Unified Wall Of Defiance Against The Mj Vote.

peanutbutter

its going to take more than one vote to kill the 70+ year old drug war.

you've seen police and the attny general ignore the mmma law.

you've seen politicians ignore 50% of america who think it should be legal.

did you think this would change things?

maybe after 20+ legal states and 50 medical states we'll see some difference.

or if the president issues that executive order to reschedule cannabis ...

Edited by t-pain

If Obama is a rabid drug war fanatic how would you describe Nixon? Reagan?

past....historic.... not relevant or germane.... if they were in office now, and had said they would leave us alone, before going on to set the record...id prob give them the same title.... but for now "in the past" i think is the best description, if we stick to that we wont keep passing over obammas problems.... based on g w bush.... maybe we can come to terms with his failures that way.

did you ever provide the link where i said that? or is this more of your bs rambling you do to hide your inability to deal with the topic at hand?

Of course. Even better, here's the post;

you come up with some odd common knowledge at times....but thats not how they do it around here... they can call a fed in.... but no feds dont ride around with em nope. ive seen em. i have fam close to the court house in baycity :watching: .... lol nope thats not how they do it around here. Im not gonna out her.... but your wrong.

Of course. Even better, here's the post;

and? so nope i didnt say i had anyone in the court house....i know someone within two blocks of the federal court house...raided twice, once while i was there, and they didnt have any dea with them.... so in the end, im right, you cant debate my personal experience, i never claimed insider info...i left something personally vague and for no reason at all you got obsessive about it.... you cant prove me wrong, and i was there.... move on. lets talk about those old nasty drug war nazis (dea) and their furor.....and their inability to respect our vote

and? so nope i didnt say i had anyone in the court house....i know someone within two blocks of the federal court house...raided twice, once while i was there, and they didnt have any dea with them.... so in the end, im right, you cant debate my personal experience, i never claimed insider info...i left something personally vague and for no reason at all you got obsessive about it.... you cant prove me wrong, and i was there.... move on. lets talk about those old nasty drug war nazis (dea) and their furor.....and their inability to respect our vote

So your presence at a raid was what you used to tell us all that feds aren't on the task forces or involved in raids? Good one. Next time I need anecdotal evidence I'll be sure to give you a call.

Three short years ago I never would have believed that marijuana would be legal in two states as of today. This is a big f*ucking deal. The Feds are going to have to do some scrambling to deal with this event. How long will it be before the citizens of that state tell the Feds to stay the hell out of their business? The sh*t is going to hit the fan and I think Colorado will come out the winner in that fight.

On a side note: How long will it be before the first "Marijuana Tourists" show up in Colorado?

Republican "States Rights" advocates are going to be stumbling all over themselves trying to explain why states rights should apply in abortion laws but not in marijuana laws. Hahhaha! This is going to be great.

Edited by Chauncy Gardner

Three short years ago I never would have believed that marijuana would be legal in two states as of today. This is a big f*ucking deal. The Feds are going to have to do some scrambling to deal with this event. How long will it be before the citizens of that state tell the Feds to stay the hell out of their business? The sh*t is going to hit the fan and I think Colorado will come out the winner in that fight.

On a side note: How long will it be before the first "Marijuana Tourists" show up in Colorado?

Republican "States Rights" advocates are going to be stumbling all over themselves trying to explain why states rights should apply in abortion laws but not in marijuana laws. Hahhaha! This is going to be great.

Well said.... this is my favorite thing in all of this.... The republicans either admit they are full of bunny muffin and stand for what they claim to stand, or they go to bat for us, in the name of states rights. Some times claiming to believe in something can get you in trouble, someone might just want to hold you to those ideals.

Yes you are so right. Of course you" Like to Watch"".