Anti-Pot Crusade Helps Drug Dealers / Detroit Free Press

This appears in todays Detroit Free Press 11.17.2011 page 14a bottom right corner of the page.

Drug dealers must love Attorney General Bill Schuette. Why? Because they know demand for marijuana will not abate, and cutting off legitimate sources of supply will only mean more business for them. At the same time, increasing crackdowns by the police increase the risk for dealers up and down the chain, and greater risks means higher prices and more profit.

So as much as Attorney General Schuette may wish to repeal the Michigan Marijuana Act, he can't repeal the first law of Economics 101.

Vincent Bozzone

Bloomfield Hills

Because there is one law that no congress, court, president, or policeman can repeal or enforce, the law of supply and demand. Americans demand marijuana. Where Americans cannot satisfy that demand, Mexicans will. We cannot keep marijuana out of super-max federal prisons; there is no way we can keep it out of a 1,969 mile land border. :blink:

I agree also and the States Rights arguement is so biased with Bill Schuettes other activity in complete opposition on health care the discrimination is obvious . Cannabis has known medical use and millions of US patients have risked all to tell about it .

i agree cannabis is medicine and now we must tell the world and i do

Archived