Would Romney Be Worse For Medical Marijuana Than Obama?

AKenewell

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt many here "hate" RP

Only military providers "love war"

I just feel like getting behind a grass roots movement whose time has not yet come is being manipulated by the far right to get the independent voters to waste a vote that could be going to the incumbent

Restroom sure sounds like he hates Paul. The gift that keeps on crapping on you? :rolleyes: I guess legalization, no foreign wars and no TSA-style tyranny is crappy.

My thinking is if you support a candidate who loves war and hates freedom like Obomney does than you might as well feel the same. Whether you think they do or not it has to be acknowledged that Paul is a freedom-loving dove in comparison.

If you hate Ron Paul you hate freedom and love war. Romney and Obama are much closer in policy than either one is to Paul. Ron Paul sponsors prohibition repeal and hemp bills all the time.

That's the same as saying if you hate Obama you hate blacks and poor people, or if you hate Romney you hate Cadillacs and big business.

I'm sure that statement didn't come out the way you meant it, right? The way you said it seemed really small-minded, and I'm pretty sure that's not the way you wanted it to come out.

Restroom sure sounds like he hates Paul. The gift that keeps on crapping on you? :rolleyes: I guess legalization, no foreign wars and no TSA-style tyranny is crappy.

My thinking is if you support a candidate who loves war and hates freedom like Obomney does than you might as well feel the same. Whether you think they do or not it has to be acknowledged that Paul is a freedom-loving dove in comparison.

Restroom? I understand you better now. I see where you are coming from: The third grade. You don't deserve a debate, you deserve a pointed hat, and a time out. No wonder you never adjust your thinking like the rest of us. Just the same old stuff. Then when you are about ready to burst with resistance to logic, you turn into what? A THIRD GRADER>LOL

You're not really acting like a good representative for Ron Paul by insulting people.

I support a candidate that will negotiate OUT OF wars. Romney will not negotiate.

I support a candidate that is tough on terrorism and smart enough to get the leaders of the terrorist groups.

I will NEVER support a candidate that doesn't believe in medical cannabis, because, at this point in time, with ALL the evidence out there, that is showing that you are totally an ignorant MF. And I don't want ANOTHER ignorant MFing president like Bush.

We ONLY have TWO CHOICES. An ignorant man, that doesn't believe in medical marijuana and says it flatly, and a smart man, that has the tools to run the country. Take your pick.

Why did not Obama speak up for the house bills that B Frank and R Paul co sponsored to stop the feds attacking mm patients??

Mitt is far worse for sure. but Obama has not even spoke up for patients .. i do not think Obama supports us and i am tired of supporting the lesser evil

Why did not Obama speak up for the house bills that B Frank and R Paul co sponsored to stop the feds attacking mm patients??

Mitt is far worse for sure. but Obama has not even spoke up for patients .. i do not think Obama supports us and i am tired of supporting the lesser evil

Now that the secret is out, don't tell the haters Obama is on our side. We need to keep it amoungst ourselves or the haters will not be fooled. We need hater votes, sad but true. That's why Obama rides the fence, because he has to.

Looks like there are a lot of republicans coming out of the closet. A lot of the closet folks are out and out racists, birthers, and assorted nut cases. I'm not saying all repubs are that way, a lot are just trying to protect their wealth, or vote what the American Taliban church told them to do. But all in all it's quite a group you guys have assembled........shredder

Am I a Republican and an assorted nut? I know I'm not racist and not sure if I'm a birther. Sometimes I think it's good to be considered a nut case - if I was called normal I'd be worried.

LOL

I think your safe

LOL

I think your safe

Whew! :camp:

Ron Paul is a virtual Independant. Robomney is one size fits all. The thing is there are crucial ways that an establishment candidate or incumbent support the system that are unforgivable. It's like they are in a race to bankrupt us with "defense" spending. They don't support Americans who are literally dying to grow Cannabis sativa for all its uses. Why, because the system depends on it. Paul is the only candidate ever to my knowledge to wave the hemp flag. Those other guys probably prefer a plastic one made in China.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

Looks like there are a lot of republicans coming out of the closet. A lot of the closet folks are out and out racists, birthers, and assorted nut cases. I'm not saying all repubs are that way, a lot are just trying to protect their wealth, or vote what the American Taliban church told them to do. But all in all it's quite a group you guys have assembled........shredder

My parents were republicans. This isn't the Republican Party my parents used to vote for.

Interesting points to consider. I know he has addressed those concerns but we're veering off topic. Let me highlight something I said in case it went unnoticed. Here is the crux of the matter: They don't support Americans who are literally dying to grow Cannabis sativa for all its uses.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

I veered off topic? You're the one brought up Ron Paul in a topic about Obama and Romney.

If the shoe fits.........

Actually Restorium2 brought it up and you chimed in immediately. An argument could be made that GangaWarrior brought it up with his add-on "ron paul or revolution" but it didn't take away from the relevance of what he said.

It was relevant in the context of Paul running as vice to Romney, or helping him get votes. That what it's all about, context. Like I said it would be bad if Paul ran with Romney because it might help Romney. That was the context of my negative comment about Ron Paul. I can't see Romney listening to Paul. So Paul would be window dressing to get some of the floaters votes. In saying 'floaters', I mean those that still think there are more than two that have a chance at president.

Edited by Restorium2

That's an interesting theory. As much as I'm sure Romney would like to soak up some of that Ron Paul appeal I think they are too different. Legalization is near and dear to Ron Paul. What would happen if he was Vice Pres and Romney went crazy on medical marijuana prosecution even more than Obama? It's too much of a conflict of interest.