Would Romney Be Worse For Medical Marijuana Than Obama?

AKenewell

Ron paul will not be on the ballot.

So time to move on from that.

Gary Johnson(Lib) and Jill Stein(Green) will both be better candidates to vote for than Ron Paul, seeing as how they will actually be on the ballot.

I am voting Obama 100% for protecting patients from Federal prosecution.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron paul will not be on the ballot.

So time to move on from that.

Gary Johnson(Lib) and Jill Stein(Green) will both be better candidates to vote for than Ron Paul, seeing as how they will actually be on the ballot.

I am voting Obama 100% for protecting patients from Federal prosecution.

Did you read what you wrote....obammer has not done that. not even close. only a fool could believe otherwise. its a shame you let emotion and the media force you into making a horrible choice. ron paul...its ok i can write on my own. i dont need the government to do everything for me.

:lolu: I was wrong. I'll admit it. The site has not been taken over be republicans. Some are trying and failing miserably :lolu:

:jig:

I realize close to 38% of republican voting citizens support medical marijuana, the problem is, almost zero of republican elected officials do. That is the real problem. If we can start winning in primaries and getting Republican mmj supporters nominated, we can make some real progress. Until then, Let us not forget that every single Republican in the Michigan Legislature voted for these anti-mmj bills. Let us not forget The Nixon-Reagan Drug war. And let us not forget that around 75% of democrats have cow towed to the wishes of the Drug War. Overall, both parties suck when it comes to the drug war. It just so happens to be that more ELECTED democrats are against the drug war than republicans. There truly is no comparison honestly as usually 98%+ of Elected republicans always vote for anything anti drugs.

Anyhow,...

There has not been 1 mere medical marijuana patient who was following their state law that has been convicted Federally since Obama has been President. Not one. I can post a list of the many that were convicted under Bush. To make it simple, they have a list over on Americans for Safe Access i do believe for patient prosecutions. The DoJ memos specifically stated it is not worth resources to prosecute a patient following their state law. He said he would not allow large commercial businesses and that they can and should investigate such commercial operations. I understood it perfectly the day the memo was originally released. Unfortunately, Commercial businesses tried to piggyback on the protection afforded patients and ran with the propagada line that "as long as you were following state law, you could do wtvr you want and Obama won't stop you". That was not what the memo stated. It stated it would pursue commercial operations. Now, the dispensaries and large commercial organizations have been running a full force propaganda campaign saying Obama is not doing what he said, when in fact, he actually has for the most part. It is not enough, of course. Not happy till it grows next to my tomato plants personally. But, commercial is trying to hide under the patients federal umbrella and currently, there isnt enough room.

Now of course i wish they did not target anything having anything to do with medical marijuana, but at this point only patients are protected. Consider it the "civil Unions" phase of Obamas journey to stating he accepts gay marriage. We all know he was always ok with gay marriage/medical marijuana, but some things don't happen overnight. We are chopping away at the mountain. *chink*chink*chink*

So, vote for whoever the heck you want to. Vote for the "Lizard People" for all i care.

Edited by Malamute

What you have right there is called a 're birther'. Those that believe Obama is Hitler reincarnated. No BS, they have quite a cult. They found it in the bible using a special code. Something about their leader found the code in his alphabet cerial one morning and applied it to the bible and BOOM, Obama is Hitler. Same amount of letters in their names too.

Making a choice between Republicrats and Dempublicans is like choosing which eye you would rather have poked out with a stick.

There's not a great deal of difference and neither decision is going to do you any good at all.

Dude, their ALWAYS is a great deal of difference between the two parties.

Here's an example you can't argue with;

If our Michigan Supreme Court was packed with all Dems, we would get patient to patient transfers as legal, and we would get to drive if we were not impaired.

It really does make a difference to vote, and to try to convince people here that is not true is doing the medical marijuana movement a HUGE disservice. I'm sure that wasn't your goal, but that is what you are doing. Our livelyhoods depend on how we vote, so do not stand in the way, work needs to get done.

their (sic) ALWAYS is a great deal of difference between the two parties.

Not on the Presidential level. For example when Kerry ran against Bush you had a choice between two members of Skull&Bones, a Yale-based secret society that admits only fifteen members per year. Skull&Bones has ties to 19th century narcotics trafficking in China and 20th century fascism in Europe.

The president appoints judges. A Dem. president appoints Dem judges. Dem. judges vote differently than Republican judges. No doubt about it. Your vote does matter. It forms your future and that of your children.

I'm not really up on the timeline of current Justices' retirement. Is there a seat opening soon?

You forgot Skull & Crossbones started the Black Plague too........and they eat Christian babies during midnight rituals at long forsaken crossroads.

Sarcasm: the lowest form of humor

I'm not really up on the timeline of current Justices' retirement. Is there a seat opening soon?

Doesn't matter. That's being reactive instead of proactive. Making your vote dependant on whether a judge will be appointed in the next 4 years is like waiting to put your seat belt on until you see some trouble ahead up the road. Sometimes justices retire just because their party is in control and can appoint another one like them. You wear your seatbelt all the time if you are smart. This whole "Your vote doesn't matter" agrument is rather lame. It's the lazy person's way out. By the way, when was the last time you voted?

Dude, their ALWAYS is a great deal of difference between the two parties.

Here's an example you can't argue with;

If our Michigan Supreme Court was packed with all Dems, we would get patient to patient transfers as legal, and we would get to drive if we were not impaired.

It really does make a difference to vote, and to try to convince people here that is not true is doing the medical marijuana movement a HUGE disservice. I'm sure that wasn't your goal, but that is what you are doing. Our livelyhoods depend on how we vote, so do not stand in the way, work needs to get done.

On more than one occasion the dems have been in control...and nothing but amp up the war on drugs. the idea the dems are your savior is absurd....look at what happens when they are in power... the arrest go up. trying to convince people to vote for obammer is the biggest disservice you could possibly do the medical community. a vote for oabmmer is a vote for mit.

On more than one occasion the dems have been in control...and nothing but amp up the war on drugs. the idea the dems are your savior is absurd....look at what happens when they are in power... the arrest go up. trying to convince people to vote for obammer is the biggest disservice you could possibly do the medical community. a vote for oabmmer is a vote for mit.

Then how would you vote between Romney and Obama?

Doesn't matter. That's being reactive instead of proactive. Making your vote dependant on whether a judge will be appointed in the next 4 years is like waiting to put your seat belt on until you see some trouble ahead up the road. Sometimes justices retire just because their party is in control and can appoint another one like them. You wear your seatbelt all the time if you are smart. This whole "Your vote doesn't matter" agrument is rather lame. It's the lazy person's way out. By the way, when was the last time you voted?

I would only vote for freedom, peace and prohibition repeal. It's the simplest thing ever. The last time it was possible to support these ideals with a vote is when I voted last. I'll let you figure out when that was.

One of them could have a heart attack today and we would be starting the appointment process tomorrow. If one more Repub judge gets on the court, we are all so screwed.