Judge Dismisses Felony Delivery Charges P2p Transfer Legal?

maybe it wasnt you...glad i bit my tongue....no no way in hell.... i have never been on his site. think what you want....but i really left this site because of him. when that bs was said a couple weeks ago one of the mods even said it wasnt me....i really have better bunny muffin to do with my life than play games like that. check the number ip thing whatever its called. I am ganjawarrior...here and every other site im on. please stop accusing me of being other people....i dont even see why i would do that but im not. before everyone left there were quite a few people who knew me in person....im just me..

People didn't leave, they were banned.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just stating what ive seen everyday since 2008-

Every day since 08? I don't recall seeing such ads (meds for sale/donation) until early 2010 - after the Ypsi dispensary fiasco. You must not remember how tight evrything was in 2009.

In any case, why are you repeating bad advice? It doesn't matter if it was "everywhere" or not. It is incredibly weak, dangerous, and ill-conceived advice, and anyone who repeats it is more or less branding himself a fool.

I have no problem admitting I am wrong, it was just a simple observation and two very similar names. It actually makes sense, this whole time I have been wondering why you were not responding to the questions about that persons posts over there here. Its all good man.

there is like 75 new posting everyday just in the detroit area lol so.....

So that makes it legal?

How many postings do you see for "generou$ male" on craigslist? Better yet, do a search for "420" and see how many men are offering other guys meds and BJs.

So let me get this straight.....a whole bunch of posts on craigslist makes something legal?

You are a danger to yourself.

there is like 75 new posting everyday just in the detroit area lol so.....

Check out all of the legal ways to "donate" meds to a guy and get sexual favors...or get meds and sexual favors from the same guy. Or if you're a big beautiful women, look at all the guys who will give you weed and c0ck for FREE.

darn! I'm so freakin' glad that everything posted on craigslist becomes legal. Whoooohooo!!!

Sorry Highlander, I deleted the Craigslists links. We don't want that type of thing posted on this site. I think the point is taken that there is a lot of things that happen on Craigslist that shouldn't happen.

Celliach

And not just banned, but banned in every conceivable way. Zap can tell you about the crazy ways in which a certain deranged individual tried to make sure certain people could never come back under their old handle. In a dream it must have occurred to him that his end here was near.

But back to Ganja, hey man I truly am sorry for mixing you two up. I have no way of checking Ip's here or anything like that, I was just associating the two names.

I am proud to say Zap told me I had more bans and filters than any of the other enemies of the State.... it took days to get me unbanned... and I thank those that helped get me back from outer space...

I think it whole lot more easy to communicate here now for sure. It doesn't mean we always agree with each other, but it does mean we are all trying to listen more than we talk. The movement here to try and make clear there are limits in the law as interpreted by the courts is a good thing. For the most part the debates are getting better...

There is a lull right now before the September storm comes back. How this goes is a story still to be written. Same with the Sup Ct cases.... This fall will be a heady time for sure... make sure you all register to vote....

Edited by Hayduke

purple pimpernel says:

"let's just be glad mr Newburgh " litigated" this case instead of mr knowlton----"

Well Mr. Pimp, I don't know what you mean by this catty comment, but you should know, Mr. Knowlton does not typically do criminal law at his firm. His expertise is constitutional law. And he is among the best in the business.

And he doesn't come here, that is for sure, so your little meow comment goes unread...

We are lucky to have him at CPU, he is a great guy, a superb attorney, and a good friend. Just send me your name and I will make sure Tim never takes your case, and you can rest assured you will be innoculated from his services.

By the way, Mr. Tim Knowlton was the attorney that got one ounce or less of mj, in possession of someone over 21, in Detroit, on the ballot for November. That is the attorney Tim Beck used for that case when it was won at the Court of Appeals, and then won again when the cities appeal was turned down at the Sup Ct. level. Why? Because Mr. Knowlton hit a home run before the COA.

PP, how many mj cases have been won at the COA level besides the one Mr. Knowlton handled?

So save smarmy for someplace else. You obviously only know enough to name drop. Yawn....