Despite The Obvious, Obama Continues To Ignore Horrific Drug War Massacres In Mexico

Jeffrey Fieger has had it on prime time network TV for weeks. The exact same wording and he even says more, which I left out. So now you want to sensor worse than network TV? You are biased and see everything as a threat. Go ahead and use your bully pulpit. I see there is no use for the common patient to even try to have their fair shake. Can't even tell it like it is.....

Well, if Jeffrey Fieger says it's racist to criticize Obama than what is a mere mortal to do? It must be racist!

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeffrey Fieger has had it on prime time network TV for weeks. The exact same wording and he even says more, which I left out. So now you want to sensor worse than network TV? You are biased and see everything as a threat. Go ahead and use your bully pulpit. I see there is no use for the common patient to even try to have their fair shake. Can't even tell it like it is.....

Fair Shake..that's obama's line is it not? Like I said resto..you can't just attack anyone who is not supporting Obama..your making it personal where it should not be. Please stop..

Truth be told tho race is a factor in all of this. Anyone who has shared company with a room full of baby boomer white people knows full well of this. When you get passed his race a whole bunch of other arguments against him start falling off. I truly wish we had a republican running that actually believed in their core ideals instead of the religious doctrine.

I think Obama would have been foolish to take up legalization and what not in his first term. Who thinks the republicans would have made sure he paid a heavy price for it? Now as a second term lame duck he very likely could make some substantial changes if he decides too. Whether he will or not is anyones guess. The flip side of that is there is also a whole bunch of other issues he could chose to mess with now too. Kinda scary.

Romney doesn't even drink beer!!! Nuff said.

Fair Shake..that's obama's line is it not? Like I said resto..you can't just attack anyone who is not supporting Obama..your making it personal where it should not be. Please stop..

If you falsely acuse someone, that is an attack.

This is what I said exactly;

And those that hate on black people, forget about changing their minds. They would rather die than have four more years of a BLACK man in the WHITE house.

Who here did I attack? If you step forward as being attacked then you must hate black people.

Just READ what I wrote and decide who is on the attack.

What does Obama's skin color have to do with murders in Mexico related to the export of drugs to the USA? That is the topic so by diverting the thread with insinuations of racism you hope to discredit people who talk about it; another fallacy. Why not just take an honest look and be like yeah, that's messed up.

What does Obama's skin color have to do with murders in Mexico related to the export of drugs to the USA? That is the topic so by diverting the thread with insinuations of racism you hope to discredit people who talk about it; another fallacy. Why not just take an honest look and be like yeah, that's messed up.

Sort of like you diverted the Obamacare topic into a conversation on the New World Order?

....and I still don't understand what the NWO has to do with healthcare! You never did explain that to me.

And those that hate on black people, forget about changing their minds. They would rather die than have four more years of a BLACK man in the WHITE house.

Who here did I attack? If you step forward as being attacked then you must hate black people.

You have been out of line with your comments..no one has played the race card but you..and you were asked to stop. Keep your posts free of insinuations towards others who disagree with you. You realize you look foolish, right?

Also it's quite sad that your posts have no merit..and hardly any facts..you are doing a very poor job representing your candidate..

Sort of like you diverted the Obamacare topic into a conversation on the New World Order?

....and I still don't understand what the NWO has to do with healthcare! You never did explain that to me.

You never admitted you were wrong about the NWO. You tried to discount information from any source that uses the term (another fallacy by the way; see how fast they start adding up?) We have to have some framework of understanding that we agree upon so our assumptions don't get in the way of meaningful dialogue. I didn't bring it up. If you don't want to hear about it don't throw around ignorant statements about it.

Mezz has called it. Stay on topic please!

First off, I don't believe I'm wrong about the NWO, you do. I have a little more intellectual maturity to believe in the NWO. Geez, I believed in that silly stuff back in the 90s, then I grew up.

My belief in the existence of the NWO doesn't have anything to do with you telling me why you think the NWO is relevant to healthcare. Which you didn't tell me.

George HW Bush mentioned the NWO, so that's proof? Do we then believe everything he said, or just that one thing? That goes for everyone mentioning it. Do we just believe what they say about it and discount everything else they say?

All I'm asking is for you to tell me how the two were related, that's all. You won't or can't.

You're the one making statements that you can't back up and you're calling me ignorant.

So all the folks that voted him in are now racist if they dont do it again!Got it! Dig the hole deeper,

The New World Order… a global, totalitarian state… centralization of power and authority. The nationalization of healthcare, Obamacare, is just another step in that direction.

How? That's what I was asking. I want to understand how you think healthcare is supporting the one world government?

How? That's what I was asking. I want to understand how you think healthcare is supporting the one world government?

Not healthcare per se. It's how it's being run. Bureaucrats running the system and telling people what to do, who gets what, who dies, (i.e. rationing), setting national policy and penalizing those who don't participate, forcing the rest into their system. That's government control and the centralization of power. Church be damned. Tell them what to do, too. This is just the beginning of a slippery slope that will lead to universal healthcare, an inevitable result of obamacare…if it's not repealed.

When you get a docs rec for MMJ your records are going into national database, where the gov and your insurance company will know. Brining them closer to that scenario!

When you get a docs rec for MMJ your records are going into national database, where the gov and your insurance company will know. Brining them closer to that scenario!

Right..and you wonder why people have not connected the dots between Obama's healthcare and not keeping his promise to lay off MM...

A good deal of our rights are in trouble, guns would go that list as well, combing MMJ and ATF and healthcare. Bet we lose so support from gun owners!

Right..and you wonder why people have not connected the dots between Obama's healthcare and not keeping his promise to lay off MM...

One thing I can agree on is this is likely the first step towards universal health care. Is that all bad? The rest of the industrialized world seems to be fairly in favor of it. Will universal healthcare be bad for those already in the healthcare field? Without a doubt. Will it be bad for citizens? Yes and no.