A Real Important Message To Patients

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard and read so much racist garbage about Obama from his birth certificate, muslim crap, and the cartoon of him as a monkey that is being federally looked into... that I can only laugh that anyone would not say he is disparaged in public for his race. Been to a bar or any place and it is there.

Sorry if you don't fit the pattern, but that is how this race is going.

I specifically said I was not claiming that in regard to anyone individually.

but to suggest I am wrong on this is freakin laughable...

politics and this site don't mix. sorry for that, but it is so...

I think I will be taking a break.

good luck...

Before your break would you tell me what post(s) you were referring to?

AK, were you equally strident and upset with Bush and Cheney in re illegal wiretaps, spying on citizens, lying about weapons of mass destruction, the patriot act and torture? All these items concern most people who think civil liberties are being eroded...

how 'bout it, did you speak up then?

or is this just one more FAUX attack on the black Democratic President?

Yeah, it sure looks like you are implying that since she is an Obama critic she may be motivated by racism and might have had no problem with Bush. It's a smear for sure.

Whether it's racism, being a disgruntled health care worker who sees they will have to work harder for less money, mind blowing ignorance laid in front of you by the NRA, or whatever else motivates you, Mitt Romney is worse for medical cannabis than Obama. All you have to do is listen to Mitt to KNOW that. I can prove it with one video. Well, some need the two for his hatred to sink in. That's what this thread was meant to be about. This is a medical cannabis website. The person who started this thread is a patient. You guys that want to opose that are just peeing in the wind, that is blowing in your faces. All you have to defend your position is that, YOU SAY, there are more important things than medical cannabis to vote on. I say, "Not here there isn't." This is a medical cannabis website. Try to promote Romney at an auto plant. You will get the same flack but with a smack in the eye. And that was not a threat.

This is America, if you want to pee into the wind go for it, but you know what's coming back into your face.

I have heard and read so much racist garbage about Obama from his birth certificate, muslim crap, and the cartoon of him as a monkey that is being federally looked into... that I can only laugh that anyone would not say he is disparaged in public for his race. Been to a bar or any place and it is there.

Sorry if you don't fit the pattern, but that is how this race is going.

Im sure this is out there...bunny muffin should have heard em talk about bush...ya racism exist. its not a reason to excuse a bad president...in fact following a bad president because he is black is racist. yep i said it....a whole lot of racism in America...if you seen these fools.... you tell him all the stuff hes done and they say "hes black" and thats why they are voting for him...wtf?

Im also somewhat confused by your comment...what does him being Muslim/ or not Muslim have to do with his race? if i wonder if you are a christian that doesnt make you a mexican does it? im confused by that connection...i know your just parroting the talking points but.... his birth certificate? only blacks got those back then? im not sure how i see the racist connection? now the cartoon...maybe, i dont think i saw it but ill give you the benefit on that one.

....IMO i think your slinging the race card around in a desperate attempt to distract from our bad presidents bad job.now call me a racist...

Im sure this is out there...bunny muffin should have heard em talk about bush...ya racism exist. its not a reason to excuse a bad president...in fact following a bad president because he is black is racist. yep i said it....a whole lot of racism in America...if you seen these fools.... you tell him all the stuff hes done and they say "hes black" and thats why they are voting for him...wtf?

Im also somewhat confused by your comment...what does him being Muslim/ or not Muslim have to do with his race? if i wonder if you are a christian that doesnt make you a mexican does it? im confused by that connection...i know your just parroting the talking points but.... his birth certificate? only blacks got those back then? im not sure how i see the racist connection? now the cartoon...maybe, i dont think i saw it but ill give you the benefit on that one.

....IMO i think your slinging the race card around in a desperate attempt to distract from our bad presidents bad job.now call me a racist...

That's totally manufactured. No one says they vote for him because he is black. You made that up. It's funny, and fiction. Good one. Even if it were true, no one would admit it to you.

That's totally manufactured. No one says they vote for him because he is black. You made that up. It's funny, and fiction. Good one. Even if it were true, no one would admit it to you.

They're not going to come out and say it. They may not even be aware that it is racist to support a brown President who does much of what they hated about a beige President.

That's what I said. He made that up.

They may not admit it in the words that GangaWarrior used, but that's the gist of it. I know many people who have been avid peace activists in the past who are not critical of Obama's military adventurism one bit. They protested Clinton's Bosnian War, but they didn't protest Obama's Libyan War or Afghanistan or Pakistan or The Patriot Act extension or NDAA or anything else Mr. Obama does.

They may not admit it in the words that GangaWarrior used, but that's the gist of it. I know many people who have been avid peace activists in the past who are not critical of Obama's military adventurism one bit. They protested Clinton's Bosnian War, but they didn't protest Obama's Libyan War or Afghanistan or Pakistan or The Patriot Act extension or NDAA or anything else Mr. Obama does.

And you assume that there's no difference of perception between the Bosnian War and the action in Libya? Some of us believe that Obama didn't start the Afghan war, and the things going on it Pak are an extension. You assume we are dolts following the black guy because it's cool or something? That's as ignorant as saying what Ganja said. You guys are grasping at straws.

nope your wrong...they most certainly do....run down the list of all the horrible things obammer does and the response is...."but we have a black president"....it doesnt matter if hes a liar a thief a war mongering corp whore....it doesnt matter...."we have our first black president"....its all over face book.... these people post stuff about the federal raids and talk about how bad romney is...when u say obammers in charge...."but we have a black president"....even if u refuse to see it it exists

nope your wrong...they most certainly do....run down the list of all the horrible things obammer does and the response is...."but we have a black president"....it doesnt matter if hes a liar a thief a war mongering corp whore....it doesnt matter...."we have our first black president"....its all over face book.... these people post stuff about the federal raids and talk about how bad romney is...when u say obammers in charge...."but we have a black president"....even if u refuse to see it it exists

Show me.

And you assume that there's no difference of perception between the Bosnian War and the action in Libya? Some of us believe that Obama didn't start the Afghan war, and the things going on it Pak are an extension. You assume we are dolts following the black guy because it's cool or something? That's as ignorant as saying what Ganja said. You guys are grasping at straws.

I was speaking of people I personally know who have not criticized Obama one bit but have a major problem with similar actions by previous Presidents. If you think "He didn't start it, he's just continuing it" is a good rationale well that fits in nicely with the people I know.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

I was speaking of people I personally know who have not criticized Obama one bit but have a major problem with similar actions by previous Presidents. If you think "He didn't start it, he's just continuing it" is a good rationale well that fits in nicely with the people I know.

Maybe you should start listening to others then? Describe what Obama could have done differently ending the wars. Not quick enough for you? Do you understand what it takes to end a previous administration's war? Right, you don't. At least you can tell what direction he's moving in. No one can say he isn't moving to end the wars.

One of the people I know's response to my criticism was "but can't you feel the healing [of racial wounds in the USA?]" No, I don't think having a Pres with brown skin necessarily heals anything. It's what he does that counts.

I think you might have missed their joke. Right over your head it went...

Maybe you should start listening to others then? Describe what Obama could have done differently ending the wars. Not quick enough for you? Do you understand what it takes to end a previous administration's war? Right, you don't. At least you can tell what direction he's moving in. No one can say he isn't moving to end the wars.

Didn't Obama expand the military presence in Afghanistan? Have there not been drone attacks in countries like Pakistan and Yemen? Then there was the Libya Campaign or war or whatever you want to call it. Then there is the massive presence in Iraq which will no doubt will extend far into the future, which of course has been the plan all along.

Now it looks like the next phase of the plan is dawning with the attention of the military turning towards "homegrown" terrorism. Obama plans to blanket the country in drones. He's already got the repulsive TSA feeling us up and zapping us with radiation. Then there's the NDAA...I guess an NWO cheerleader like yourself thinks that is great. The more security the better, huh Resto?

I think you might have missed their joke. Right over your head it went...

It wasn't a joke and I don't see how it could be taken as one.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

Didn't Obama expand the military presence in Afghanistan? Have there not been drone attacks in countries like Pakistan and Yemen? Then there was the Libya Campaign or war or whatever you want to call it. Then there is the massive presence in Iraq which will no doubt will extend far into the future, which of course has been the plan all along.

Now it looks like the next phase of the plan is dawning with the attention of the military turning towards "homegrown" terrorism. Obama plans to blanket the country in drones. He's already got the repulsive TSA feeling us up and zapping us with radiation. Then there's the NDAA...I guess an NWO cheerleader like yourself thinks that is great. The more security the better, huh Resto?

It wasn't a joke and I don't see how it could be taken as one.

Yes, I wouldn't want to be a dispensary owner, that's for sure. But being a patient, I'm not too scared of the feds. Following state law to the letter, I'm feeling solid. I'm more concerned with Schuette and who he works for.

Whether it's racism, being a disgruntled health care worker who sees they will have to work harder for less money, mind blowing ignorance laid in front of you by the NRA, or whatever else motivates you, Mitt Romney is worse for medical cannabis than Obama. All you have to do is listen to Mitt to KNOW that. I can prove it with one video. Well, some need the two for his hatred to sink in. That's what this thread was meant to be about. This is a medical cannabis website. The person who started this thread is a patient. You guys that want to opose that are just peeing in the wind, that is blowing in your faces. All you have to defend your position is that, YOU SAY, there are more important things than medical cannabis to vote on. I say, "Not here there isn't." This is a medical cannabis website. Try to promote Romney at an auto plant. You will get the same flack but with a smack in the eye. And that was not a threat.

This is America, if you want to pee into the wind go for it, but you know what's coming back into your face.

You don't have a corner on national political debate because you're a mmj patient on a mmj site. Nobody does. It takes courage to stand up for what you believe is right, when you know that to do so would be unpopular. Crying Racism... Attacking my compassion as a healthcare professional. Your repeated threats and personal jabs to other members who disagree with you. Personal attacks have no place here. Whenever a person has to stoop to that level, it's a sure sign that 1) the merits of their arguments are very poor, or 2) the merits are fine, but they're unable to express them.

So which is it? You're wrong, or simply unable to explain why you're right?

And as an active member of the community, which I assume you're trying to be, I'd encourage you to consider the issues in as broad a scope as possible. You want a big tent? Don't shut people out. The ballot measure passed in Michigan with a huge majority and many with a libertarian or conservative bend voted for it as well.

You don't have a corner on national political debate because you're a mmj patient on a mmj site. Nobody does. It takes courage to stand up for what you believe is right, when you know that to do so would be unpopular. Crying Racism... Attacking my compassion as a healthcare professional. Your repeated threats and personal jabs to other members who disagree with you. Personal attacks have no place here. Whenever a person has to stoop to that level, it's a sure sign that 1) the merits of their arguments are very poor, or 2) the merits are fine, but they're unable to express them.

So which is it? You're wrong, or simply unable to explain why you're right?

And as an active member of the community, which I assume you're trying to be, I'd encourage you to consider the issues in as broad a scope as possible. You want a big tent? Don't shut people out. The ballot measure passed in Michigan with a huge majority and many with a libertarian or conservative bend voted for it as well.

Everything isn't just about you. Nothing I wrote was meant to be personal to you. When I quote you it's about you or what you wrote. Did I quote you? No.