Despite The Obvious, Obama Continues To Ignore Horrific Drug War Massacres In Mexico

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sort of like you diverted the Obamacare topic into a conversation on the New World Order?

....and I still don't understand what the NWO has to do with healthcare! You never did explain that to me.

Tell me what it is I said about it that makes you ask me that. Actual quotes would help.

Coming up short again, Celli?

Coming up short again, Celli?

No, actually I have real stuff to worry about, and don't have time to go over old threads that have been locked. Not only am I doing a ton of volunteer work here, but I also volunteer time at Michigan Cannabis Patients, and the Dickinson County Compassion Club. I'm a single father with two kids living with me for the entire summer, and I run my own business. All the time I'm suffering from chronic pancreatitis, interstitial cystitis, COPD, & three herniated discs.

As you can see, I really don't have time to go digging through old threads to find things to placate people. All I know is that the Obamacare thread turned into a discussion about the NWO, and you were one of the people pushing the NWO idea.

NWO????? Seriously????? ....and any evidence to show you that you're wrong will just be part of the conspiracy. You can't talk to conspiracy theorists because they won't open their minds enough. They're totally stuck into one thought pattern even if that idea has no factual basis.

When I was younger I wanted to believe the NWO stories. I ate up the "evidence." Then one day I realized it was all smoke and mirrors. There really wasn't any evidence for any of it when I approached it with an open mind.

How much money do you think Alex Jones makes in a year? How much money would it take for you to say silly stuff?

No, actually I have real stuff to worry about, and don't have time to go over old threads that have been locked. Not only am I doing a ton of volunteer work here, but I also volunteer time at Michigan Cannabis Patients, and the Dickinson County Compassion Club. I'm a single father with two kids living with me for the entire summer, and I run my own business. All the time I'm suffering from chronic pancreatitis, interstitial cystitis, COPD, & three herniated discs.

As you can see, I really don't have time to go digging through old threads to find things to placate people. All I know is that the Obamacare thread turned into a discussion about the NWO, and you were one of the people pushing the NWO idea.

NWO????? Seriously????? ....and any evidence to show you that you're wrong will just be part of the conspiracy. You can't talk to conspiracy theorists because they won't open their minds enough. They're totally stuck into one thought pattern even if that idea has no factual basis.

When I was younger I wanted to believe the NWO stories. I ate up the "evidence." Then one day I realized it was all smoke and mirrors. There really wasn't any evidence for any of it when I approached it with an open mind.

How much money do you think Alex Jones makes in a year? How much money would it take for you to say silly stuff?

Now that I've called you out you don't have time to look. I see. Well, carry on but don't bother me about that again until you manage to produce some evidence of me even mentioning the NWO outside of correcting your ignorant assumption.

If you are going to criticize me you should use my words. I don't appreciate being pigeonholed by someone who can barely open their mouth without using fallacies. For example, you said:

"any evidence to show you that you're wrong will just be part of the conspiracy. You can't talk to conspiracy theorists because they won't open their minds enough. They're totally stuck into one thought pattern even if that idea has no factual basis."

So you are saying I am a conspiracy theorist, correct? And conspiracy theorists are closed-minded and don't base their ideas on facts, correct? So what you are saying is as a CT, I am closed-minded and not factually based, correct? Having said that you have an obligation to substantiate it with my own words. Otherwise you are just making another fallacious argument.

I am asking you to produce one of two things: where I stated Obamacare is part of the NWO or an acknowledgment that you just...made it up. It's just like when you accused me of using David Icke to prove something, which I didn't. You never could back that up and never acknowledged your error. You shouldn't lie in an attempt to discredit a forum member. That would be malicious.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

Jeffrey Fieger has had it on prime time network TV for weeks. The exact same wording and he even says more, which I left out. So now you want to sensor worse than network TV? You are biased and see everything as a threat. Go ahead and use your bully pulpit. I see there is no use for the common patient to even try to have their fair shake. Can't even tell it like it is.....

Truth be told tho race is a factor in all of this. Anyone who has shared company with a room full of baby boomer white people knows full well of this. When you get passed his race a whole bunch of other arguments against him start falling off. I truly wish we had a republican running that actually believed in their core ideals instead of the religious doctrine.

I think Obama would have been foolish to take up legalization and what not in his first term. Who thinks the republicans would have made sure he paid a heavy price for it? Now as a second term lame duck he very likely could make some substantial changes if he decides too. Whether he will or not is anyones guess. The flip side of that is there is also a whole bunch of other issues he could chose to mess with now too. Kinda scary.

Romney doesn't even drink beer!!! Nuff said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nttiz9JCho&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DECIzw3YH70

Edited by Restorium2

I got to thinking about the title of this topic and it occurred to me that Obama isn't the only leader ignoring the drug massacres in Mexico. Every country leader in the world, except Mexico's, has been ignoring the massacres. What would you think if Mexico's president decided to get involved with keeping marijuana illegal in the USA? I know it's on the other side of the coin but it's still the same type of thing.

I think is was the Treaty of Utrecht, I could be wrong, that established countries had no right to interfere with the internal workings of another country. Obama can't do anything about the massacres directly, just as the president of Mexico can't make Spanish the official language of the USA.

Edit: Resto you completely changed your post.

That is patently false! Who do you think has been arming the mexican army? Who has been giving them all the fancy helicopters and humvee's? Thats right , we are! Same goes for Columbia and many other south American and Caribbean countries. There are a growing number of them though including Columbia that are starting to wake up and realize this war is un-winnable.

Hell, apparently we were even arming the drug gangs too (fast and furious). But with Mexico's new president I think we are going to see a drastic change down there. Hopefully for the better.

Edited by SFC

That is patently false! Who do you think has been arming the mexican army? Who has been giving them all the fancy helicopters and humvee's? Thats right , we are! Same goes for Columbia and many other south American and Caribbean countries. There are a growing number of them though including Columbia that are starting to wake up and realize this war is un-winnable.

Hell, apparently we were even arming the drug gangs too (fast and furious). But with Mexico's new president I think we are going to see a drastic change down there. Hopefully for the better.

Sfc..it's nice to have you around!!

You mean the guy that just bribed his way into office?

I only changed one word. I think you are looking at the wrong post amigo.

I definitely could be wrong. But you could be reading too much propaganda too.

No, you had something to the effect that Mexico doesn't want our help. No big deal, I should have quoted you. Hell, you may have realized it was wrong too and changed it. Its all good.

As far as propaganda I am completely skeptical of anything that comes out of either camp.

No, you had something to the effect that Mexico doesn't want our help. No big deal, I should have quoted you. Hell, you may have realized it was wrong too and changed it. Its all good.

As far as propaganda I am completely skeptical of anything that comes out of either camp.

It still says that. No big deal. Just go back and get a laugh about it because it still says that.

Ah, that word you removed changed it somehow. No big deal. Like I said, I can't hardly complain if I didn't quote it. Bout time I get doing something. Have a great Sunday man. Hey, did you go down to the circus last night? We were down at liberty marina. Left about 11:30 thinking I was going to escape, haha, not so much. I was even riding my harley on the sidewalks for a few blocks, made it over by another friends where hung around until 1:30 and the traffic was still backed up at lafayette!

It was still probably the best fireworks I have ever seen!

Edited by SFC

Ah, that word you removed changed it somehow. No big deal. Like I said, I can't hardly complain if I didn't quote it. Bout time I get doing something. Have a great Sunday man. Hey, did you go down to the circus last night? We were down at liberty marina. Left about 11:30 thinking I was going to escape, haha, not so much. I was even riding my harley on the sidewalks for a few blocks, made it over by another friends where hung around until 1:30 and the traffic was still backed up at lafayette!

It was still probably the best fireworks I have ever seen!

Y

up, the best ever. I had a van load there from 6 pm until about 1 a.m. We were across from Stretches. Next time I'm taking the magic bus and getting a camp site down there by the river. It was crazy getting out of there. Excellent show.