Oil From A Fresh Green Harvest.

peanutbutter

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the SA-4 will turn your green to gold, and you will still have the same amount of ISO

Your pic with the calendar looks light green to me.

You can't filter something and end up with the same resultant if the filter works. There must be reduction when you filter or purify.

PB said he didn't use SA-4 yet.

Absolutely awesome! Between quick wash and this special charcoal I think we are well on the way to reducing gastrointestinal distress from oil ingestion. Where can I get this sa4?

There seems to be many locations to get it.

I need to look into the "bleaching earth" to complete this picture.

That filtering device should be real handy. Should speed up the filtering time for everyone. If you work with oil on a regular basis, might want to switch from hand pump to electric pump.

The hand pump will get you running.

Yeah, and it doesn't turn gold, it gets less green. What's up with that?

It's a function of how much charcoal you removed.

The charcoal attracts the green. While it is still in the solution it makes the solution look green. Until you get all of it out.

Filtering doesn't get it all. The centrifuge does.

It's a function of how much charcoal you removed.

The charcoal attracts the green. While it is still in the solution it makes the solution look green. Until you get all of it out.

Filtering doesn't get it all. The centrifuge does.

Nope. I used chunky charcoal and I got it all out with the filter.

And using a teaspoon and a half of carbon isn't going to absorb very much stuff. That is just simple logic.

If you have close to the same yield after filtering you didn't do much filtering at all. These are just basic principles.

And using a teaspoon and a half of carbon isn't going to absorb very much stuff.... ha depends what you use

you sir are wrong on that, the sa 4 does

u used some chunky fish charcoal get some laboratory S A 4 all you need is 1/4 teaspoon to 1 oz of fiber that you have extracted into your iso, I have done this many time showed you the OIL and you still try to make it look like it does not work,

And using a teaspoon and a half of carbon isn't going to absorb very much stuff.... ha depends what you use

you sir are wrong on that, the sa 4 does

u used some chunky fish charcoal get some laboratory S A 4 all you need is 1/4 teaspoon to 1 oz of fiber that you have extracted into your iso, I have done this many time showed you the OIL and you still try to make it look like it does not work,

Just stating the obvious. A quarter teaspoon of carbon doesn't absorb much. That's all I'm saying.

Your saying something that you have not used and how it works , that is not what we are here to do, If you want to remove fish poop buy some fish charcoal, if you want to work with cannabis get some laboratory charcoal, and dont say how it works when you haven't even used it,

Your saying something that you have not used and how it works , that is not what we are here to do, If you want to remove fish poop buy some fish charcoal, if you want to work with cannabis get some laboratory charcoal, and dont say how it works when you haven't even used it,

LOL I used charcoal used for filtering drinking water. I'm suggesting you use a little more carbon while you are filtering. Learn, my friend, we are all here to learn.

Archived