Curious Kids And My Grow Room

Bigdirty

My Son(age 9) is very Curious about my Secret Rooms in an outside building i own. I don't like to lie to my kids especially when i feel i am following the law but he is very curious and was able to sneak up on me the other day while i was entering my room he did not enter but by his facial expression i knew he had seen plenty. I know the law states only a CG and Patient are allowed in the room is there a penalty for a person young or of age seeing or knowing of my rooms?

No human, other than you, can see or go into your grow. If child services gets wind of your kid in or around your grow, you'll wish you had better understood how black and white the law is about this matter.

Being honest with ones own children at all times is admirable. Personally I'd never -in a million years- trust a child with a SECRET of this magnitude.

Edited by abe supercro

Treat your grow as you would hydracodone or morphine my kid was never allowed to look at the bevy of pain meds i was on before cannabis released me from their death grip so the same goes for my grow area and yes CPS would no doubt harass you heavily if they found out your child witnessed your grow area talk to them explain what it is and swear them to secrecy that means everyone that knows your status.

My Son(age 9) is very Curious about my Secret Rooms in an outside building i own. I don't like to lie to my kids especially when i feel i am following the law but he is very curious and was able to sneak up on me the other day while i was entering my room he did not enter but by his facial expression i knew he had seen plenty. I know the law states only a CG and Patient are allowed in the room is there a penalty for a person young or of age seeing or knowing of my rooms?

You know how chop shops actually make more money selling the parts of cars? Same with kids. Actually you need to impress on him in the strongest way possible not to say one monosyllable about it and what could happen if he does.

Treat your grow as you would hydracodone or morphine my kid was never allowed to look at the bevy of pain meds i was on before cannabis released me from their death grip so the same goes for my grow area and yes CPS would no doubt harass you heavily if they found out your child witnessed your grow area talk to them explain what it is and swear them to secrecy that means everyone that knows your status.

Agreed. You realy should tell them it is your medicine and they are not allowed to be in there or see it or know what is in there, we need to educate our children, we had a cps investigation, I had a grow in my basement, you cant smell it in my house or outside of my house and cps never went down in my basement when they visited us,,we had no idea we were under investigation, our children found out first, they visited them at school and we had no clue, till the kids came home and told us, I have educated my kids about mm, they know I was on narcotics and almost died, long story short, they seen me the day I went to court in dress clothes, and 8 days later they seen me right out of I.C.U, I lost alot of weight in 8 days, I lost my voice (which realy sucks because I could have won american idol bawahahahaha) but realy I was a d.j and karaoke host before that, I no longer can sing my old rock tunes, billy idol, ozzy, you know the basic screamers, I cant even do that, but I guess at 50 I can just selll all of my equipment and music, or use it for mm get togethers!!! and let other people sing,

the best thing is to inform your children about your medicen, show them your i.d and that you are legal, but that it is so new you dont want any one to know about it! Ive had no choice and cps only visited us one time and over!

Best of luck!

Peace

Jim

I have a pre-teen daughter who knows I have a pt card and understands MMJ to a degree. One day she was with me at the local health food store when I was buying hemp seed. She was surprised at the cost and asked me "Why don't you grow it yourself."

I responded, "Because it is illegal to grow hemp in the USA."

"Why," she asked.

I replied, "Because it looks like marijuana."

Her response is one for the ages, "Well, then why don't you get a license to grow marijuana and grow hemp instead?"

I think kids understand more than we give them credit for a lot of the time. Raise them to make good choices, and most of them will.

I have preached to my children since they were young to never speak to others about our home life. People don't ask question because they are curious they ask questions to harm you. That being said once they are into their teens it is imperative that they are informed of what teh consequences of talking are. I do know that they (kids) are talking too. My son said to me back in 2010 "Oh a bunch of my buddies dads are growing too." To whit I immediately asked him "Well, what did you say?" Luckily he had the right answer.