Judge Dismisses Felony Delivery Charges P2p Transfer Legal?

snapback.pngmedicineman420, on 09 July 2012 - 02:36 PM, said:

all i ever said christine is that caregivers should be compensated for there time and expenses.

NO MED MAN YOU SAID  THIS

snapback.pngmedicineman420, on 09 July 2012 - 06:11 AM, said:

Christine and the others are blinded by their own misinterpretation of the supreme courts 7-0 ruling which clearly states the plain interpretation of the law and what voters intended when they read the ballot....

NOW I ASK WHERE HAS THE SUPREAM COURT RULED ON TRANSFERS, ?  they have not,

Please quit putting people and our law at risk for your own profit,

Plain interpretation of the law--- last i read the law transfers were part of the law in the definition of medical use-and if its cardholders--its medical use- if its not a cardholder then that would defiantly mean not medical use?

Edited by JohnnyC

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all i said was yes there is 1 section for caregivers that state that obviously.

but there is another section that just simply states no prosecution for medical use-

including the delivery manufacture possessions and transfers.. in that section caregivers are not even used

all it says is a REGISTERED PATIENT. LMFAO some people complain that im skipping a section and some complain that your skipping another

1 group refers to one single statement in a section and some refer to the clearly stated other parts. look up the definitions of medical use then go down to management of meds and read that statement. there is no part that says legal but there is sections that state A REGISTERED PATIENT. not only "caregiver" for prosecution and honestly THERE IS NOT 1 Single PERSON on this Site that can say its a yes or a no. you can only argue your sections of belief wether its your a caregiver or a leo i dunno but either way its stated.

Some argue from the position of have been to law school and have defended many in court. Even these attorneys talk it over with others that have these qualifications. Some of us pay attention to them and try to pass on their consensus. And then there are some people here that must not understand that or they wouldn't kick the law around like a can.

Edited by Restorium2

all i said was yes there is 1 section for caregivers that state that obviously.

but there is another section that just simply states no prosecution for medical use-

including the delivery manufacture possessions and transfers.. in that section caregivers are not even used

all it says is a REGISTERED PATIENT. LMFAO some people complain that im skipping a section and some complain that your skipping another

1 group refers to one single statement in a section and some refer to the clearly stated other parts. look up the definitions of medical use then go down to management of meds and read that statement. there is no part that says legal but there is sections that state A REGISTERED PATIENT. not only "caregiver" for prosecution and honestly THERE IS NOT 1 Single PERSON on this Site that can say its a yes or a no. you can only argue your sections of belief wether its your a caregiver or a leo i dunno but either way its stated.

Holy run-on sentences batman! If you read and interpret the same way you write there is no wonder you are having trouble interpreting...

A sprinkling of puntuation and capitalizing the first letter in a sentence would vastly improve the readability of your posts.

so there you go again..wtf is your problem moron? i left this site b4 joe did because he was a pos trying to scam patients and spreading his moo poo agenda...i see his drones still run this place...its a fkn joke . Nothing about this site is helping anyone.... again if you dont agree with the turds in the bowl then you must be joe cain.

The funny thing is, nobody working at this site is calling anyone Joe Cain or even connecting anyone to him. It's private individuals within the community. If you want to attack some of the posters for things they've said, please don't affiliate the said statements to 3MA or it's management. It just makes you look like the one that doesn't know what they're talking about.

so there you go again..wtf is your problem moron? i left this site b4 joe did because he was a pos trying to scam patients and spreading his moo poo agenda...i see his drones still run this place...its a fkn joke . Nothing about this site is helping anyone.... again if you dont agree with the turds in the bowl then you must be joe cain.

If you feel the site is helping no one then why are you here? You COULD vanish again. Then there would be one less turd in the bowl....

cristinew Today, 06:46 AM

medicineman420, on 09 July 2012 - 06:11 AM, said: Christine and the others are blinded by their own misinterpretation of the supreme courts 7-0

can you show me MR Med man where the supreme court has ruled on caregivers selling for cash to patients not connected? please show me ,, you cant,, your wrong ,.

Edited by cristinew, Today, 07:00 AM.

and not cash--- they call it a donation or a delivery fee im guessing by the 1000 people on craigslist every day... wonder why there is no confusing arguments on since the "acquisition" is part of "medical use" its ok for any cardholder to buy it anywhere lol they want us in the dark alleys getting meds i guess.. instead of other safe ways in the medical community.

it was ruled on plain statement of the law- well that's true there is plain statement on caregiver assisting registered connected patients... we get that- but there is also plain statement of the definition of medical use including transfers and delivery and not being prosecuted so its seems to a lot of people that there are 2 parts of laws that are plain stated and protecting caregivers and patients. that's why there is such big confusion were not just skipping that section for caregiver to there own patient. were just arguing that in another section it clearly states free from prosecution for any type of transfer manufacture delivery in general for medical use and if 2 people have cards obviously that's for medical use so it seems clearly stated that p2p is legal.. but like everyone says its a grey area that will be ruled on.

all i ever said christine is that caregivers should be compensated for there time and expenses...no where did i say they should be able to make a profit from this...thats not what this law is about

obviously you dont grow your own meds cause if you did you would understand what goes into a grow...and im not jus talking about the electrical bill either.....what my 240 + hrs per grow means nothin huh

That's why you are allowed to be compensated for your time and materials by your registered patient.

Plain interpretation of the law--- last i read the law transfers were part of the law in the definition of medical use-and if its cardholders--its medical use- if its not a cardholder then that would defiantly mean not medical use?

Yes, they are in the law, between a caregiver and patients connected to him/her through the registry.

Johnny, you can argue with us all you want, but we aren't the one interpreting the law. We are trying to explain to you the way the courts have been interpreting the law. You think the courts are wrong, and so do we. We aren't arguing that the court's interpretation is the correct one. We are telling you what the risks are and how the courts are responding.

yup! :bong7bp: mean while, i will medicate and read this hilarious argument over some bodys own reading of the law, I would much rather hear or read an attnys view of the law than a pt or c.g trying to cash in!

Peace

Jim

amen right on there jim...i told em to bring the attorneys in....anyone can say they heard someone say something...lets hear it from the people who really know not the 2nd hand bs. plain wording of the law as it was written as the every day voter voted on it.

The funny thing is, nobody working at this site is calling anyone Joe Cain or even connecting anyone to him. It's private individuals within the community. If you want to attack some of the posters for things they've said, please don't affiliate the said statements to 3MA or it's management. It just makes you look like the one that doesn't know what they're talking about.

i totally disagree.... it has been mentioned, it has been discussed that it helps no one.... people have been asked to stop.... if every time i disagreed with one of them i called them a Nazi you would bring an end to it...its childish....it shows little faith in their side of the discussion. If you don't fall into lock step with their take of reality your joe cain...as much as the mods on this site are known for censorship, I think you allowing it to go on could obviously be seen as a deliberate thing....so now you know what im talking about.

i totally disagree.... it has been mentioned, it has been discussed that it helps no one.... people have been asked to stop.... if every time i disagreed with one of them i called them a Nazi you would bring an end to it...its childish....it shows little faith in their side of the discussion. If you don't fall into lock step with their take of reality your joe cain...as much as the mods on this site are known for censorship, I think you allowing it to go on could obviously be seen as a deliberate thing....so now you know what im talking about.

So then, why did you call me Joe Cain this morning? You can't complain about others if you are doing it yourself.

Yeah. I shouldn't have typed his name again either. First time in months I even mentioned him.

i regret it as well even if only in jest. I will do my best to give all of you a better side of me...I have been here for sometime now....i left before HIM. i only came back when i felt he was gone. peace

--- they call it a donation or a delivery fee im guessing by the 1000 people on craigslist every day...

If you think for a minute that "I didn't sell it, I delivered it and charged a fee for my delivery" has any legal strength to it, you're sadly mistaken and setting yourself up for a legal defense of the sort an 8th grade civics student would dream up.

And there is an actual attorney in this very thread that has been doing his damnedness to educate you. You chose to ignore and argue. And Ganja, forgive moronic thinking that you are also GanjaSoldier at deranged persons site? Pretty crazy coincidence huh? Life is good..

And there is an actual attorney in this very thread that has been doing his damnedness to educate you. You chose to ignore and argue. And Ganja, forgive moronic thinking that you are also GanjaSoldier at deranged persons site? Pretty crazy coincidence huh? Life is good..

ok before i respond...please explain what it is your saying? are you again trying to suggest i am some other person?

If you think for a minute that "I didn't sell it, I delivered it and charged a fee for my delivery" has any legal strength to it, you're sadly mistaken and setting yourself up for a legal defense of the sort an 8th grade civics student would dream up.

just stating what ive seen everyday since 2008-

No, I assumed you were GanjaSoldier on his other site. Am I wrong?

maybe it wasnt you...glad i bit my tongue....no no way in hell.... i have never been on his site. think what you want....but i really left this site because of him. when that bs was said a couple weeks ago one of the mods even said it wasnt me....i really have better bunny muffin to do with my life than play games like that. check the number ip thing whatever its called. I am ganjawarrior...here and every other site im on. please stop accusing me of being other people....i dont even see why i would do that but im not. before everyone left there were quite a few people who knew me in person....im just me..

maybe it wasnt you...glad i bit my tongue....no no way in hell.... i have never been on his site. think what you want....but i really left this site because of him. when that bs was said a couple weeks ago one of the mods even said it wasnt me....i really have better bunny muffin to do with my life than play games like that. check the number ip thing whatever its called. I am ganjawarrior...here and every other site im on. please stop accusing me of being other people....i dont even see why i would do that but im not. before everyone left there were quite a few people who knew me in person....im just me..

"before everyone left" key words... cant blame them this site is full of drama worse then a bunch of highschool girlsadios patrons keep supporting!!! im done here.