U.s. Cracks Down On "world's Largest" Medical Marijuana Dispensary

the state never made a move cause they never broke a law...its just more of obammers secret war on medical marijuana....the largest prison system in the nation....a state desperate for money....so would have raided these guys already. you know it as well as i do...

I will grant you this, Obama's feds do have a problem with dispensaries. In their official, well though out, statement, they firmly place caregivers serving their patients as what they believe in. As opposed to the other choice, Romney, who doesn't believe in medical cannabis at all. If you vote with medical cannabis as one of your most important issues, then the choice is still clear, even with the dispensary crackdown.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed! farmers in michigan need a good cash crop such as cannaibis, can you imagine the farmers that would be able to save the farm growing hemp? what a boost to MI it would be!

I remember about a yr ago oscoda was either granted or asked for government approval for hemp farming, I havent heard another thing about it since, Why are we not using hemp for every thing it can be used for? we should get the tree huggers (sorry I dont mean no hurt) to join our cause, hemp will save more trees than the people chaining them selves to them! Just sayin!

\

Ok it is fun to see people back track! Im not gonna give ya a bunch of bull puckey, but I dont know of alot of people that actualy use the mitten word, I have lived here all of my life, It just isnt a common saying, it is a common saying by one person in our world, I beleive it went "it it isnt in the mitten it just aint fitten" do you realy read that much of what jeo writes? to actualy put that word in your vocabulary?

Celliach lmao! you didnt grow up in the u.p did ya lmao! we all know MI has an upper and lower pennisula! at least those of us who are not blinded by misinformation, everything wrote by purple urple or pimp or what ever, can be found online and was nothing new, Im not so sure they still have 800 dispenses in L.A any longer, (i could be wrong) but didnt they shut a whole bunch of them down, and only let the 1st ones be grand fathered in?

Peace

Jim

no jim courts in cali shot down thier disp bans

yea they helped 1000's of 1000's of patients, but made millions! and that is compassion? I think not!

Peace

Jim

thats crazy.... ever been to a hosp? they are non profit ive seen lots of compassion and ive seen the drive away in jags...yes them making millions ( that had to all be given back to the community) means they helped A LOT of people. you know as well as i do that non profit gets audited....if you watch the show they did several times. yes people there made good money im sure..... hell min wage in cali is what a good job here pays....

What is the MPP thinking with their attack on Obama?

What I'm asking is, What is the end game with the attack? What are they trying to do?

To show how this fits with the subject of this thread, MPP takes money from dispensary interests.

well put that in the thread dealing with that? isnt there a few already? i think the edn game is to show that lair for what he is.... to remove another drug war nazi from power and hope that we can find an honest compassionate leader.... lol on the last part.....obammers a turd he lied to us, he is raping out rights daily...they just dont want others to be confused and think hes a good choice.

thats crazy.... ever been to a hosp? they are non profit ive seen lots of compassion and ive seen the drive away in jags...yes them making millions ( that had to all be given back to the community) means they helped A LOT of people. you know as well as i do that non profit gets audited....if you watch the show they did several times. yes people there made good money im sure..... hell min wage in cali is what a good job here pays....

Crazy im not so sure of? but yea ive worked at big hospitals, the non profit thing should probably be reviewed dont ya think! maybe instead of the ceo getting it all (and im not saying they didnt earn a good income) why dont they spread it around to all employee's of that organization!

I worked at st.johns for quite a few yrs trying to get into maintenance and the union, the job I had, If i worked there for 30 yrs, my pension would have been 300 bucks a month, that is a joke my friend!

Peace

Jim

What is the MPP thinking with their attack on Obama?

What I'm asking is, What is the end game with the attack? What are they trying to do?

To show how this fits with the subject of this thread, MPP takes money from dispensary interests.

It's just good to expose wrongdoing I suppose. To you it is an attack, but to them it is defense.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

I have to say if anyone is making their vote strictly on mmj! maybe you all should get a life, do you realy think if some things are changed no one will use mm as medicine any longer, I will not base my vote on who thinks what about mmj, That would be plain stupidity! maybe people who only have mm on their mind at voting time should medicate and stay home!

Peace

Jim

Do you think they are Romney supporters or something?

Makes me wonder. How could you not make the logical connection, from what they are doing, to one very possible result, Romney as the next president. Especially with the two man race at this point. You can't ignore it. But what I fail to see is how they will do anything good with this campaigning, in essense, for Romney, who doesn't even believe in medical cannabis.

Makes me wonder. How could you not make the logical connection, from what they are doing, to one very possible result, Romney as the next president. Especially with the two man race at this point. You can't ignore it. But what I fail to see is how they will do anything good with this campaigning, in essense, for Romney, who doesn't even believe in medical cannabis.

Yeah, how could anyone not make the logical conclusion that criticism of Obama indicates support for Romney?

Yeah, how could anyone not make the logical conclusion that criticism of Obama indicates support for Romney?

No. I didn't mean exactly that. Just follow me without any preconceived conclusions. What is it that they are trying to accomplish? If you want to be unbiased, that's what you do. You look at cause and effect. What is it that they are attempting to accomplish?

Edited by Restorium2

No. I didn't mean exactly that. Just follow me without any preconceived conclusions. What is it that they are trying to accomplish? If you want to be unbiased, that's what you do. You look at cause and effect. What is it that they are attempting to accomplish?

Considering how you have attacked anyone who criticizes the Pres on this board as being anti-medical marijuana I think you are going to have to try hard to develop an unbiased approach.

opening the eyes of the mmj community so people with more knowledge dont make the mistake of supporting obammer...you may feel its a two man thing....as thats what the media has told you....but it isnt. we dont have to pick a pos just because msnbc says so :kfu:

Considering how you have attacked anyone who criticizes the Pres on this board as being anti-medical marijuana I think you are going to have to try hard to develop an unbiased approach.

It's been about causality. You have missed the point with all of my posts. I'm drawing logical conclusions using causality. Nothing personal, just logical cause and effect.

We are not going to get a choice for President that has the same values on this issue that we do, so the best we are going to be able to do as an organization is choose the candidate that we think is the most sympathetic to marijuana overall, or the one that behaves like an absolute donkey when questioned in public on the issue. The choice for us as an organization is easy, really.

Each individual will have to make their own decision on many other factors than medical marijuana.

There is a whole lot more in electing a president than mm!

Wow I cant believe people are so narrow minded!

Peace

Jim

It's been about causality. You have missed the point with all of my posts. I'm drawing logical conclusions using causality. Nothing personal, just logical cause and effect.

For logic to work you have to have correct assumptions. I mean here is a logical statement that is incorrect in reality: if all apples are oranges then a Gala apple is an orange. What I think is happening is you are unknowingly using the pretext of logic to attack people who criticize Obama.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

For logic to work you have to have correct assumptions. I mean here is a logical statement that is incorrect in reality: if all apples are oranges then a Gala apple is an orange. What I think is happening is you are unknowingly using the pretext of logic to attack people who criticize Obama.

Unknowingly means there were NO personal attacks. Thanks for understanding.

Moving forward:

What assumption is wrong?

what you have to realize is ALL clubs in California are supposed to be non profit....

6-700clubs in and around the bay area...Oakland...Berkeley

I guess most have never been to clubs out there--

and that's not including all the other cities in and around California....Tahoe

LA with over 800 clubs...you have no idea of the incredible amount of saturation these clubs bring

or the shear volume of pot stores in every major urban area

there are thousands of clubs in California and all say they work on non profit--

on the other hand WAMMM in Santa Cruz has still a patient garden for terminal patients only and they give all the medicine to the patients--all of it!

and they have 100%turn over on patients 100% of the time very 2-3years...

a friend I had that was a garden coordinator there told me how sad it was to work there become friends with the patients and then they die--

valorie corral does it all for free--and the city supports them

maybe some of you saw when the Feds tried to raid the WAMMM collective 12-14 yrs ago---??

the whole community drove there cars in and blocked the fed vehicles and there was a standoff...hundreds of local folks blocked the fed cars in and they locked the gate!

the only way it got resolved was the Feds made a deal with the citizens to let them out and they would leave--without the medicine

there are videos of it

Coloradoon the other hand has a for profit model/format that is highly regulated and controlled by local municipalities and the state

there are 800clubs in and around Denver and boulder alone

do you know what kind of competition this creates?

that is why the prices are so low at most of the clubs there it is better to get mesds thru reliable off othe radar sources

as the show pointed out ---the number of illegal gardens has doubled and tripled since this went into effect

a lot of the clubs in Colorado are failing if you watch the show and see what type of miseries those club owners are facing--with all the fees and such

the only ones who really made profits in a big way were the first clubs that opened in Colorado and the lawyers and the local and state agencies that regulated and collected the tax and fees for setup

the poor folks that thought they were going to make a killing opening up stores found out quickly it was like trying to sell slurrpies like 7-11 only there was a 7-11 on every corner....great for patients bad for the dispensaries---

and if you noticed in the store the brothers were having a huge difficult time trying to fight local ordinances that were trying to shut them down...which I believe they successfully did--

this is the same format I have heard is being negotiated here in Michigan...with the word provision centers used instead of dispensaries

and the clause that leaves regulating these up to local municipalities ....they will only thrive in the green zones like A2 and other places where the voters have made it clear they want these places and the cities where they are at tolerate them

there are forces here in Michigan pushing that model and all the tax and regulate it brings...the only folks that will profit off of this will be the lawyers that set up the centers...the local municipality that sells the required licenses and the state that collects the taxes off these places....

I think we have allready seen how many clubs stepped out here in the beginning and what happens to them....and can you imagine how many will try and become provision centers if a format like this is approved?

the Colorado format is very highly regulated and there has to be cameras in all the grow areas and processing area monitoring every aspect of the garden from start to finish with complete unambiguous compliance to the riules otherwise they are closed

meds are 180 oz at stores there if you closely followed the shows...it was on the tv

they have to keep detailed records of vending as they call it to all vendors that bring them their medicine for compensation....and the pharmers are taxed on the transactions as well as the sales tax collected by the stores

if this format reaches Michigan...which I believe it will with 5580....the same thing will happen here making it illegal to transfer mess except thru these facilities where it will be tightly monitored and controlled....no p-p ....only complete unambiguous compliance thru these centers and the agencies that regulate them--

that is what is coming to Michigan...IMHO

it's allready legal in all these states for medical use....it's just who is going to control it...in every aspect

and when these facilities open..IMO...a lot of folks will go back in the shadows

There is a whole lot more in electing a president than mm!

Wow I cant believe people are so narrow minded!

Peace

Jim

i would agree.... but i havent seen that to be the case anywhere....ive mentioned several times, obammers a liar.... thats a big issue i value honesty. im not gonna waste your time restating all the concerns everyone has over obammer....ive never heard any one hint that mmj was the sole issue they were voting on. that may have been part of him being elected the first time....but id like to think people know better now...after all he is a liar.

i would agree.... but i havent seen that to be the case anywhere....ive mentioned several times, obammers a liar.... thats a big issue i value honesty. im not gonna waste your time restating all the concerns everyone has over obammer....ive never heard any one hint that mmj was the sole issue they were voting on. that may have been part of him being elected the first time....but id like to think people know better now...after all he is a liar.

You guys, Jim and G, also missed the point.

What I have been doing is trying to outline who is best for medical marijuana between the two choices. Go figure. This is a medical marijuana web site.

Any one wonder why New Mexico been left alone ? Wait think about it, And as far as the President go's I'm still

voting for the Great Interceptor ! But if he thinks he started ( T.A.) total absorption He's as full of more s.hit then

the A.G. we have, When they start making $$$$ on it, That's when most of us will stop going to jail ! ??