Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: Suspect Bought 4 Guns, 6,000 Rounds Of Ammunition In Past 60 Days

AKenewell

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, old Lee Harvey acted alone I'm sure. I wonder what reality looks like from such a perspective. Must be weird.

And OUR war against him, the statement was that all wars after 1812 were false flag wars. Are you comparing the United States to Hitler?

Dr. Bob

It's well known that Roosevelt wanted Japan to attack to give a pretext to go to war. FOIA files show they did know the attack was coming and did nothing to alert the base. My Grandpa was there that day and even he admitted that FDR new the attack was coming. That's treason in my book, how about you?

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

Aurora, Phase 2: Dr. Lynne Fenton, the Batman killer, the drugs and the drug money

(NaturalNews) People don't get it. The media don't get it and they don't want to get it. Billions of dollars are riding on the drugs Dr. Lynne Fenton may have prescribed to her patient, James Holmes, the accused Batman shooter.

And when billions of dollars in potentially lost revenue are hanging in the balance, the interested parties take action. They're serious about their money. They don't screw around.

You see, if James Holmes was, for example, taking Prozac, all of a sudden no one wants to take it. If doctors prescribe it to patients, the patients say, "Hey, wasn't this the drug that nutcase took before he killed all those people in the theater?"

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036633_Aurora_Lynne_Fenton_psychiatrist.html#ixzz22D1KRyGd

You guys have fun. Hey, I hear there was a second gunman on the grassy knoll in Dallas too, a cuban mobster maybe. I'll be making my tinfoil hat so the sunspots don't get me. Now if y'all will excuse me I'll head back to reality.

dr. bob

again, you speak out of the UN Educated side of your mouth... Seems like a habit of yours.

Do some research. You ll find there was a minimum of 3 shooters.

Did you know Lee Harvey Oswald was an Asset for Both the CIA (working against Castro) and the FBI (working for Hoover) spying on the CIA?

Did you know LBJ was Involved DEEPLY?

Edited by MiDelServ

again, you speak out of the UN Educated side of your mouth... Seems like a habit of yours.

Do some research. You ll find there was a minimum of 3 shooters.

Did you know Lee Harvey Oswald was an Asset for Both the CIA (working against Castro) and the FBI (working for Hoover) spying on the CIA?

Did you know LBJ was Involved DEEPLY?

Oswald was a poor disgruntled Russian that listened to nonsense from a cult leader. Sound familiar? Yup, careful who you listen to or you will be the puppet in prison, just like Lee was. I can tell you all of his movements in the three years prior to when he shot Kennedy from the book depository. He had no involvement with the CIA or the FBI, other than they had been watching him on and off after he tried to shoot that general from the ally behind his house, with the same rifle he shot Kennedy with. I can tell you the name of his wife and child, their ages then, the people they hung with, the places they rented, the whole nine yards. Until you know the whole story you can't even begin to understand what happen on 11/22/63. The less you know the more the BS looks like filet.

Oswald was a poor disgruntled Russian that listened to nonsense from a cult leader. Sound familiar? Yup, careful who you listen to or you will be the puppet in prison, just like Lee was. I can tell you all of his movements in the three years prior to when he shot Kennedy from the book depository. He had no involvement with the CIA or the FBI, other than they had been watching him on and off after he tried to shoot that general from the ally behind his house, with the same rifle he shot Kennedy with. I can tell you the name of his wife and child, their ages then, the people they hung with, the places they rented, the whole nine yards. Until you know the whole story you can't even begin to understand what happen on 11/22/63. The less you know the more the BS looks like filet.

Lol, don't look at this memo from CIA Director John Mccone, Resto - it was found on a conspiracy site. They prolly just made it up.

http://rense.com/1.imagesG/OSWALD_CIA.gif

Lol, don't look at this memo from CIA Director John Mccone, Resto - it was found on a conspiracy site. They prolly just made it up.

http://rense.com/1.i.../OSWALD_CIA.gif

I researched this for weeks and you think a one liner, with an LOL in it, is going to refute anything? Just a quick flip of a link about how Lee was a soldier 5-6 years prior to the event? That means nothing other than proves where he learned how to shoot his rifle. How does that memo prove anything else? There are plenty of much better reasons to say he was helped by the government. But you choose that memo as your center piece? You can do better. Go research it for a while longer and you will find better things to challenge with than that memo. Did you know that the FBI met with Oswald at least 3 times in the months leading up to the day he killed Kennedy? That's a lot more compelling than that memo. But when you look even deeper you see that the FBI were just bungling around him. This one really takes some work to get to the bottom of. You really have to spend some time on it.

Lol, weeks. Sometimes one-liners are all that needs to be said. McCones memo says it all.

You miss so much when you do that. This is a really great piece of history that takes a lot of twists and turns. McCones is just a tiny piece of a huge puzzle. No 'one piece' 'says it all'. This isn't that simple. To dismiss it with a flip of one memo does the issue great injustice.

You are absolutely correct. It is a big story and there is a lot to it. That memo could be a hoax (I'm seeing a lot of discussion on that.)

Yeah. You have to get right down to Lee's everyday movements to get to the bottom of the whole thing. Many independant researchers have spent practically their whole lives breaking this down. They trace him across the globe for years. Check all of his contacts and their backgrounds. Right down to who bought his wife's new teeth. Those guys were the one's who shaped Lee's ideas on that day. Just cultists that hated many different people at that time. Including that general that Lee shot at first. Take a hater, put a rifle in his hand, he will shoot who ever you make your sermon about, especially if you are bearing gifts and praise.

Yeah, old Lee Harvey acted alone I'm sure. I wonder what reality looks like from such a perspective. Must be weird.

It's well known that Roosevelt wanted Japan to attack to give a pretext to go to war. FOIA files show they did know the attack was coming and did nothing to alert the base. My Grandpa was there that day and even he admitted that FDR new the attack was coming. That's treason in my book, how about you?

Well, if your grandpa admitted it then why would anyone argue about this? That's all you needed to say to shut people up!

One flaw in the conspiracy theory regarding Pearl Harbor--why would Roosevelt not have the Navy on alert? It makes no sense. If someone is attacking us on home soil the people WILL go to war. So there was no reason the base couldn't have been on alert so it could at least better defend itself. Standing in the shoes of the conspriacy theorist, they presumably want a good reason to join the war. The attack on Pearl Harbor would have been a good reason regardless of whether the Japanese made 100 kills or 1000. So why wouldn't Roosevelt, if he knew the attack was imminent, at least tell the military to be on high alert because intelligence picked up chatter regarding the planning of some sort of attack somewhere in the Pacific?

Well, if your grandpa admitted it then why would anyone argue about this? That's all you needed to say to shut people up!

One flaw in the conspiracy theory regarding Pearl Harbor--why would Roosevelt not have the Navy on alert? It makes no sense. If someone is attacking us on home soil the people WILL go to war. So there was no reason the base couldn't have been on alert so it could at least better defend itself. Standing in the shoes of the conspriacy theorist, they presumably want a good reason to join the war. The attack on Pearl Harbor would have been a good reason regardless of whether the Japanese made 100 kills or 1000. So why wouldn't Roosevelt, if he knew the attack was imminent, at least tell the military to be on high alert because intelligence picked up chatter regarding the planning of some sort of attack somewhere in the Pacific?

Not a bad question. Maybe the Japanese would have gotten spooked. Maybe FDR wanted such an effective attack that the emotions of all Americans would be stirred. Maybe they wanted ships destroyed to create a need for new ones. Many possible answers here.

Yeah. You have to get right down to Lee's everyday movements to get to the bottom of the whole thing. Many independant researchers have spent practically their whole lives breaking this down. They trace him across the globe for years. Check all of his contacts and their backgrounds. Right down to who bought his wife's new teeth. Those guys were the one's who shaped Lee's ideas on that day. Just cultists that hated many different people at that time. Including that general that Lee shot at first. Take a hater, put a rifle in his hand, he will shoot who ever you make your sermon about, especially if you are bearing gifts and praise.

What cult are you referring to?

Not a bad question. Maybe the Japanese would have gotten spooked. Maybe FDR wanted such an effective attack that the emotions of all Americans would be stirred. Maybe they wanted ships destroyed to create a need for new ones. Many possible answers here.

Ordering a heightened alert doesn't mean they needed the sailors to man their battlestations and turn gun turrets toward the west with 65 degrees of elevation. It could have been as simple as ordering no leave from the base, no drinking, etc. There are levels of preparation. I don't think the Japanese would have been spooked because the sailors were on duty.

Furthermore, attacking the base when it is unprepared is not more likely, in my view, to garner MORE support from Americans than just attacking the base to begin with. An attack on home soil would likely push even steadfast anti-war individuals over the edge. Furthermore, attacking while unprepared makes the Navy look, well, UNPREPARED. It also would signal a failure of intelligence. Somehow I doubt the administration liked that. It was a major black eye.

An attack while in a heightened alert would have likely yielded the same results regarding US intervention in WW II.

I think you can figure it out without being spoonfed can't you?

You gain the "advantage" of the attack which makes people want to go to war, yet you give the navy a fighting chance so they aren't sitting ducks.

Who says he cared about them being sitting ducks? If FDR knew about it and did nothing, then he was complicit in Treason. It's a bias to assume a President would never willingly sacrifice Americans to achieve an agenda. LBJ sure didn't care about the crew of the Liberty. He let them get killed by Israel in a brutal, sustained attack designed to hide the identity of the attackers.

Who says he cared about them being sitting ducks? If FDR knew about it and did nothing, then he was complicit in Treason. It's a bias to assume a President would never willingly sacrifice Americans to achieve an agenda. LBJ sure didn't care about the crew of the Liberty. He let them get killed by Israel in a brutal, sustained attack designed to hide the identity of the attackers.

You asked what the advantage would be. I gave you the advantage. Furthermore, as I referenced before, preparing for attack would lessen the negative impact of a "failure of intelligence." That is another advantage.

So there is your answer. However, I'm sure I'll be told that he didn't care about the intel failure. Fact is I can come up with any answer and you will counter it with an argument that has to do with state of mind. That's why it does no good to argue with a conspiracy theorist. Just like with religion, I cannot prove there is no god. Ergo, I am wrong...right?

So, more power to you to have your opinion. I'll have mine.

That's so interesting that you ascribe characteristics to "conspiracy theorists" that from my perspective you yourself embody. I agree with Robert Anton Wilson when he said belief is the death of intelligence. When our opinions calcify into beliefs is when we stop thinking. Best not to get too stuck on opinions so they don't get in the way of being able to observe better information.

That's so interesting that you ascribe characteristics to "conspiracy theorists" that from my perspective you yourself embody. I agree with Robert Anton Wilson when he said belief is the death of intelligence. When our opinions calcify into beliefs is when we stop thinking. Best not to get too stuck on opinions so they don't get in the way of being able to observe better information.

Heh, information is what shapes my opinions. Maybe it's the converse for you? My opinions are fluid. I'm confident I can maintain beliefs and opinions and still allow carefully considered information to inform my opinions. But thanks anyway for the lecture.

Heh, information is what shapes my opinions. Maybe it's the converse for you? My opinions are fluid. I'm confident I can maintain beliefs and opinions and still allow carefully considered information to inform my opinions. But thanks anyway for the lecture.

Why should I get stuck on an opinion when I know there must be a better way to understand any given thing? Better to constantly question and revise. Belief is the death of intelligence. Or another way to say it I learned from RAW is don't get caught up in your own B.S. (Belief System.)

Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged

Learn more: http://www.naturalne...l#ixzz22M0NEWoR

Is it just me or are a lot of the witnesses kind of blase? A lot of them don't seem exactly busted up inside about it like I would expect.

It's like "Then I slipped on some blood and then I tripped over a lady then I realized she was dead (then I grabbed some Milk Duds on the way out) an'..."

From watching the news on several networks, it seems to me that it was a murderous crime that any flunky, nutsy thinking, weirdo could easily do. Just buy some guns, some body armor, some pyro supplies, and have some sick adventure with it. Keep in mind he was a genius before he snapped, and a diabolical genius afterwards. Anything is possible, including a conspiracy, but one thing is for certain, he definitely COULD HAVE done it all on his own.

If you want to have fun with a conspiracy theory, then show the end game and work backwards. What was the huge motivation that would lead to this production that's much bigger than a broadway show? Bring some light! So you can enjoy watching the cockroachs run.