Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: Suspect Bought 4 Guns, 6,000 Rounds Of Ammunition In Past 60 Days

AKenewell

From watching the news on several networks, it seems to me that it was a murderous crime that any flunky, nutsy thinking, weirdo could easily do. Just buy some guns, some body armor, some pyro supplies, and have some sick adventure with it. Keep in mind he was a genius before he snapped, and a diabolical genius afterwards. Anything is possible, including a conspiracy, but one thing is for certain, he definitely COULD HAVE done it all on his own.

If you want to have fun with a conspiracy theory, then show the end game and work backwards. What was the huge motivation that would lead to this production that's much bigger than a broadway show? Bring some light! So you can enjoy watching the cockroachs run.

Show the endgame and work backwards? Why not just observe all the information we can and see how it looks? That's my approach. I don't accept your premise that conspiracy theorists start with a conclusion and acquire information to support it.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show the endgame and work backwards? Why not just observe all the information we can and see how it looks? That's my approach. I don't accept your premise that conspiracy theorists start with a conclusion and acquire information to support it.

I didn't say they did. I said we should. It's fun to work a puzzle backwards. It's so easy. And sometimes it leads to clarity and revelations. Without a end game the conspiracy theory falls apart. It's a quick check.

I didn't say they did. I said we should. It's fun to work a puzzle backwards. It's so easy. And sometimes it leads to clarity and revelations. Without a end game the conspiracy theory falls apart. It's a quick check.

That's your understanding, fine. It has nothing to do with what I have said. Why would anyone form a conclusion about something before they have supporting information? See, you think that is what conspiracy theorists do but that is only because of you bias. I am not a conspiracy theorist by your definition.

Here's another way to look at what you have been saying about the videos;

How hard would it be to get all those kids to stage something and keep it a secret? You said they didn't seem genuine. Then look at the alternative. It's even less likely.

The Denver area is full of military and intelligence people with kids who potentially could be subjected to mind control. Eric Harris complained that he was being drugged at a military base for example. Does that sound suspicious at all to you?

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

The Denver area is full of military and intelligence people with kids who potentially could be subjected to mind control. Eric Harris complained that he was being drugged at a military base for example. Does that sound suspicious at all to you?

Mind control? One guy, or a few, maybe. Those kids in the videos, and all their testimonies on TV? I'm not buying it. That's when I see a red flag and start looking for other answers.

Mind control? One guy, or a few, maybe. Those kids in the videos, and all their testimonies on TV? I'm not buying it. That's when I see a red flag and start looking for other answers.

Trying to "read" those people in the videos is like trying to "read" the neighbor just charged with murder. Inevitably you get the tv news interviewing the neighbors and what do we hear? "Oh there is no way Fred could've done that, he is such a nice man. He's such a family man, blah, blah, blah." How many times have we heard that in life? People do it about everything. "Oh that little puppy would never hurt a fly, I can't believe he tore the neighbor baby's nose off."

So, interpreting people's reactions shortly after a life-changing event is fraught with flaw. People don't all act "one way." Some were probably still experiencing shock went interviewed. Many people are naturally stoic. Some people will act completely opposite of their usual character. Some go through the stages of grief and may actually be in denial at the time of the interview--telling themselves it didn't happen even though they were there to witness it all. It's sheer folly to say there must be something more since people didn't act how you would have or how you want them to, or how you expect.

Reading people isn't easy. Ever try to read a jury? Don't bother--it never works out.

The point is that you cannot assume that since granny baker broke down and wept her eyes out when her cat got run over that it necessarily means Johnny Batman Fan will do the same thing upon seeing mass destruction.

Edited by CaveatLector

Of course not everyone is the same. I would expect more emotion from most people who lived through something like that though. A few of them mustered a little bit of emotion but most of them don't at all and few, if any seem traumatized in my opinion.

That' s the problem. It's what YOU expect. Since they didn't act as you expect then something must be up...

Some people show no emotion whatsoever after a traumatic event. Some are numb or act detached. Many don't fully process the events until days, weeks, or years later. Yet others will repress it their entire lives.

You're allowing your expectation to get in the way of reality. You shouldn't be letting your opinion or beliefs interfere with information. Sound familiar?

Furthermore, many people don't display emotion in public. Some people can be very emotional but only in a private setting. Pigeon-holing people into an expected set of reactions does nothng but fuel a belief in "there must be something more to this."

Of course not everyone is the same. I would expect more emotion from most people who lived through something like that though. A few of them mustered a little bit of emotion but most of them don't at all and few, if any seem traumatized in my opinion.

I'm not a psychologist but I do know that a person need not "seem" traumatized for there to be trauma present. Especially immediately following the psychological trauma. That is your error, they don't "seem" a certain way to YOU, ergo they must not be.

I don't know why but this reminds me of Rick Jones and his comment that many medical marijuana patients don't "seem sick." Implying, of course, that they aren't...

That' s the problem. It's what YOU expect. Since they didn't act as you expect then something must be up...

Some people show no emotion whatsoever after a traumatic event. Some are numb or act detached. Many don't fully process the events until days, weeks, or years later. Yet others will repress it their entire lives.

You're allowing your expectation to get in the way of reality. You shouldn't be letting your opinion or beliefs interfere with information. Sound familiar?

Furthermore, many people don't display emotion in public. Some people can be very emotional but only in a private setting. Pigeon-holing people into an expected set of reactions does nothng but fuel a belief in "there must be something more to this."

Why is it a problem for me to expect more signs of trauma then almost all of the witnesses displayed? They could be just an exceptionally mellow bunch, but to me it's doubtful. Don't tell me it fuels some kind of belief that you think I have. That's the problem: you ascribing things to me that have nothing to do with what I've said. Did I say they could not be traumatized and be acting like that? No. I say they don't seem traumatized to me. I'm not implying any proof or anything like that. It's my observation. You are the one claiming to know what the reality is.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

Why is it a problem for me to expect more signs of trauma then almost all of the witnesses displayed? They could be just an exceptionally mellow bunch, but to me it's doubtful. Don't tell me it fuels some kind of belief that you think I have. That's the problem: you ascribing things to me that have nothing to do with what I've said. Did I say they could not be traumatized and be acting like that? No. I say they don't seem traumatized to me. I'm not implying any proof or anything like that. It's my observation. You are the one claiming to know what the reality is.

Problem is, my claim of reality is backed by professionals in the field. Your expectation regarding their expressed emotions was your main reasoning for saying there must be something more. Do a little reading regarding reactions in post traumatic stress situations and you will see that people often act as the people in the video.

I'll use myself as an example. About 10 years ago I was driving on the freeway in the winter. It was snowing and the roads were slick. Some guy in front of me slipped off the road, rolled, and was ejected. I stopped to help. He was laying in the snow unconscious with shoes off and wearing a hoody sweatshirt and jeans. It was night and cold. I covered him with my coat and some other items I had in the car. He was struggling to breathe and blood was coming out of his nose. I called 911, waited, talked with other people who stopped, told the unconscious man that help was coming (just in case he had any level of awareness), and talked with the cops and paramedics. The man died. I went home. I talked with people about the incident over the next few days. I, being one of those people whom doesn't show strong emotion in public, spoke about the incident as if I were telling people I mowed the lawn. It wasn't until days later that it really hit me and I was somewhat emotional (in private). So I know first-hand how this can go. That is but one story of psychological trauma that I have personally experienced that I could speak about.

So how about you stop being so narrow-minded and using your expectations in regard to this to suggest some conspiracy among move-goers. The way people react to trauma doesn't follow some formula you apparently have in your head. There is no, if x then y (x being trauma and y being emotional response closely proximate in time with the event causing the trauma).

Some people won't show it, I don't disagree. I just seems to me more of them would show signs. There is a consistent nonchalance in their tone that I question. You of all people can't tell me I am being narrow-minded, lol.

People are a little different as time goes by. Kids now are different than we were. These kids are normal for today.

now im not taking a stand on the shooting...i will say it seems fishy. Im amazed that anyone doesnt think the reactions of these people has merit.... what do they say " we checked into the husband as he didnt react the way a morning husband should have".... nthe reqaction of everyone involved after and before could be relevant.

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone notice the new nasal spray for the military?

It's supposed to reduce suicides in our troops.

A separation of the emotions? The ability to kill without remorse?

We have several thousand of these about to return home.

Where was this tested?

He got a three year grant to study and develop it.. It hasn't been tested yet, or even made..

So, you all know his father is D.A.R.P.A. connected? and is a computer program expert? Story is his Father, was supposed to testify to congress the week after the shooting. James' father, in his work, developed a complex cpu algorithm that has the ability to trace the money flowing through the financial markets to where it eventually ended up....

ie, his program could follow the money from your pocket through the investment, through the market, to where ever it ended up finally, whether it be in a junk bond, or a bank account...or your IRA/Retirement fund.

Not to mention everything James was working on himself...This kid was certainly no dummy.

some background info on him. ran across this the other day. A lot of info not being exposed... I haven't looked to verify any of what is presented, but if a fraction of it is a fact, leaves many open questions.

I was up when then was going down, and early on, there was a report of someone being taking out the back and stuffed into a car. the witness that was in the area nearby, stated they seen what they thought was someone getting put into the car and the car taking off fast before cops arrived... why this is suspicious is because it was right next to the area the 2nd gas mask was found by the dumpster.

Edited by Timmahh