Compassion Club List From 11/09 How Many Are Left Today?

I found this old compassion club list I had from 11/09 and was wondering how many of these clubs are still operating? Sure were a lot of them back in the day. It will be interesting to find out how many are left today.

I belong to the MOCC and were still thriving. We hold public meetings once a month and social events throughout the year. Our info is here check us out if you don't know us and you are in the area of Macomb/Oakland counties. http://www.macomboaklandcc.com/mocc/

If you know a club on this list that is either still running or has closed let us know. Would like to make a new list of active clubs.

If there is club that is not on the list make sure we know that to.

Thanks again!

Compassion Club Directory

Alcona/Northeast Michigan Compassion Club

outdoorone@hotmail.com

Ann Arbor Area Compassion Club

info@a2m2pc.org

http://a2m2pc.org/

Bay City/Saginaw Compassion Club

Restorium@aol.com or visit our website,

saginawcompassionclub.com

Benzie County Compassion Club

Wildsidefarm@aol.com

or visit benziecountycc.webs.com

Berrien County Compassion Club

http://berriencocomp...nclub.ning.com/

Or contact kruztydj@yahoo.com

Brighton Area Compassion Club

mokie48116@yahoo.com or

at brightoncompassion.ning.com

Calhoun County Compassion Club

jcain1369@yahoo.com

http://cccclub.ning.com/

Dickinson County Compassion

http://dickinsoncoun...ssion.ning.com/

dickinsoncountycompassion@gmail.com

Northern Michigan Compassion Club

Cheyboygan County

eastwind96@gmail.com

Downriver Area Compassion Club

info@downrivercompassion.org

Gaylord County Compassion Club

jimibigbud@gmail.com

Genesee County Compassion Club

GeneseeCountyCompassionClub@live.com or at http://www.genesee3c.org/

Grand Rapids Area Compassion Club

Highland Area Compassion Club

fuznuts@gmail.com

Greater Detroit Area Compassion Clubs

·
Birmingham
Compassion Club

and on our website

·
The Spirit of
Detroit
Compassion Club

·
Metro
Detroit
Medical Marihuana
Association Compassion Club

Webpage:

·
Midtown
Detroit
Compassion Club

313-483-1400 or at

·
West Bloomfield
Area Compassion Club

Jackson Area Compassion Club

grand323@gmail.com

Kalamazoo Area Compassion Club

aaronncas@yahoo.com or visit KalamazooCompassionClub.ning.com

Keego Harbor / Commerce Township Compassion Club

pdabish@gmail.com

The Lakeshore Compassion Club

gregorylee.adams@gmail.com

Lansing Eastside Compassion Club

Lapeer County Compassion Club

lapeercountycc@gmail.com

Lenawee County Compassion Club

Webpage: lenaweecares.org Contact: jim@lenaweecares.org

Livonia Area Compassion Club

vandenbrookronald@yahoo.com

Macomb Oakland Compassion Club

INFO@THC4U.COM

River Valley 4MA Compassion Club

River Valley 4MA on Ning

or contact

rivervalley4ma@gmail.com

Monroe County Compassion Club

mimedmi@gmail.com

Please visit our local site at:

MonroeCompassionClub.ning.com/

Montrose Compassion Club

scottp209@yahoo.com

Mt. Pleasant Compassion Club

mcqueen_brandon@hotmail.com

Novi Area Compassion Club

Holland Compassion Club

ottawacc@live.com

OttawaCC.org

Plymouth Compassion Club

plymouthcompassionclub@live.com

St. Clair County Compassion Club

eric_cherry19772002@yahoo.com

Traverse City Compassion Club

tccc@mail.com

Tri-City Compassion Club

switalagreg@gmail.com

Van Buren County Compassion Club

Please contact Frostee at ynotutoo39@yahoo.com or reno524@yahoo.com

Wayne Westland Compassion Club

waynewestlandcc@gmail.com

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this old compassion club list I had from 11/09 and was wondering how many of these clubs are still operating? Sure were a lot of them back in the day. It will be interesting to find out how many are left today.

I belong to the MOCC and were still thriving. We hold public meetings once a month and social events throughout the year. Our info is here check us out if you don't know us and you are in the area of Macomb/Oakland counties. http://www.macomboaklandcc.com/mocc/

If you know a club on this list that is either still running or has closed let us know. Would like to make a new list of active clubs.

If there is club that is not on the list make sure we know that to.

Thanks again!

Compassion Club Directory

Alcona/Northeast Michigan Compassion Club

outdoorone@hotmail.com

Ann Arbor Area Compassion Club

info@a2m2pc.org

http://a2m2pc.org/

Bay City/Saginaw Compassion Club

Restorium@aol.com or visit our website,

saginawcompassionclub.com

Benzie County Compassion Club

Wildsidefarm@aol.com

or visit benziecountycc.webs.com

Berrien County Compassion Club

http://berriencocomp...nclub.ning.com/

Or contact kruztydj@yahoo.com

Brighton Area Compassion Club

mokie48116@yahoo.com or

at brightoncompassion.ning.com

Calhoun County Compassion Club

jcain1369@yahoo.com

http://cccclub.ning.com/

Dickinson County Compassion

http://dickinsoncoun...ssion.ning.com/

dickinsoncountycompassion@gmail.com

Northern Michigan Compassion Club

Cheyboygan County

eastwind96@gmail.com

Downriver Area Compassion Club

info@downrivercompassion.org

Gaylord County Compassion Club

jimibigbud@gmail.com

Genesee County Compassion Club

GeneseeCountyCompassionClub@live.com or at http://www.genesee3c.org/

Grand Rapids Area Compassion Club

Highland Area Compassion Club

fuznuts@gmail.com

Greater Detroit Area Compassion Clubs

·
Birmingham
Compassion Club

and on our website

·
The Spirit of
Detroit
Compassion Club

·
Metro
Detroit
Medical Marihuana
Association Compassion Club

Webpage:

·
Midtown
Detroit
Compassion Club

313-483-1400 or at

·
West Bloomfield
Area Compassion Club

Jackson Area Compassion Club

grand323@gmail.com

Kalamazoo Area Compassion Club

aaronncas@yahoo.com or visit KalamazooCompassionClub.ning.com

Keego Harbor / Commerce Township Compassion Club

pdabish@gmail.com

The Lakeshore Compassion Club

gregorylee.adams@gmail.com

Lansing Eastside Compassion Club

Lapeer County Compassion Club

lapeercountycc@gmail.com

Lenawee County Compassion Club

Webpage: lenaweecares.org Contact: jim@lenaweecares.org

Livonia Area Compassion Club

Macomb Oakland Compassion Club

INFO@THC4U.COM

River Valley 4MA Compassion Club

River Valley 4MA on Ning

or contact

rivervalley4ma@gmail.com

Monroe County Compassion Club

mimedmi@gmail.com

Please visit our local site at:

MonroeCompassionClub.ning.com/

Montrose Compassion Club

scottp209@yahoo.com

Mt. Pleasant Compassion Club

mcqueen_brandon@hotmail.com

Novi Area Compassion Club

Holland Compassion Club

ottawacc@live.com

OttawaCC.org

Plymouth Compassion Club

plymouthcompassionclub@live.com

St. Clair County Compassion Club

eric_cherry19772002@yahoo.com

Traverse City Compassion Club

tccc@mail.com

Tri-City Compassion Club

switalagreg@gmail.com

Van Buren County Compassion Club

Please contact Frostee at ynotutoo39@yahoo.com or reno524@yahoo.com

Wayne Westland Compassion Club

waynewestlandcc@gmail.com

great post Jack i was one of the first people to start this club back then it was the OCCC it was me and Dean and Steve we would like to have a fundraiser to help pay for are Lawyers i know a lot of people that would come help and speak to the members about are case the money would not be for us only them they are working hard for us to be free

Shouldn't the question be who is a TRUE COMPASSION CLUB THAT IS REGISTERED WITH THE STATE OF MICHIGAN AS A NON PROFIT LIKE THE MOCC is. We have operated safely within the guidelines for over 3 years now and have always been registered with the state as a non profit since 2009. Board members are not paid and only reimbursed for out of pocket expenses.

We were one of the first clubs that were actually working with the MMMA at first signing up members under the MMMA name and giving them said monies for the MMMA membership. This was under the original MMMA Board. Like Doug (Brighton CC) said we were doing this all on our own without any help with anything as to how to run the meetings. All we had were the guidelines that were listed on this board at the time of 09. And now 3 years later they are trying this concept again only to say patients are screwed if you need seeds or plants.

We held 2-3 public meetings in Oakland & Macomb counties the first year with demos;' and guest speakers. We still hold public meetings for everyone to attend once a month which no meds or plants are transfered. We have a very large member base we built up over the years from having these public meetings and private events. We hold social events also for patients. Where are patients supposed to go to socialize without fear of using their meds.

And if you knew Greg and Brad it was their vision for clubs to provide their members with a safe place to acquire and transfer meds. Which is how the farmers markets were born. A place for caregivers and patients alike to network together.

Where do you propose all these patients and caregivers who are looking to get started go? How does a patient acquire his seeds or plants or even medicine until his are done?

I do agree that all compassion clubs should hold public meetings as we still have a butt load of new patients coming into the doors for the first time. But as a Board member, I do feel it is necessary for the clubs also to provide a safe place for their members to network outside the public eye.

Shouldn't the question be who is a TRUE COMPASSION CLUB THAT IS REGISTERED WITH THE STATE OF MICHIGAN AS A NON PROFIT LIKE THE MOCC is. We have operated safely within the guidelines for over 3 years now and have always been registered with the state as a non profit since 2009. Board members are not paid and only reimbursed for out of pocket expenses.

We were one of the first clubs that were actually working with the MMMA at first signing up members under the MMMA name and giving them said monies for the MMMA membership. This was under the original MMMA Board. Like Doug (Brighton CC) said we were doing this all on our own without any help with anything as to how to run the meetings. All we had were the guidelines that were listed on this board at the time of 09. And now 3 years later they are trying this concept again only to say patients are screwed if you need seeds or plants.

We held 2-3 public meetings in Oakland & Macomb counties the first year with demos;' and guest speakers. We still hold public meetings for everyone to attend once a month which no meds or plants are transfered. We have a very large member base we built up over the years from having these public meetings and private events. We hold social events also for patients. Where are patients supposed to go to socialize without fear of using their meds.

And if you knew Greg and Brad it was their vision for clubs to provide their members with a safe place to acquire and transfer meds. Which is how the farmers markets were born. A place for caregivers and patients alike to network together.

Where do you propose all these patients and caregivers who are looking to get started go? How does a patient acquire his seeds or plants or even medicine until his are done?

I do agree that all compassion clubs should hold public meetings as we still have a butt load of new patients coming into the doors for the first time. But as a Board member, I do feel it is necessary for the clubs also to provide a safe place for their members to network outside the public eye.

420Peace ProPlayer420,

The Mocc and the Brighton Area CC R two of my favorites...

Why?

They R true 2 the Marijuana Culture.

And if you knew Greg and Brad it was their vision for clubs to provide their members with a safe place to acquire and transfer meds.

I know them. I started one of the first clubs. How soon some forget, the guidlines said NO SALES, NO TRANSFERS. One of the many reasons things fail is setting guidelines on paper and talking out of the other side of your face. I will post the guidelines if you want to see them There were to be NO transfers or sales at an original MMMA CC that followed the guidelines posted here and given to us leaders.. NONE.

And if you knew Greg and Brad it was their vision for clubs to provide their members with a safe place to acquire and transfer meds.

I know them. I started one of the first clubs. How soon some forget, the guidlines said NO SALES, NO TRANSFERS. One of the many reasons things fail is setting guidelines on paper and talking out of the other side of your face. I will post the guidelines if you want to see them There were to be NO transfers or sales at an original MMMA CC that followed the guidelines posted here and given to us leaders.. NONE.

I believe that was at public meetings but If you have them can you post them for shiats and giggles.. would be fun to see.

Birmingham is not on that list for some reason, and though I would not say we are thriving, we are still slogging away and meeting at the Library.

Isn't this you chad, it was listed but under greater community ..Greater Detroit Area Compassion Clubs

·
Birmingham
Compassion Club

and on our website

I believe that was at public meetings but If you have them can you post them for shiats and giggles.. would be fun to see.

Yeah. Mal or Celli will post them in a bit. There was no separate guidelines for the back room meetings, they aren't considered a cc. That was just separate wheelings and dealings that some wanted to do after the meetings. That's fine but not a cc. Please don't confuse the two. That is what gets us in trouble.

And if you knew Greg and Brad it was their vision for clubs to provide their members with a safe place to acquire and transfer meds. I know them. I started one of the first clubs. How soon some forget, the guidlines said NO SALES, NO TRANSFERS. One of the many reasons things fail is setting guidelines on paper and talking out of the other side of your face. I will post the guidelines if you want to see them There were to be NO transfers or sales at an original MMMA CC that followed the guidelines posted here and given to us leaders.. NONE.

i agree thats why i went to the Birmingham one i feel safer at a library

Yeah. Mal or Celli will post them in a bit. There was no separate guidelines for the back room meetings, they aren't considered a cc. That was just separate wheelings and dealings that some wanted to do after the meetings. That's fine but not a cc. Please don't confuse the two. That is what gets us in trouble.

Again, after the public meeting and the newbie patient or caregiver wants to know how to get his grow going and how to secure meds, seeds and plants safely after waiting the 15 days where do they go? In a back ally, corner or abandon building? This is still the all mighty question that we all ask isn't it? Really we shouldn't have anyone growing cannabis plants in Michigan if this were true.

But this really wasn't what the topic was about . Mainly how many compassion clubs from this list are still running that we know about.

Again, after the public meeting and the newbie patient or caregiver wants to know how to get his grow going and how to secure meds, seeds and plants safely after waiting the 15 days where do they go? In a back ally, corner or abandon building? This is still the all mighty question that we all ask isn't it? Really we shouldn't have anyone growing cannabis plants in Michigan if this were true.

But this really wasn't what the topic was about . Mainly how many compassion clubs from this list are still running that we know about.

It may have been slightly off topic (probably not). When you said the original cc's were for transfers during meetings, that is 100% false and needs to be called out. If not, someone might have believed it. That's the internet for ya. If you say something wrong somebody needs to keep it real Thanks for all you do for patients.

I'm talking strictly about what we were taught when we started the first clubs. They taught us in the rules that there were to be no transfers at the clubs. I will make sure those rules get posted even though someone destroyed the original page it was on, since the last time we set the record straight. Mal's got a copy somewhere. Make no mistake, the rules said no transfers at the club.

Now Jack is saying something different that is not true. If they are transfering at their club, public or private, it breaks the original rules set forth by Greg and Brad, for an MMMA CC. That's my point, and it will stand the test of truth, because that's what the rules said.

I'm talking strictly about what we were taught when we started the first clubs. They taught us in the rules that there were to be no transfers at the clubs. I will make sure those rules get posted even though someone destroyed the original page it was on, since the last time we set the record straight. Mal's got a copy somewhere. Make no mistake, the rules said no transfers at the club.

Now Jack is saying something different that is not true. If they are transfering at their club, public or private, it breaks the original rules set forth by Greg and Brad, for an MMMA CC. That's my point, and it will stand the test of truth, because that's what the rules said.

OK, I'll go on record to say MOCC was following the said code standard up until the parting ways of the original MMMA board. When it was apparent that MMMA was not going to be helping us with funding then we had to get creative. Hence a new adoption of Compassion Clubs were born because PATIENTS AND CAREGIVERS demanded it. As we can attest to the great success of the G3 CC.

I again ask? . After they visit the 1st MMMA public meeting to know the what knots of Medcial Marijuana laws? Now where do they go safely to get started if they didn't get denial letter? What will MMMA have to offer these newbies? Oh come back next month and maybe we might have better laws in place and then you can get started.

But I will always fight regardless for patients and caregivers to grow their own safely without fear of going to jail or being robbed!!

They should be patient information and support groups. Support = compassion. The should be places for CGs to meet PTs, so Pts can find a reliable CG to register with as the law prescribes. They should also help people obtain information about the law, about how to grow, and where the law stands currently in the courts and capitol. They should be a place where you can make friends that can sympathize with you about your ailments and choice of medication.

How does selling medicine equal compassion? Squibb sells lots of medicine, would you consider them compassionate?

I'd like to get a list of all the CCs that are still operating under the original model and not allowing transfers of any kind at any type of meeting. Also, clubs that are willing to start following that model.

The problem is, there is not many because all your giving them is info. You provide them no compassion if they are sick or have a sick patient that is in need of medical marijuana.

Just call em MMMA informatin centers.