Where Is George Zimmerman?

abe supercro

Whats he running from last i heard the grand jury refused to even hear the case hes likely going to walk.

A grand jury had been scheduled to meet Tuesday to hear the evidence in the case. However, Corey announced Monday that she would make the decision whether to charge Zimmerman herself. (quote from article)

He's not a free man yet.. And I would be hiding also if every time I turned on the TV I saw my face followed by a shot of 100's of people calling for head..

Doesn't seem to be enough terrorist in America to declare Marshall Law to take away more of our Freedom.

Here's an idea, start a Race War, declare Marshall Law and cancel the 2nd Amendment to the American Constitution.

Race Riots coming to your town soon complements of Main Streem Media and the Federal Government, both controlled by the corporate elite.

NWO coming soon to a World near you, enjoy.

i here that he will be charged tonight

http://www.infowars.com/zimmerman-to-be-charged-by-florida-special-prosecutor/

Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey will announce that she is charging George Zimmerman in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, The Washington Post reported Wednesday, citing a law enforcement official close to the investigation.

It is unclear what charges he will face.

Media Race War

Doesn't seem to be enough terrorist in America to declare Marshall Law to take away more of our Freedom.

Here's an idea, start a Race War, declare Marshall Law and cancel the 2nd Amendment to the American Constitution.

Race Riots coming to your town soon complements of Main Streem Media and the Federal Government, both controlled by the corporate elite.

NWO coming soon to a World near you, enjoy.

Right on.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived