A Real Important Message To Patients

AK, were you equally strident and upset with Bush and Cheney in re illegal wiretaps, spying on citizens, lying about weapons of mass destruction, the patriot act and torture? All these items concern most people who think civil liberties are being eroded...

how 'bout it, did you speak up then?

or is this just one more FAUX attack on the black Democratic President?

1st sign of a drone is throwing out the race card....and the biggest problem with that, when you lay down the race card your shown to be the first one who cared about race. The 2nd sign of a drone is the inability to accept that anyone is dif from them, everyone must be a party drone, right or left, they must all still be drones too.

I personally despised gw bush, the patriot act, everything the man did, and the legacy he left us..... but nothing that bush did excuses the horrible job obammer has done. Fuax news is horrible, but you being brain washed by msnbc is really no dif....

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all fairness Zap. In that video Obama made it clear what he would and would not support. He would support MMJ if it was ran by the pharmacy he would not support it if it was being grown by patients. Plain enough language. He also in THAT VIDEO stated that he would not use fed resources to go after such.

Funny how now some of the video shows up and noone wants to talk about the videos anymore.

I personally despised gw bush, the patriot act, everything the man did, and the legacy he left us..... but nothing that bush did excuses the horrible job obammer has done. Fuax news is horrible,

same here and hayduke i am sure feels the same way,, what we do want know does AK feel that way?? does she know Mitt will be just as bad?

I personally despised gw bush, the patriot act, everything the man did, and the legacy he left us..... but nothing that bush did excuses the horrible job obammer has done. Fuax news is horrible,

same here and hayduke i am sure feels the same way,, what we do want know does AK feel that way?? does she know Mitt will be just as bad?

do you know obammer will be?

Good thread. Easy to find the facts, easy to find the rhetoric.

Some very intelligent folks here, and also the opposite is true. I think some folks here watch way too much FOX for their own good. Watching FOX to learn about politics is the same as watching Hogan's Heroes to learn about WWII.

If one can break through the political mumbo-jumbo and put away personal political opinions and beliefs, one can always discover the facts, but it takes an open mind to succeed at that. Can't go into it with your mind already made up.

Politics will keep you from finding facts the same as religion will keep you from finding God because religion and politics are basically run the same way. In both cases, it seems the people with the most ridiculous ideas are always the ones most sure of them. Is there no middle ground any more?

To me, they sound like: 'If the President is re-elected he's gonna take all yer guns and indoctrinate yer kids and he's gonna socialize yer wealth and replace Mom & apple pie with Aunt Jemima chicken & waffles and he's gonna put a shark tank in the White House and he's gonna appoint a cabinet with Superfly, Shaft, Mandingo, Blacula, Dolomite and Foxy Brown and he's gonna impose Sharia law cuz he's a secret Muslim and part of a Manchurian Candidate sleeper cell sent over here from Kenya by his father and....and...yak yak.'

Maybe he hasn't been the best president so far, and he didn't fix our problems before football season, so we just need to vote again for the Republican party of war mongering religious lunatic dinosaur riding flat-earther climate change naysayers that made this big mess in the first place. Not in a million years.

There used to be different sides in politics but now it seems there are different realities. Only listening to what they want to hear and listening only to that which confirms what they already believe.

Good thread. I'm enjoying the reading of everyone's point of view. That's my point of view.

Peace. :bong2:

AK, were you equally strident and upset with Bush and Cheney in re illegal wiretaps, spying on citizens, lying about weapons of mass destruction, the patriot act and torture? All these items concern most people who think civil liberties are being eroded...

I'm not really sure this deserves a reply…but I'll respond anyway...you realize how what you are saying looks of course. Are you insinuating I am prejudice? Are you excusing this presidents actions and just saying they don't exist because he is a black democrat, and that I should do the same? I don't care if he is yellow, red or purple..I care about my liberty, and he is attacking it. As far as your question in regards to Bush and Cheney.. I disagree with a number of their decisions. But that's beside the point and you're trying to change the subject to something you feel more comfortable debating? Or is it because they're white republicans you are more comfortable disagreeing with them..or pointing out these things? And if you disagreed with Bush, how now can you agree with Obama and make excuses for him? This isn't red v blue America. Whoever passes it, we're stuck with it.

And you guys do realize that what these polititians promise on the campaign trail mean nothing to them right? They are lying scum and will say anything to get elected. Not excusing it by any means. If some here are trying to say that Obama has done what he promised you are sorely m/istaken. Some his fault some not. Like take for example Gitmo. Ohhh yea him and everyone else is saying we will close that place and the wire taps etc. Well guess what when he was in the position to know a little bit more of what was going on. As in stuff only the President and a few others are allowed to know well guess what all the sudden things changed cause there was alot more going on then any of us know. And some things are not as black and white like we all think.

Those that want to talk bunny muffin about all this and that but have no making whoopee clue what is really going on. People will say all the bunny muffin they want to say about Bush after 9/11 but you have no making whoopee clue what went on. You have no making whoopee clue on what was done to help protect YOU. Everyone seemed to forget real quick. I am sure some of the same people crying about the anti terror stuff are the same ones that were crying about why didnt the Government protect us from 9/11...... Some things just have to be done............... You wanna talk about fox news being for the repubs and only care about the repubs agenda. Well guess what the rest of the media is for the dems and only care about the dems agenda. Which is worse? The fact that we have no REAL news sources these days is truly disheartening. It is ALL agenda based.

This whole site is turning into a political fight and not many of the politicians are worth fighting for. Obama does not like MMJ. Romney does not like MMJ. The Government, the courts, leo do not like MMJ. Yet who needs enemies like that after all we have ourselves as our own enemies as well...... Go figure.

Edited by ozzrokk

I thought you said that most editorials were FAUX? It must be that what you dig up supporting your stance is accurate? Now I guess I could go out and just post some more..but they would be Faux to,right? And of course there is no meeting in New York on the 27th for the ATT….

I'm getting carpal tunnel here, so I'm done after this. But the factcheck.org feed was written in 2009 and is not addressing the issues raised here about international law and the obligations of an unratified treaty under international law. It does however say that "at the earliest" this issue wouldn't come up until 2012. So guess what? The meeting on ATT that's not really taking place?.. it's later this month in New York, July 27th to be exact.

The other two blogs… Jonathan Turle and media matters… are simply attacking the NRA and figures within the NRA without addressing the particulars of the ATT. And here you are posting these blogs as validation and credibility yet you dismiss anything else posted as 'lies, editorials, or opinions.' I'm sorry. These blogs are opinions. You just believe what you want to and dismiss everything else? How about this… maybe we should all just tune in to White House briefings and accept the gospel. Drink the Kool Aid. Bottoms up!

km_winner.jpg

I thought you said that most editorials were FAUX? It must be that what you dig up supporting your stance is accurate? Now I guess I could go out and just post some more..but they would be Faux to,right? And of course there is no meeting in New York on the 27th for the ATT….

I'm getting carpal tunnel here, so I'm done after this. But the factcheck.org feed was written in 2009 and is not addressing the issues raised here about international law and the obligations of an unratified treaty under international law. It does however say that "at the earliest" this issue wouldn't come up until 2012. So guess what? The meeting on ATT that's not really taking place?.. it's later this month in New York, July 27th to be exact.

The other two blogs… Jonathan Turle and media matters… are simply attacking the NRA and figures within the NRA without addressing the particulars of the ATT. And here you are posting these blogs as validation and credibility yet you dismiss anything else posted as 'lies, editorials, or opinions.' I'm sorry. These blogs are opinions. You just believe what you want to and dismiss everything else? How about this… maybe we should all just tune in to White House briefings and accept the gospel. Drink the Kool Aid. Bottoms up!

km_winner.jpg

That is exactly my point. Your posts are equally opinion, but from the right. What makes yours so correct?

personal bias....

Sounds like another insinuation of racism aimed at Akenewell. It might be ironic though. It seems to me there is a good chance that the person who is against the Bush Doctrine but supports a brown-skinned President when he does many of the same things is racist.

I have heard and read so much racist garbage about Obama from his birth certificate, muslim crap, and the cartoon of him as a monkey that is being federally looked into... that I can only laugh that anyone would not say he is disparaged in public for his race. Been to a bar or any place and it is there.

Sorry if you don't fit the pattern, but that is how this race is going.

I have heard and read so much racist garbage about Obama from his birth certificate, muslim crap, and the cartoon of him as a monkey that is being federally looked into... that I can only laugh that anyone would not say he is disparaged in public for his race. Been to a bar or any place and it is there.

Please that moo poo was so 20 years ago. Save it..... We have had a black President now. Anyone that cannot understand and realize that bunny muffin doesnt mean a darn thing anymore.......

Why is this darn wordfilter still here. Like a bunch of making whoopee kids already.

Edited by ozzrokk

Regardless of the merit or lack thereof of those issues (not counting racist cartoons; that's garbage for sure) did Akenewell allude to those things in any way? From here it sure looks like you are trying to smear her.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

I will agree with Hayduke on that one. Anyone who hasn't heard a group of white people harping about Obamas skin color must be deaf.

I don't think I have heard that in person. It might be a little different around here than where you live. The Big O got like 73% of the vote around here. It doesn't matter what you've heard people say elsewhere. If it's not being said here it's irrelevant.