Despite The Obvious, Obama Continues To Ignore Horrific Drug War Massacres In Mexico

July 5, 2012

As The Death Toll Continues To Rise In Mexico Obama Sticks To Failed Policies The fact that President Obama has yet to take any action in assisting the Mexican government in ending the violence that has been directly fueled by the war on drugs makes me sick to my stomach.

[Click Here To Continue Reading]

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obammer is a drug war nazi....just look at america...he said he would leave mmj up to the states...we have a record number of mmj arrest in his term.... did u see the latest raids where the dea steps down on the necks of sick patients....thats obammers plan for us. obammer doesnt care about Mexicans unless they are here and can vote...or if they work for the drug cartels that obammer helps arm...see fast n furious.

and Mitt will be just as bad or worse

or worse wins hands down. He would rather we be dead or in jail, he doesn't care one bit about us or our needs. But, it is not his fault (totally), he is a victim of our own government propaganda, "Reefer Madness."

I will admit, I don't understand President Obama's approach to the war on drugs. but, I still think that we are better off than if Governor Romney were to be elected. If President Obama wanted to kill MMJ, it would have already been done don't you think?

Actually, the Governor is a flip flopper and the American people will not elect a man who they can not trust to carry out his message.

We can trust that the Governor will destroy MMJ for all every where despite the wishes of the majority.

Romney is a phobe. He hates many different types of people just because they are not like him. From cutting the hair off a fellow gay classmate's head, to hating on a medical cannabis patient on video. He's a mean one, Mr. Grinch. And those that hate on black people, forget about changing their minds. They would rather die than have four more years of a BLACK man in the WHITE house. That's what we are facing. Expect no quarter between now and the election. We Medical Cannabis Advocates for 2013 need to band together. Because with Romney, there will be no future for medical cannabis.

Edited by Restorium2

Romney is a phobe. He hates many different types of people just because they are not like him. From cutting the hair off a fellow gay classmate's head, to hating on a medical cannabis patient on video. He's a mean one, Mr. Grinch. And those that hate on black people, forget about changing their minds. They would rather die than have four more years of a BLACK man in the WHITE house. That's what we are facing. Expect no quarter between now and the election. We Medical Cannabis Advocates for 2013 need to band together. Because with Romney, there will be no future for medical cannabis.

Governor Romney CAN'T win, he is a flip-flopper first and foremost, secondly, have you been watching and/or listening to the right wing nut jobs, it sounds to me that they aren't very happy with their candidate either and are "throwing him under the bus" with some of their comments.

And finally, have you been paying attention to his/his staffs remarks about the Affordable Care Act, they are all over the place, is it a tax or isn't it! I guess the answer would depend on who they are talking to.

People, get over your prejudices, we all bleed the same and believe me, when you are in your foxhole and you have a man covering your azz while you get a few minutes of much needed sleep, you won't give one darn if he is black or white! Trust me, I know that to be a fact.

Edited by Herb Cannabis

Governor Romney CAN'T win, he is a flip-flopper first and foremost, secondly, have you been watching and/or listening to the right wing nut jobs, it sounds to me that they aren't very happy with their candidate either and are "throwing him under the bus" with some of their comments.

And finally, have you been paying attention to his/his staffs remarks about the Affordable Care Act, they are all over the place, is it a tax or isn't it! I guess the answer would depend on who they are talking to.

People, get over your prejudices, we all bleed the same and believe me, when you are in your foxhole and you have a man covering your azz while you get a few minutes of much needed sleep, you won't give one darn if he is black or white! Trust me, I know that to be a fact.

It sounds to me like each of you are insinuating that board members are racist. In other words you are 'playing the race card.' Not to mention off-topic, it's plain unacceptable behavior. Would a mod care to take this up?

Dont you guys know that he is the chosen one!

obammer is a drug war nazi....just look at america...he said he would leave mmj up to the states...we have a record number of mmj arrest in his term.... did u see the latest raids where the dea steps down on the necks of sick patients....thats obammers plan for us. obammer doesnt care about Mexicans unless they are here and can vote...or if they work for the drug cartels that obammer helps arm...see fast n furious.

July 5, 2012

As The Death Toll Continues To Rise In Mexico Obama Sticks To Failed Policies The fact that President Obama has yet to take any action in assisting the Mexican government in ending the violence that has been directly fueled by the war on drugs makes me sick to my stomach.

That's not irrelevant. Schuette is running Romney's campaign in Michigan and is the #1 candidate for AG if Romney is elected.

Have you ever played chess? You have to think a few moves ahead instead of just concentrating on one pawn.

Believe me I see what you are doing and I'm way ahead of you. Just stick to the topic alright? That would be Obama ignoring the horrific drug murders in Mexico.

Believe me I see what you are doing and I'm way ahead of you. Just stick to the topic alright? That would be Obama ignoring the horrific drug murders in Mexico.

Of course he does. His priorities are in the right place, AMERICA. When we get our own house in order THEN we can help others from a position of strength at home. Charity begins at home. It would do us all well to understand that better moving forward.

It sounds to me like each of you are insinuating that board members are racist. In other words you are 'playing the race card.' Not to mention off-topic, it's plain unacceptable behavior. Would a mod care to take this up?

If the shoe fits. Quit whining to your mama. Everything isn't all about you, including those posts, unless the shoe fits.

Of course he does. His priorities are in the right place, AMERICA. When we get our own house in order THEN we can help others from a position of strength at home. Charity begins at home. It would do us all well to understand that better moving forward.

Lol, you don't see the connection between US drug policy and what is happening in Mexico? I'm seriously laughing my asss off.

It is in his best interest to ignore it! Keeps the illegals flowing and continues to hold down those who are addicted. Once busted the convicted become subjects and are indoctrinated.

July 5, 2012

who supports mitt and bill schuette

yes the federal drug war is a failure and it will continue with mitt, why would a michigan cannabis patient want bill schuette US attorney general. ?

How many times have you asked that? Probably no one is answering because no one does.

So how about those drug murders we keep hearing about?

No one will speak up and say they support MItt, but they will bash Obama and never Mitt,

Guess what folks

they are both TURDS

I

Edit: I see what you mean about Obama and Romney being turds and I heartily agree! I'll volunteer to bash Romney. I guess I think he bashes himself and I just sit back and laugh, same as Obama. Anyway this topic is about something specific, it's not let's bash Obama.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

Yes..I will take it up. It is unacceptable behavior and it's gone too far. Enough everyone. You can either debate on facts and merit..or stop posting. But the over the top insinuations..and race card stops now!!

No one will speak up and say they support MItt, but they will bash Obama and never Mitt,

Guess what folks

they are both TURDS

I

:goodjob: I agree.

Other than rhetoric I don't believe that things will be much different whether the next president is Obamney or Rombama.

Nothing but a paid spokesman for the people running the country.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Yes..I will take it up. It is unacceptable behavior and it's gone too far. Enough everyone. You can either debate on facts and merit..or stop posting. But the over the top insinuations..and race card stops now!!

Jeffrey Fieger has had it on prime time network TV for weeks. The exact same wording and he even says more, which I left out. So now you want to sensor worse than network TV? You are biased and see everything as a threat. Go ahead and use your bully pulpit. I see there is no use for the common patient to even try to have their fair shake. Can't even tell it like it is.....