House And Senate Voted To Amend The Act Last Night

PB, did you submit actual language to the senate? Then they didn't here you.

All I am saying is if our law was going to be opened we could not have hoped to do much better than we did. I have stated several reason why after April when it goes into effect it will be better. I can handle the attacks from the likes of the unhinged from reality or just plain angry at the world. I am happy, proposal 1 of 2008 still lives!

Understand that when people don't see things from your point of view they don't have to be either unhinged or angry. And taking personal shots because your position is weak doesn't help matters. You can play the victim(of an attack) but it doesn't fit well.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are precisely who I was thinking of. I think they have implemented the ballot language in section 8, that is what was meant by the changes, so if Oakland County persists in not allowing you to defend yourself, it will likely have to crawl back up the ladder to let the COA or Supremes prove it.

It may seam that rob Mullen and Matt A were right

2016 we will be FREE

Understand that when people don't see things from your point of view they don't have to be either unhinged or angry. And taking personal shots because your position is weak doesn't help matters. You can play the victim(of an attack) but it doesn't fit well.

I wonder how many sick people will they prosecute before April because the way i have read the new Law is everybody will be able to use medical marihuana in court and if am right

The people that have the right amount of plants and Meds will be able to at least get up on the witness stand and tell the truth

Wouldn't that be just all American now ??

is there a problem with using some window covering/blinds/film to obscure line of sight to the plants freddy?

As with everything it costs money, I live on a fixed income. To say the least I encounter difficulties from time to time with just meeting my bills. But by the grace of God I manage.

At this time I have some old bamboo pouch blinds up. Hopefully they will be usable after the cold weather passes. But I think they will need to be replaced this spring. seeing that they were showing signs of deterioration this past season. I was fortuneit to find them as cast a ways for waste recycling. late in the fall I had wrapped my facility with plastic within a week the wind came up and kindly removed it for me. Thankfully I had did my harvest now I await warmer weather and the ability to go out and address the issues it caused. And to assess how to deal with the problem with an eye to making impossible to have it happen again. I have a few ideals after reading the law as I understand it now. So now to figure how to make it workable.

Aside from that I would like to address an issue I still see here.

SFC I realize you have tried to help us as much as humanly possible to understand the issues as you see them. But resorting to diminishing another's character or their opinions with remarks that imho are very unprofessional. Many people that visit this board look at this type of behavior with much disdain. Yes I realize you get upset at times, just like the rest of us here. Brother take a deep breath and step back for a minute. Once we have the straight scoop on just how the laws are worded then maybe after several reads we all can find something to be glad about. As it stands looking from the outside in. It would appear at first glance you are on the side of those many of us distrust in the state capital. Personally I put the snide remarks aside and try to see things from your point of view. It not easy at times, especially when I have only out dated information on which to base my opinions on. "Sucks to be at the bottom of the totem pole" Please try to see things as we see them. After all we are not on the front lines as you maybe. Try to remember my friend that we are sitting here biting our nails in fear that we will loose our right and become targets for leo.

I will take your advice Freddy, but this deal with Resto was made personal by he alone in the RTW thread. He wanted to make it that way and now it is. Go back and read that Zap and then combine it with his typical post stalking in this thread and you see where we are. I am done with it tho for now, he and I unlike many are not "anonymous" to each other like most. Getting ready to go see the hobbit, you all have a pleasant evening.

Edited by SFC

PB, did you submit actual language to the senate? Then they didn't here you.

All I am saying is if our law was going to be opened we could not have hoped to do much better than we did. I have stated several reason why after April when it goes into effect it will be better. I can handle the attacks from the likes of the unhinged from reality or just plain angry at the world. I am happy, proposal 1 of 2008 still lives!

It was one of my talking points at the 9/19 protest. So I had been making waves well before that.

I pushed the suggestion through newspapers and in privet conversations with lawmakers.

Anyone else claim to have been pushing for those funds?

Oh .. I also called many of their offices demanding that we be allowed time to comply.

Did CPU demand the protection of felons that are caregivers this way?

Did any freekin body try to protect these felons? I begged these lawmakers to at least have the decency to give them 90 days to comply.

Edited by peanutbutter

Yes, peanutbutter, continuously since Jones made the changes it has been top-of-mind for all of the people I know that speak with legislators on a regular basis.

Well good. I wasn't aware of it. Anyone with any record is quickly tossed under the bus.

Thanks to everyone that worked at getting that buffer in place.

I wonder how many sick people will they prosecute before April because the way i have read the new Law is everybody will be able to use medical marihuana in court and if am right

The people that have the right amount of plants and Meds will be able to at least get up on the witness stand and tell the truth

Wouldn't that be just all American now ??

Bob that would be awsome, I hope they start dropping cases that have no legal merrit, and I have no Idea how they can tell you that you cant use being an mm pt or c.g as a defense, Isnt that what the law was written for?

Peace

Jim

PB, I worked on the felon language for two years. No offense, but last I heard I was under no obligation to let you know what I was doing as a lobbyist for CPU. There sure as heck was NO ONE in Lansing doing that while I was up there these last years. With so much financial support for Callton from the 5580 supporters, no one but CPU was pushing back on felony language, it was not a money maker (potentially), and felons are considered low hanging fruit by many. Credit Malamute for continually making sure I was asking for relief for felons. But the reality is that it was a continual talking point for CPU.

As to the 90 days, I must say I did not push that. Good job on that. My concern was changing the language in the bill, not delaying implementation. But I fully support your effort to delay...

PB, I worked on the felon language for two years. No offense, but last I heard I was under no obligation to let you know what I was doing as a lobbyist for CPU. There sure as heck was NO ONE in Lansing doing that while I was up there these last years. With so much financial support for Callton from the 5580 supporters, no one but CPU was pushing back on felony language, it was not a money maker (potentially), and felons are considered low hanging fruit by many. Credit Malamute for continually making sure I was asking for relief for felons. But the reality is that it was a continual talking point for CPU.

As to the 90 days, I must say I did not push that. Good job on that. My concern was changing the language in the bill, not delaying implementation. But I fully support your effort to delay...

Thank you.

And that thank you was for the work done by CPU towards that effort.

Could have been the prompting for me to go into attack mode.

I kinda forgot about that since we are enemies.

Bawahahahahahahaha! here we go, hang on gonna be a fun sunday, im on till foot ball starts than im out lol, shucks I will have to take a nap in an hr, man when did i become my dad?

Peace

Jim

Bawahahahahahahaha! here we go, hang on gonna be a fun sunday, im on till foot ball starts than im out lol, shucks I will have to take a nap in an hr, man when did i become my dad?

Peace

Jim

Well .. got a problem at this point.

I have the largest pool of information about patient interactions with cannabis preparations in the state.

Will CPU block that information from arriving at LARA?

Pb, we never blocked you from anything. That being said you were at the conditions panel Friday, you are also on the listservs, you know what we need to do and you know the guy to talk to on that is not me.

Not the impression I had.

I was told that CPU paid a lobbyist to tell lawmakers to ignore me. Made every one of my efforts an uphill fight.

We had some really good talking points way back when we first started up this web site. There were some very good guidelines to follow when you talk about medical benefits. If PB would follow those suggestions he might find that he is more accepted . It would keep him from falling into the box that Jones puts him in. I think the damage is done now for PB. They think they have him all figured out.