Morel Season

One of my happiest moments was when a friend from high school let me tag along with his buddies who yearly camp on the Manistee River below tippy dam for opening week of trout season . Though some years are better then others they were generous in sharing their trout and morels as we sat in a campsite about 90 feet above the river on a bluff . I saw my first Michigan Eagle there . I hope allot of patients can get out and reap rewards shroom hunting . Seems ridiculous to me a qualified patient can't use their medicine in a Park area unless hidden from veiw in their tent . Then I am not sure if I understand that correctly it has become so confusing about what is right and wrong . I just try to keep a therapuetic dose in me at all times and it helps . I dose 4 times a day 2 grams ( very high not for everyone ) each session often filling in inbetween to comfort . I would prefer to use allot more oils and medables but thats not where my talents lie ,their hard to obtain , and you need $$$$ . I would never take oil now as it is in such short supply for the cancer patients but I enjoy sampling the med ables when I can get to a market . It would be such a shame for politics and fear to take them away .

Edited by Croppled1

Whatever happened to that northerner who used to post on here? I think he was an Ojibway Indian. Was a mod for a short time if I recall correctly. He was big into morels and used to find buckets every season.

Ottawa Danny. he's gone from here. That was another huge drama moment here at the MMMA. I'm not gonna kick the dead horse, but I REMEMBER!

you can find him at Green Passion. he's a mod there. Professor Pot Snob