Would Romney Be Worse For Medical Marijuana Than Obama?

AKenewell

Bush was a bungler. He messed everything up.

I'm a realist and I see the two choices plain as day.

Romney doesn't even believe in medical marijuana, he says that flatly. That is really showing a lack of knowledge, no matter how you slice it. With his lack of ability to undersatnd basic concepts like medical marijuana, he's not fit to lead. Case closed. Obama wins. Plain as day.

Mitt is a moron, but Obama is a liar. It's not case closed. A self-professed realist might never have been able to predict that Obama would be stricter on medical marijuana than Bush. If you couldn't see that coming how can you know Mitt has an across-the-board crackdown in store?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Romney's a moron, agreed. Obama is a liar though. He had the benefit of all that Hawaiian herb and still can't bring himself to be decent. It really is a wash.

Since you brought up Ron Paul (in quite a hateful manner I might add) way back when let's see what happened when the same patient spoke with Ron.

"I would absolutely never use the federal government to enforce the law against anyone using marijuana."

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

No it's not a wash. That's the LAZY way. It does not work. If you want to be lazy then get out the way.

You will have two choices and Paul isn't one. Paul is just getting in the way of making an honest informed choice.

You can tell how much you like to just keep bashing everyone. That's fine when you dislike policy. But at some point, the VOTERS will have to choose between the two choices if they want their vote to count.

I think it is lazy to vote for Obomney. I only vote for candidates who deserve it. You want to call that bashing then fine. I guess I bashed you.

We The People will vote in the next president. We The People. Understand? We will do it with as much information as we can glean. That is not lazy. That is AMERICA AT IT's FINEST

And I'm a proud voter that is part of the process and my vote will count.

Those guys are corporate tools. Are you serious? Paul brings more knowledge every time he opens his mouth than those other guys ever have. In my view voting is not a only a civic responsibility, it is also a moral liability. If you vote for a candidate you are a little bit responsible for every harm they do as well as the good. I don't want blood and bits of shredded Constitution on my hands.

Those guys are corporate tools. Are you serious? Paul brings more knowledge every time he opens his mouth than those other guys ever have. In my view voting is not a only a civic responsibility, it is also a moral liability. If you vote for a candidate you are a little bit responsible for every harm they do as well as the good. I don't want blood and bits of shredded Constitution on my hands.

When there are two real choices, if one is better, then it is your responsibility to do the right thing AND VOTE. Not go on and on about them both being bad and I'm not going to vote for either. That does not work here in America. We do everything we can to move forward, even if it's a tiny step. Never forget that, it's what our country was built on. Always moving forward. We lost that with Bush. We desperately need that back.

I'd sooner start a revolution than vote for a corporate tool. As many light-years ahead as Ron Paul is I don't fully trust him. That's on another level though. On this mundane mainstream media circus level Ron Paul rocks my socks. Our country is in severe and present danger now this instant. I'm not interested in baby steps. We don't have time to lose with a nicer puppet.

A revolution..the Ron Paul Revolution..Bring Us Back Our Constitution!! A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for change..not a wasted vote. If more people realized that we would not be where we are today. Too many people are scared..and think they have to choose one of the two establishment candidates.That's why we are where we are today!

The evil analogy only works if you consider working in the current government restraints evil

I don't

it is what we are trying to do in the "evil" MMMA program

The Romney reference is to try and put this thread back on topic

:crazysmile:

Mezz have you ever gone to the LA area to visit a dispensary?

They are not the Harborside as seen on tv dispensaries most envision

Most are gang clubs and operating without regard for any law

Let alone pay taxes or even citizenship in many cases

So yes some legit dispensaries distributing a schedule one narcotic will be caught in the crossfire

Because any federal agency isn't gonna overlook gang related activity

Frankly, I don't want to see the same thing here either

The Ron Paul thing has played out everywhere but the weed sites

People see his 1 in 10 at best popularity inconsequential

I know your just trying to stick it to the man

But most don't see it happening

Edited by Beans

What are Paul's enviromental policies?

What are his policies towards Wall Street?

How does he feel about civil rights?

Why not google it? A site called Mother Earth News had this to say about Ron Paul's environmental record:

http://www.mnn.com/e...onmental-record

Mezz have you ever gone to the LA are to visit a dispensary?

They are not the Harborside as seen on tv dispensaries most envision

Most are gang clubs and operating without regard for any law

Let alone pay taxes or even citizenship in many cases

So yes some legit dispensaries distributing a schedule one narcotic will be caught in the crossfire

Because any federal agency isn't gonna overlook gang related activity

Frankly, I don't want to see the same thing here either

The Ron Paul thing has played out everywhere but the weed sites

People see his 1 in 10 at best popularity inconsequential

I know your just trying to stick it to the man

But most don't see it happening

Oaksterdam got raided. Is that a gang?

Oaksterdam University was founded by Richard Lee, the main sponsor of the failed 2010 marijuana legalization ballot measure, Proposition 19.

Sounds like a politically motivated attack.

Oaksterdam got raided. Is that a gang?

I don't know enough about Richard Lee or his activities to answer that

Don't get me wrong I don't like it but we are out of the loop in respect to evidence

So much is at stake in November

It is a frustrating government to be sure

I'm in the Ron Paul or bust camp. It's saddening to see bile spewed in the general direction of Paul supporters on a medical marijuana site. The man is a doctor who knows the benefits of Cannabis sativa and has tirelessly promoted the plant for all its uses at a high level in the government. He is the only standard-bearer for Cannabis sativa. I would think he would have earned the respect of people around here.