My Dogs Puppies!

relax Bob Barker. We had them on purpose! LOL

actually we adopted a male stud and bred him to our yorkie

:lol:

THE PRICE IS WRONG B! :P

Nothing unwanted about pure-bred Yorkshire Terrier puppies! They will have homes instantly when they are ready, and will even make you a little money. He already has "bids" on at least one.

I understand the urge to want to pass on a faithful pet's genetics. However for every one of those puppies that gets a nice home there are thousands who end up like this...

TX409.21074806-1-x.jpg

Until they're euthanized because shelters can no longer afford to house them. My first dog was a Yorkie from the Humane Society. She was as lovable and as faithful a dog as one could ask for. I looked up Yorkies in Michigan on petfinder.com and got 1800+ hits. Please consider adopting before going to a breeder.

I understand the urge to want to pass on a faithful pet's genetics. However for every one of those puppies that gets a nice home there are thousands who end up like this...

TX409.21074806-1-x.jpg

Until they're euthanized because shelters can no longer afford to house them. My first dog was a Yorkie from the Humane Society. She was as lovable and as faithful a dog as one could ask for. I looked up Yorkies in Michigan on petfinder.com and got 1800+ hits. Please consider adopting before going to a breeder.

So.......your down for two?? I'm not a breeder, EVERYTHING grows well here. my offspring all go to a good home. cardholders only!!

00038332.jpgfunny-dogs.jpg00037308.jpgThanks for the special pic LHBri, and all those pics. Mom looks very happy now. You are very fortunate to have so much love and other things growing in your home. Peace to you this day LHBri!!!00038072.jpg00037584.jpg00037598.jpg00037158.jpg00037028.jpg00038358.jpgAnd here is the happy owner with Mom after a long day Ha Ha Ha

00038541.jpg

Archived