plants to manicure that I've ever had. :sword:

These pictures were taken just before this particular girl was harvested. Enjoy the pictures! :pic:

gallery_6229_121_86150.jpg

gallery_6229_121_77735.jpg

gallery_6229_121_122205.jpg

gallery_6229_121_219882.jpg

Talk at you all later today!

Peace/Out

Porc

Thanks everyone!

Here's some of pictures my Bubba Kush "Katsu Cut" that was grown out and selected from 14 different girls I grew out in 2005. She was selected for her potency, terpene profile, and heavier purpling, and not for yield, although she can surprise you once you dial her in.

The purple is genetic and not temperature influenced like Pre-98 Bubba Kush. Cooler temps will intensify the purple but I've seen this particular plant purple up as early as 20-25 days into the flower cycle. She's a pretty bulletproof girl and has a completely different structure than Pre-98 Bubba Kush and won't yield as much because she is shorter and more stout, plus has a much tighter internodal structure but she is still every bit as good in her terpene profile and potency.

If you let her go the full 70 days watch out!!! :phew::startle:

gallery_6229_121_431610.jpg

gallery_6229_121_378638.jpg

gallery_6229_121_64636.jpg

Peace/Out

Porc

Wow Porcupine you sure do know how to cultivate cannabis properly, and at a very high level! Everything looks so good, I am sure that the medical potency will really help ease some sick and suffering around here. Thank you again, and have a wonderful day!Whatawonderfulworld.jpg

Wow Porcupine you sure do know how to cultivate cannabis properly, and at a very high level! Everything looks so good, I am sure that the medical potency will really help ease some sick and suffering around here. Thank you again, and have a wonderful day!Whatawonderfulworld.jpg

D a m n Bro,

You keep bringing up good memories and music!!!

Now I'm going to have to pull out some good ole 1968 Louis Armstrong!!!

Peace,

Porc

Thanks everyone!

Here's some of pictures my Bubba Kush "Katsu Cut" that was grown out and selected from 14 different girls I grew out in 2005. She was selected for her potency, terpene profile, and heavier purpling, and not for yield, although she can surprise you once you dial her in.

The purple is genetic and not temperature influenced like Pre-98 Bubba Kush. Cooler temps will intensify the purple but I've seen this particular plant purple up as early as 20-25 days into the flower cycle. She's a pretty bulletproof girl and has a completely different structure than Pre-98 Bubba Kush and won't yield as much because she is shorter and more stout, plus has a much tighter internodal structure but she is still every bit as good in her terpene profile and potency.

If you let her go the full 70 days watch out!!! :phew::startle:

gallery_6229_121_431610.jpg

gallery_6229_121_378638.jpg

gallery_6229_121_64636.jpg

Peace/Out

Porc

Now your just showing off!

Lol....sweet pics bro.

Very nice pics porcupine . Hope to meet you at the farmers market 2 morr.

Hi Herbeezhydro!

There was a last minute glitch in everyone's schedule so unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the market tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to meeting you one of these times.

Peace,

Porc

Hi Mike,

I can't remember on that particular run when I took those girls down. I think I took them at 65 days on that cycle, but I generally wait the full 70 days. I have a pretty high tolerance so I usually take her at 70 days most runs.

She has a really funny trait in the vegetative cycle. She will pretty much shut down on vertical growth and start stacking nodes so closely that she almost appears to be auto-flowering but she is actually just telling you she's not happy with her current situation.

Peace,

Porc

Hi Mike,

I can't remember on that particular run when I took those girls down. I think I took them at 65 days on that cycle, but I generally wait the full 70 days. I have a pretty high tolerance so I usually take her at 70 days most runs.

She has a really funny trait in the vegetative cycle. She will pretty much shut down on vertical growth and start stacking nodes so closely that she almost appears to be auto-flowering but she is actually just telling you she's not happy with her current situation.

Peace,

Porc

The Bubba cut i have seems to be doing just what you described....any ideas how to make her happy if she is doing that?

Mine did the same thing when they were left in small pots to long and got a little root bound. I transplanted and they are very slowly coming out of it. She is one of the most unique plants I have grown.

Peace, Afi

Archived