Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: Suspect Bought 4 Guns, 6,000 Rounds Of Ammunition In Past 60 Days

AKenewell

A legal citizen, carrying their own weapon would have slowed that way down or completely stopped it.

LMAO! Getting a CCW is about as stringent as getting your MM card. (assuming you have a clean record). Just because you have a CCW and a weapon, doesn't mean you now how to use it, let alone how to react in a situation of this manner. Just seen this comment one too many times. I mean for real. You are in a dark movie theater, guy kicks open door, and throws TEAR GAS.. Your eyes are burning and this nut starts to unload from an AR-15, wearing body army non-the-less. People screaming, running, tear gas in your face, being unloaded on.. Yeah, I am sure a normal civilian is going to go for his/her lil 9 mil. Oh not to mention, you still have to be clear headed enough to hit your target.. Oh wait, shot him center mass and he didn't flinch?! Now for a headshot? maybe the leg? All this before he hits you!! In this scenario, I would consider any pistol the equivalent of bringing a knife to a gunfight..

And from what I have seen in most CCW classes, neither of these are going to happen out of 75% of people with a permit.

And if you want to jump on me.. Go ahead and review the 1997 North Hollywood shootout.. Trained people with pistols, for what 45 minutes? And you one lone hero in a movie theater?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched a documentary on Columbine featuring page after page of eyewitness statements quoted from the official investigation that contradict what Americans were told about the attack. There were other shooters including a man in his thirties. Why would something like that be covered up?

1:27:12

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

LMAO! Getting a CCW is about as stringent as getting your MM card. (assuming you have a clean record). Just because you have a CCW and a weapon, doesn't mean you now how to use it, let alone how to react in a situation of this manner. Just seen this comment one too many times. I mean for real. You are in a dark movie theater, guy kicks open door, and throws TEAR GAS.. Your eyes are burning and this nut starts to unload from an AR-15, wearing body army non-the-less. People screaming, running, tear gas in your face, being unloaded on.. Yeah, I am sure a normal civilian is going to go for his/her lil 9 mil. Oh not to mention, you still have to be clear headed enough to hit your target.. Oh wait, shot him center mass and he didn't flinch?! Now for a headshot? maybe the leg? All this before he hits you!! In this scenario, I would consider any pistol the equivalent of bringing a knife to a gunfight..

And from what I have seen in most CCW classes, neither of these are going to happen out of 75% of people with a permit.

And if you want to jump on me.. Go ahead and review the 1997 North Hollywood shootout.. Trained people with pistols, for what 45 minutes? And you one lone hero in a movie theater?

Well .. gun control worked. Only the criminal had one.

Everyone else was completely defenseless, as the shooter expected.

Edited by peanutbutter

Well .. gun control worked. Only the criminal had one.

Everyone else was completely defenseless, as the shooter expected.

I am not talking gun control in the legal sense. I am talking about gun control in your hand, while being shot at with tear gas in your face and a panic laden hoard around you. I think anyone that would have had a CCW at that time and tried to stop him would have not lived through it. Consider the fact that most thought it was a publicity stunt by the theater until the bullets started flying. By the time you realized what was going on and leveled your weapon at him, he would have had you. Even if you got a shot of, most likely center mass, he would have definitely had you then. It's easy to fantasize that one could be the hero. Like I said, an entire police force ARMED, against only 2 assailants in body armor.. in BROAD DAYLIGHT.. They didn't have a chance for an hour... Heck, the one even took himself out.. You, one guy, in a theater.. The logistics do not play out as well as the internet fantasies of saying one guy with a CCW could have stopped this. 6 or 8 guys with CCW's maybe, but 2 or 3 of them would be among the dead..

Getting shot with body armor on hurts really really bad and can knock the person down. It can break ribs or the sternum and is sure to knock the air out of them. The blunt force can still kill the person, but is not likely to.

Bang.. you're gone hero...

If you are afraid you would not be a candidate for stopping him, and your gun should remain holstered. I myself would go for it, of course I have trained for this all my life, and have little fear when it comes to death, to each his own. You are making the assumption everyone is the same, I have been tear gassed several times and would not be affected like you think. I am the other side of this crazy gentleman and look forward to meeting him some day, too bad I cant find a theater full of these phycos!

I am not talking gun control in the legal sense. I am talking about gun control in your hand, while being shot at with tear gas in your face and a panic laden hoard around you. I think anyone that would have had a CCW at that time and tried to stop him would have not lived through it. Consider the fact that most thought it was a publicity stunt by the theater until the bullets started flying. By the time you realized what was going on and leveled your weapon at him, he would have had you. Even if you got a shot of, most likely center mass, he would have definitely had you then. It's easy to fantasize that one could be the hero. Like I said, an entire police force ARMED, against only 2 assailants in body armor.. in BROAD DAYLIGHT.. They didn't have a chance for an hour... Heck, the one even took himself out.. You, one guy, in a theater.. The logistics do not play out as well as the internet fantasies of saying one guy with a CCW could have stopped this. 6 or 8 guys with CCW's maybe, but 2 or 3 of them would be among the dead..

If you are afraid you would not be a candidate for stopping him, and your gun should remain holstered. I myself would go for it, of course I have trained for this all my life, and have little fear when it comes to death, to each his own. You are making the assumption everyone is the same, I have been tear gassed several times and would not be affected like you think. I am the other side of this crazy gentleman and look forward to meeting him some day, too bad I cant find a theater full of these phycos!

I have been gassed several times myself. So people like you and myself know what to expect. I am talking the average civilian and how they claim it would be so easy for just one average joe with a ccw to pull it off. The only CCW heroes you really read about are the ones who stop a robbery. Most likely they are behind the assailant (or out of line of sight) while they are focused on the money/register. Not one wearing body armor and is focused on killing you, not taking someone's money.

In no way am I saying it is not possible, but I think we both could agree, for the average joe.. chances are slim.

Agreed and their gun should remain holstered. Gun free malls make the people easy pickins for this donkey.

I have been gassed several times myself. So people like you and myself know what to expect. I am talking the average civilian and how they claim it would be so easy for just one average joe with a ccw to pull it off. The only CCW heroes you really read about are the ones who stop a robbery. Most likely they are behind the assailant (or out of line of sight) while they are focused on the money/register. Not one wearing body armor and is focused on killing you, not taking someone's money.

In no way am I saying it is not possible, but I think we both could agree, for the average joe.. chances are slim.

Maybe they thought they needed a new tragedy to add to some of the other ones like Columbine and Jared Loughner. I don't see why wondering if it is a false flag is paranoid. They sign off on killing more people than that every day. You come across so condescending.

Some folks dont like the truth staring them in the face. its easier to turn away and ignore facts when they dont fit into narrow perspectives.

Pretty much Every war since the war of 1812 has been started under the guise of a false flag.

but I digress. I dont see a Federal or World Level False Flag here. Im waiting for the K2/Strong Cannabis shoe to be tossed into the ring.

This was in Colorado, basically the only state that has a MMJ Law, that has had Very limited, if any State Government interference pushing back.

interesting fact to keep in mind.

I was up early Saturday AM as the info started to trickle in. Sad to say, but the best info comes from the hectic nature of the events as they START to unfold. before everyone is told of the storlyline to keep too.

for all apparant purposes, this is just a smart kid that flipped out.....on the surface....

Edited by MiDelServ

The first resistance was the police. He instantly stopped.

You are right about the likely outcome. We can only guess as every law abiding citizen in the place never got the chance to even try.

Some folks dont like the truth staring them in the face. its easier to turn away and ignore facts when they dont fit into narrow perspectives.

Pretty much Every war since the war of 1812 has been started under the guise of a false flag.

but I digress. I dont see a Federal or World Level False Flag here. Im waiting for the K2/Strong Cannabis shoe to be tossed into the ring.

This was in Colorado, basically the only state that has a MMJ Law, that has had Very limited, if any State Government interference pushing back.

interesting fact to keep in mind.

I was up early Saturday AM as the info started to trickle in. Sad to say, but the best info comes from the hectic nature of the events as they START to unfold. before everyone is told of the storlyline to keep too.

for all apparant purposes, this is just a smart kid that flipped out.....on the surface....

Every war under a false flag? Really. Care to explain Hitler?

Dr. Bob

2 Words for you to Educate your ignorance with Dr Bob.

CENTRAL BANKS

To make it REALLY EASY, so your not so easily confused, Look up the Bank that the ROTHCHILDS built.

and to REALLY make it simple for you to ingest, Take a Look at what Banks Funded ( And the Families that owned and ran these very banks) the US, UK, Germany, Japan, and Russia durring WWII. I ll give you the answer so you only have to do a little legwork to verify it. They were ALL banks owned and ran by the Rothchild Family.

And While your on Hitler, look up Preston Bush, Father of GHW Bush, and Grandfather to GW Bush, Was CEO of a New York based Bank that was shut down for Funding the NAZI Party in 1942... While your there, take a peek at the Vatican Money Laundering Documents from the late 30s thru the 40s, in which the Vatican was also invovled in Money laundering for the Nazi Party.

That is not Conspiracy, it is Government Documented Fact.

Edited by MiDelServ

Obviously this bozo, so called joker committed this unthinkable violent crime but I would love to know the motive.

Lots of questions have come up, like where did he get money or training. Those questions have already been addressed and can be easily answered.

Did anyone notice that this bozo was obviously deprived of any sleep while he has been in jail?

This was completely obvious due too his behavior during his arraignment today. Why would officials keep him awake?

Why hasn't this bozos booking photo been released?

Still too early to declare a false flag, but something is going on here.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9419299/Batman-Colorado-shooting-James-Holmes-fixated-by-altered-states-of-mind.html

The first video footage of the suspect showed him as an awkward, nervous 18-year-old giving a talk at a science summer camp in San Diego on "temporal illusions". It also emerged that in the days before the attack, Holmes, a cannabis smoker, joined a dating website seeking women for "sexy times" and also tried to join a gun club.

The police response to this is insane. They got a flood of calls at 12:39, started surrounding the building by 12:40, were calling for gas masks by 12:42 (gunman still shooting) and finally apprehended the shooter when he calmly walked outside at 12:46. Can you imagine the place is surrounded by cops and none of them went into Theater 9?!

The police response to this is insane. They got a flood of calls at 12:39, started surrounding the building by 12:40, were calling for gas masks by 12:42 (gunman still shooting) and finally apprehended the shooter when he calmly walked outside at 12:46. Can you imagine the place is surrounded by cops and none of them went into Theater 9?!

............."Can you imagine the place is surrounded by cops and none of them went into Theater 9?!".......... Are you out of your mind ? It's not like the lone gunman was a group of unarmed sick people that they could run right over . That guy had a gun ! Edited by knucklehead bob

............."Can you imagine the place is surrounded by cops and none of them went into Theater 9?!".......... Are you out of your mind ? It's not like the lone gunman was a group of unarmed sick people that they could run right over . That guy had a gun !

The very same day as the Aurora shooting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JX2X4Dl_TA

Are you serious? A government set up?

As for your question about how he figured things out and got the equipment, I guess he was considered a pretty bright guy and had access to the internet and a credit card.

The real question is how long until they announce he had a medical marijuana card?

Dr. Bob

http://www.telegraph...es-of-mind.html

The first video footage of the suspect showed him as an awkward, nervous 18-year-old giving a talk at a science summer camp in San Diego on "temporal illusions". It also emerged that in the days before the attack, Holmes, a cannabis smoker, joined a dating website seeking women for "sexy times" and also tried to join a gun club.

Heard it here first.....

Dr. Bob