A Real Important Message To Patients

One more thing Resto: It's truly mind boggling to see you out there on the boards dismissing the Marijuana Policy Project and their claims about what's going on with MM. The NRA..and anyone who raises an issue about anything where Obama is concerned. These issue's exist and they are real. This is not one big conspiracy by every other group out there. BTW you realize of course without the MPP you would have no law here, right?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything isn't just about you. Nothing I wrote was meant to be personal to you. When I quote you it's about you or what you wrote. Did I quote you? No.

So please point out the other healthcare professional posting in this thread? I'm not making it all about me, that's all you have been doing here though. No one else's concerns seem to matter to you at all…and that is immediately obvious even to the most casual observer.

So please point out the other healthcare professional posting in this thread? I'm not making it all about me, that's all you have been doing here though. No one else's concerns seem to matter to you at all…and that is immediately obvious even to the most casual observer.

He's been Living in a Wiggly World

Wiggle! Wiggle! Wiggle!

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

Actually, SFC brought up the point about health care workers. I'm sure he can vouch for that. That's what I was referencing. I'm sorry if you thought it was all about you. It wasn't.

I have heard and read so much racist garbage about Obama from his birth certificate, muslim crap, and the cartoon of him as a monkey that is being federally looked into... that I can only laugh that anyone would not say he is disparaged in public for his race. Been to a bar or any place and it is there.

Sorry if you don't fit the pattern, but that is how this race is going.

i will add ....in my neighborhood on the sidewalk listening to neighbors disparage him over and over at their workplace etc etc always dance around the race card ...when confronted about 'Their Opinions' logically and then debated till their answers are all answered and refuted...greater than 50 % of the time they just end up saying " I Just Don't Like him as president"

and i will add...

they Talk about the "Black Race as Being/Feeling/mistakenly entitled" and that is why 32% of Male Black Americans between the ages of 17 and 45 are incarcerated...because "they want it all and are uppity and TAKE what is not theirs nor deserve"...

the Media is good at ratcheting up the hatred and rhetoric...

Edited by MORE COWBELL

i will add ....in my neighborhood on the sidewalk listening to neighbors disparage him over and over at their workplace etc etc always dance around the race card ...when confronted about 'Their Opinions' logically and then debated till their answers are all answered and refuted...greater than 50 % of the time they just end up saying " I Just Don't Like him as president"

No one has any good criticisms like foreign wars and trillion dollar deficits and things like that? I mean it's not that hard.

and i will add...

they Talk about the "Black Race as Being/Feeling/mistakenly entitled" and that is why 32% of Male Black Americans between the ages of 17 and 45 are incarcerated...because "they want it all and are uppity and TAKE what is not theirs nor deserve"...

the Media is good at ratcheting up the hatred and rhetoric...

\

thats gotta be a lie.... thats as absurd as someone saying they would vote for him based on his race. ok im just playing....but what you said is no dif than all the drones faced with all the bs lies and total lack of accomplishment yet they still say...."i just like him as a president".....

gitmo. i thought he was going to close... nada wall street bailout..end wars? by using drones to kill women and children in third world countries?...drug war...yep reforms like mad....its ok for the sinolan drug cartel to ship keys of cocaine into America....after all they need to pay for those assault rifles... jobs? i know those green jobs like the million dollar plant here in midland....not a single job to be had....plants never going to open....... At least we spent all that money on those signs saying he was putting America back to work...im amazed at peoples abilities to ignore the bad.....like it never happened or blame it on bush....wtf?

srry one year old helping me type

Edited by GanjaWarrior

just the typing? not feeding you these ideas? you sure? lol

im guessing your ignorant to the development stages of a child. beyond that id wager your ignorant to the realities of our current political situation. there's at least a couple subjects you may want to look into. Ignorance is no excuse, especially when its willful.

@ Ganja Warrior

i will not disagree with you on what Barrack has done and not done i am disappointed i voted for him fully knowing his ties to Bilderburgs Trilateral commission and the CFR-i figured the TRICKLED ON economics would be a little more freeflowing with my soul brother manning the house...my hope is-as a lame duck he gives the NEO-CONS controllers the finger-we know what will happen to him if he crosses that line or his family-that is some pressure to live with i could not do his job or walk in his shoes.

yet the possibility exists at him being the USA greatest president if he refuses to cave into fear power and greed.

here in Holland MI they have put people to work and housing prices are going up and crime is on the way down the schools are great and so are my neighbors(even though bigots) life is good for the most part...just cant shake the feeling that i am being watched and the world is burning outside my city...Unrest

@ Ganja Warrior

i will not disagree with you on what Barrack has done and not done i am disappointed i voted for him fully knowing his ties to Bilderburgs Trilateral commission and the CFR-i figured the TRICKLED ON economics would be a little more freeflowing with my soul brother manning the house...my hope is-as a lame duck he gives the NEO-CONS controllers the finger-we know what will happen to him if he crosses that line or his family-that is some pressure to live with i could not do his job or walk in his shoes.

yet the possibility exists at him being the USA greatest president if he refuses to cave into fear power and greed.

here in Holland MI they have put people to work and housing prices are going up and crime is on the way down the schools are great and so are my neighbors(even though bigots) life is good for the most part...just cant shake the feeling that i am being watched and the world is burning outside my city...Unrest

Really though that is one small area. Tell that to Detroit and Flint.

or Saginaw or midland or baycity gladwin clare....benton harbor...indian river...come on the whole states sinking....

Good point. But you have to take it global. There is trouble all over the world. We are actually doing better than most of the rest of the world with our standard of living. Things are tough all over. But we still lead the pack. It's good to be an American.

Good point. But you have to take it global. There is trouble all over the world. We are actually doing better than most of the rest of the world with our standard of living. Things are tough all over. But we still lead the pack. It's good to be an American.

we live a pipe dream....things are crunchy all over your correct....but being the trud that floated to the top of the toilet isnt a good thing....ur still a turd floating in a bowl of chit....i think this nation fell from its great status because we no longer wanted to be great...only better than everyone else....when everyone elkse sucks being better doesnt mean your good.

Listen friend, a/ I post information, good and accurate information, you just don't like to listen. b/ YOU SIR are the one claiming all the proof of poor, innocent patients fully compliant with their state laws being raided by Obama.

YOU put the statement out, I simply asked you to post the link to an article so we could judge for ourselves. YOU won't do it, because it isn't there and you love to make statements without the facts to back them up. So here is your chance sunshine, just respond like an adult to a request for the original source information and PROVIDE IT or admit you don't have any actual evidence to support your 'opion'.

The vast majority of arrests will never make the news. And if the person were compliant with state law, and the media was present, the feds wouldn't tell them "oh, they're compliant," that would be foolish and bad PR. They'll just say "they're not in compliance with federal law, we had no choice but to rape his very existence."

The vast majority of arrests will never make the news. And if the person were compliant with state law, and the media was present, the feds wouldn't tell them "oh, they're compliant," that would be foolish and bad PR. They'll just say "they're not in compliance with federal law, we had no choice but to rape his very existence."

Ah ask for proof and you counter with the argument it is unprovable. One definition of faith is a belief that is not based on proof: He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.

Pretty much sums it up.

Word to the wise, don't stick your ideas out there and then claim we have to just take your word for it, ok?

Dr. Bob

There's a great deal of irony in your accusation of my pursuing "faith based reasoning" given my chosen career (scientist).

You are saying that there's no reason to believe the feds have enforced a law because such cases are not mentioned in the media. I explained why such incidents, even if they were happening, would never appear in the media. Basically, that your method of determining whether this is happening is completely flawed. And then you responded with childish insults... grow up... :mom:

Actually it was pretty much on the mark. If you are indeed a scientist, and I have no reason to believe you are not, you clearly understand the requirement to back up with evidence what you are saying. Basic rule of science, basic rule of debate. Furthermore, I wasn't the only one asking for the evidence, and all we got was a dispensary grow being busted. Based on a press release from the dispensary no less!

Again, not going to argue with you. Again, produce a civil lawsuit, a news paper or tv report, where we can see a patient in full, unambiguous compliance with the act was arrested and the evidence was there for us to see. I was speaking with a compassion club director last week. She mentioned that she had attended a couple of rallys for 'fully compliant' victims of the cops. Yet sitting in the courtroom, the evidence was clear. What one person thinks is compliance based on their 'opion' does not mean it is unambiguous compliance, which was the parameter of the question.

Dr. Bob