B.o.g. Sour Bubble

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their's 2 dudes on these boards with verified badass cuts of the same Sour Bubble and with your description it sounds like u ran into 1 of them. I happen to be the other person. I had given a few cuts of her out but that was a long time ago now. I do have a few fem's of her crossed to Super Sour Deez though. And a few S1's I held onto in case I ever needed to dig her back out. She is def not a newbie cut, and will throw nanner's late flower if mistreated even a little. If your interested in some Fems hit me up. I'll be making some regs this run crossed to my deadhead stud. But those won't be ready till late April. The fems I will warn are also herm prone. SSD is extremely finicky. So the 2 together could end up a growers nightmare. But, with some good luck and TLC a super bad donkey Sour D hybrid could be found. Both of them will stink up a square mile in late flower.

Peace

I agree with what Gabby Johnson says, and MightyMightyMezz is not exaggerating when he says it is worth it for their terrific potency and awesome, delicious flavors! Some of the best anywhere, for sure!

Peace...Gabby_Johnson.gif

I saw you changed the title, but the OP...:blush:

But yeah, Sour Bubble is the shiit. :skydive:

Funny because I even asked my wife how to spell Sour when I was typing the post. I told her it looked weird lol. Correct one place wrong the next lol typical. Thanks for the heads up ;)

Their's 2 dudes on these boards with verified badass cuts of the same Sour Bubble and with your description it sounds like u ran into 1 of them. I happen to be the other person. I had given a few cuts of her out but that was a long time ago now. I do have a few fem's of her crossed to Super Sour Deez though. And a few S1's I held onto in case I ever needed to dig her back out. She is def not a newbie cut, and will throw nanner's late flower if mistreated even a little. If your interested in some Fems hit me up. I'll be making some regs this run crossed to my deadhead stud. But those won't be ready till late April. The fems I will warn are also herm prone. SSD is extremely finicky. So the 2 together could end up a growers nightmare. But, with some good luck and TLC a super bad donkey Sour D hybrid could be found. Both of them will stink up a square mile in late flower.

Peace

And just for your information the vendor would not release a cut so he is true to his word. Man of honor! Very nice quality indeed!

Yes very good stuff the Sour Bubble, I am enjoying it today, grabbed 4 grams myself. The vendor is a very nice person, caring caregiver.

He also has very nice TGA Qleaner cut (which I medicated with him)and the Aorura Indica looked great, but I did not get any.

He vends at the MOCC farmers market, which is now every 2 weeks :goodjob:

Im running the lime starburst pheno but im fighting a holy war with the borg just when i think im done i find some more once i clear up the mess ill give you a cut as long as we can get you verified for the transfer forum.

I have her too. and their clean!! LOL

• 4 weeks later...

So my Sour Bubble cut took Double Underdawgs pollen well. Seeds are drying and will be ready in about a week. I'll do a quick germ test on a dozen or so. 90% or better germ rates and and they're off to folks. Any interest hit me up.

Sour Bubble (Citrus/ Diesel cut) x Double Underdawg (Top Dawg Seeds)

Peace

Archived