Dr Greenthumbs Matanuska Thunderfuck Fem Seed To Smoke Journal

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Dr. Greenthumb is in fact a great breeder with excellent customer service and top notch genetics, this is an undeniable indisputable fact. Here it comes......But 3 Bubba seeds for $200 is just too much. I understand his reasoning for the prices (low seeds crops) but this is indefensible. Not to mention that now, the other top strains in his stable are 5 packs (6 in reality) for the price of the original 10 packs. I dont suppose these strains are low seed producers as well. There are too many other great breeders out there to justify the 3 seed $200 dollar price tag. Again his bunny muffin is fire pure and simple, but there are many other breeders with similar fire for much much less moo la.

You do know that 3 beans can produce thousands of clones no?

Once you have the cuts its all good i had a good friend gift me 4 of docs bubba clones in 09 i can count no less than 20 gardens that benefited from those 4 clones in the end its well worth the extra cost for a solid set of genetics .

Yeah but you can still do all of what you said with any other top elite breeders gear, any plant will give thousands of clones. Serious Ak-47, which Dr. G uses as his potency gauge for all his gear is $106.00 for 6 fem beans. I will be the first to say Doc's stuff is great, and no one can question his quality, service or integrity. I am just a little disappointed at the big price increases and that the Katsu has been out of stock for so long LMAO.

• 2 weeks later...

Day 66 i harvested the matanuska thunderfuck lady last night she was a very sticky girl gummed up my scissors 3 times but i got a nice little ball of scissors hash for my hard work so its all good .

dscn1450u.jpg

dscn1453q.jpg

dscn1447p.jpg

Once shes fully dry ill give her a taste and potencey test for the smoke report cant wait! :bong7bp:

Dr Greenthumbs Matanuska Thunderfuck

Smoke report

Yield - good yield for my garden in soil 4 ounces in 5 gallon pots under 1000 watt hps lamps

Appearance - Looks very nice appears to be sativa dominant by looks very nice bag appeal

Taste and smell - has a very heavy sativa smell yet when smoked in a joint it has a wicked awesome indica hashish flavor to it with a fruity overtone .

Effect and potency - Starts off mild then comes on fast and makes time stand still for me half a joint im hitting rewind on my TV melting back in my computer chair this is a must have for all true connoisseur cannabis lovers and could quite possibly be the strongest of all docs strains .

Potency- 9 1/2

Flavor 10

Effect - 9

• 2 months later...