Despite The Obvious, Obama Continues To Ignore Horrific Drug War Massacres In Mexico

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The New World Order… a global, totalitarian state… centralization of power and authority. The nationalization of healthcare, Obamacare, is just another step in that direction.

Whoa, the AHA is the plan put forward by the right, nationalization it is not. Why isn't it called Romneycare?

zaphod there was not a NWO until evil Obama came into office,, Romneycare never happened Mitt and Bill Schuette are for freedom ,, ha ha

So tell me what do you think about Cardinal Dolan's fight against the mandate? Also what do you think about the dissent, do you agree with the Justices when they say it is an over reach on part of government? Do you think since they ignored the origination clause when passing this..that will be the path to take for repeal?

Lets face it AK, emotions are very high and it is hot as hell out. Lets all be thankful for the good things in all of our lives and continue celebrating Independence weekend! Obama sucks and Romney sucks, I think we all agree on that much.

I did vote for Ron Paul in the Michigan Primary , ... and i would if he was on the ballot now.. the fact is Mitt is for gun control and romneycare NWO NDAA and does not believe in medical cannabis who could support someone like that?

So did I cristie..and we donated to his campaign. My husband has actually met him..he is very down to earth.

'

@ zaphod..I said it's another step in that direction, and it is it's not just my opinion or fallacy..

It is not nationalization, it is a "free market solution" put together by the same folks who now berate it. I contend that even "single payer" as Obama presented it fell far short of "nationalization."

SFC is right emotions run high in political discussions..but I agree with him..I am not for Romney or Obama! My candidate has always been Ron Paul.

Do the Ron Paul delegates plan on trying to add an MMj plank to their party platform? That might get my vote, again.

i will be wating to see how his delegates will effect the republican platform , hope it will work for MM but i am sure it will not,

that is why i wanted all democrats to vote for paul

I voted for Paul back in '88, when he ran on the Libertarian Party ticket, but now days his Classical Liberalism turns me off.