Any Care Givers Want To Help A Poor Guy?

HELP!

Ok I'm not saying my care giver is bad at all, they have helped me quite a bit the problem is I am a disabled vet living on $475 a month! I just can't afford to compensate alot right now, hopefully soon. I have explained this and they understand but I understand their position too. I do not want to go back to pills!!!!! But right now I just dont know what else to do. I was recommended for chronic pain from a surgery and a bulging disk in my neck, sent in my fee an all that back in June, of course still haven't received my card yet. MJ usage? If I could get my 2.5 oz that would last me probably 2 months! Problem is I don't have those big bucks right now! Can't afford to grow myself either. I live in Tawas, if ya don't know where that is its about 60 mi north of Bay City. I wouldn't mind traveling a lil ways if I can find someone who would work with me. I feel like an idiot coming on here an pretty much begging but I am completely of meds and am scared to death to go back to pills, if theres anyone who would, could, want to help out a very poor guy, please let me know! Thank you all!

many patients are in the same position, all i can offer is advise... you have 3 posts, many here will be cautious of that given the recent rulings and opinions on our law. hang out and get to know people here, we are a very compassionate group, after you build some trust someone may help you out. good luck and stay safe, on both sides!

Thanks, I appreciate it. Yeah I know my post count is low :-( I am a huge advocate for this program it has helped me out tons!

Thanks, I appreciate it. Yeah I know my post count is low :-( I am a huge advocate for this program it has helped me out tons!

You should come to the rally on Wednesday at the capitol. I bet you would meet some great people who would probably be willing to work with you based on your situation.

You should also bring everyone you know :)

You should come to the rally on Wednesday at the capitol. I bet you would meet some great people who would probably be willing to work with you based on your situation.

You should also bring everyone you know :)

I would love too, just don't have the money for gas to make it :-(

Where are you?

Here is a link to the ride thread.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/32730-rally-sept-7-ride-thread/page__pid__327627__st__100#entry327627

We want to see you, we want to help you, we want you to fight for the other brothers and sisters. I hope you can make it, it is darkest before the dawn. If you get to the rally and meet this group, you will not go without your needed medication again. It is what the rally is all about and we want you there, because you need safe, reliable access to your medication. Access that the tyrants in office just took from you. Come on down, you're the next contestant on the compensation is right.

Certainly you can, at a minimal level grow for yourself. There are numerous articles on using cfls and such. You need to start figuring out what to assemble. Ask people for help or spare parts. No you will not get SUPERBUD that way but once you start having something you will feel freeerer.

I grew my first plants that were totally smokable in a small PC case with 4 CFL's I was told by 2 patient friends of mine it was pretty good :) I bought the computer case new and still only had about 125-150 into it including bulbs. I could grow 2 lowryders in it after about 60-65 days. You can also use a cabinet or some furniture to make a nice grow area that could grow much larger plants.

Yup bro get yourself to the Rally, connect with your local compassion club, bottom line is people in need always get help, and I tell you meeting people is the way to get help. Like you said you are on a tight budget, I have helped many patients with a self grow. If you can drive for meds find a way to get to rally and or compassion club.

Warm regards,

Ok I'm not saying my care giver is bad at all, they have helped me quite a bit the problem is I am a disabled vet living on $475 a month! I just can't afford to compensate alot right now, hopefully soon. I have explained this and they understand but I understand their position too. I do not want to go back to pills!!!!! But right now I just dont know what else to do. I was recommended for chronic pain from a surgery and a bulging disk in my neck, sent in my fee an all that back in June, of course still haven't received my card yet. MJ usage? If I could get my 2.5 oz that would last me probably 2 months! Problem is I don't have those big bucks right now! Can't afford to grow myself either. I live in Tawas, if ya don't know where that is its about 60 mi north of Bay City. I wouldn't mind traveling a lil ways if I can find someone who would work with me. I feel like an idiot coming on here an pretty much begging but I am completely of meds and am scared to death to go back to pills, if theres anyone who would, could, want to help out a very poor guy, please let me know! Thank you all!

To the Best of my Knowledge there is a Big Group

of people Car Pooling from that Area to go to Lansing ...

Bethany & John are getting things set up as i type ...

They've been passing out Flyers Everywhere for the Rally ...

I also know for a Fact their Compassion Club in Makado

is still running at " Utility Space "

Plus there are Caregivers in that area

that are able to HELP you ...

we were just out canvasing the area, trying to bolster support for this rally.

help,

Bethany and i were just discussing the ride situation, and there is still room. please contact me or her through this site, and we will make every effort to get you to the rally.

we are in Oscoda so we are only a few minutes from u.

Bethany is currently running the Compassion Club in our area. so we can and will help you.

thanks.

John.

:rolleyes:

If a person could get more compassion, help and support than has been offered here, I sure don't know where it would be. Truly good people here.

Do you all ever worry that it's law enforcement trolling this site? I'm not saying at all that this person is. Please believe me when I say that. But it put my radar up when they said, "If I could get my 2.5 ounces". I've never read anyone posting that they get their whole allotted amount at one time. Guess I'm getting paranoid.

Do you all ever worry that it's law enforcement trolling this site? I'm not saying at all that this person is. Please believe me when I say that. But it put my radar up when they said, "If I could get my 2.5 ounces". I've never read anyone posting that they get their whole allotted amount at one time. Guess I'm getting paranoid.

I said that cause the quarters I get just don't last me, an oz would probably last me a month. An no I'm not law enforcement, I can post up my certification paperwork if need be. Hey I understand about being cautious, I understand. I think though law enforcement would try and trick you into selling to a unregistered/referred patient.

It was a kind of peculiar statement, but I try not to judge untill all the facts are known.

My bad, I guess the point I was trying to make was that for what i can afford, which I really can't afford! Doesn't last me long, and a full oz or more would last me much much longer, I just dont have the money for that amount, which means I go without medicine, which scares me cause I have gotten off my crappy poison pharmaceuticals and I don't want to go back!

Hey guys I didn't mean to cause a ruckus, I certainly understand folks being on edge and cautious. But I am a patient, I was certified for post op pain on my left arm and a herniated disk in my back and I'm 32 years old and live in East Tawas. Kinda outed myself lol I am a disabled vet rated at 50% going through appeals with VA and social Security, I am looking for a caring and compassionate care giver who understands that I don't have much money right now. $475 a months to be exact, but if I can find someone whoo will work with me and be understanding, once my appeals all go through I will be able to compensate better! Thanks guys I have met some pretty cool people so far!

I hope you are able to take the offers of transportation to the rally. The more of us that show up, the better chance we have of getting the truth of our situation into the public view.

If you get to meet some members of our community, the chances that you will get the help you need are very good! and then you can change your name to helped :)

I hope you are able to take the offers of transportation to the rally. The more of us that show up, the better chance we have of getting the truth of our situation into the public view.

If you get to meet some members of our community, the chances that you will get the help you need are very good! and then you can change your name to helped :)

:thumbsu: I did make contact just waiting to hear back! :-) yeah I would really like to go, I missed the last one! Well I wasn't certified then either!

oh...

and i should say i don't mind if you are Law Enforcement....

i am legal and compliant a all times..

we have nothing to hide....

i personally would welcome any law enforcement into our family so long as they have a card.....

paranoia has no place in a compliant persons vocabulary.:thumbsu:

:D

:unsure:

Archived